NEW Sustain Alpha, the BEST Has Become Even BETTER!

1. Thumbs up NEW Sustain Alpha, the BEST Has Become Even BETTER!

NutraPlanet now proudly presents NEW Sustain-Alpha, NOW ENHANCED WITH LIQUA-VASE ORAL DELIVERY TECHNOLOGY!!!

Benefits:
    • Natural ingredients delivered straight to the blood stream
    • Resveratrol blocks estrogen and boosts testosterone
    • 7,8 Benzoflavone increases libido and supports fertility
    • Enhances blood flow to the penis for harder erections
    • Increases sexual sensitivity, pleasure and ejaculatory volume
    • Delicious Black Cherry Flavor

And, to put the icing on the cake, NutraPlanet is currently offering a GREAT BLOWOUT PRICE, of ONLY $49.99!! Regular Price- $69.99, a SAVINGS OF 29%!!!
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!

2. You guys are gonna LOVE this!

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

3. im very interested in trying this as part of an upcoming PCT!!!
    •   

4. im on it

5. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    You guys are gonna LOVE this!

I used topical SA with my last PCT and noticed a big difference with rebound. I was planning to pick up two tubes for PCT my next cycle (ending around Feb. 1) - do you recommend using the oral instead of the topical? If so will two bottles of the oral go as far as two tubes of the topical or will it go longer/shorter?
    Back.... for real this time

6. Nutra,
    The title has a typo. It says Liqui-vase.

7. Quote Originally Posted by CrazyChemist View Post

I used topical SA with my last PCT and noticed a big difference with rebound. I was planning to pick up two tubes for PCT my next cycle (ending around Feb. 1) - do you recommend using the oral instead of the topical? If so will two bottles of the oral go as far as two tubes of the topical or will it go longer/shorter?

the new topical will last 5 weeks with the 5on 2 off cycle ass suggested by PP, taken twice per day. Looks like the oral 25 day supply would last just slightly longer than the topical at 19 days at 6pumps

8. Nothing better than bringing in a new product, AND having a sale on it. The convenience factor will make this much more appealing to many new and old customers.

9. And as catchy as Liqui-Vase sounds, I'll make sure we get it changed to Vade

10. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    And as catchy as Liqui-Vase sounds, I'll make sure we get it changed to Vade
    haha.

I'll defnitely pick up some of this.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Ev52 View Post
    Nutra,
    The title has a typo. It says Liqui-vase.
    Thanks for the heads up. The bottle in my hand literally reads "Liqua-Vade Oral Delivery Technology".
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!

12. I think u guys should not mix up the review on np for topical and liquid vade

4 out of 5 reviews now are for the topical

13. Picked up 2 bottles - be using them around feb. 1 - I'll report back on how it goes.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Sustain Alpha
    By rulk22 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-30-2011, 05:50 PM
  2. Sustain Alpha?!
    By mindset101 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-12-2010, 02:04 PM