Who's down for HGH UP?!!!
- 11-03-2009, 02:04 PM
Who's down for HGH UP?!!!
With PH products falling off of the market to be gone forever, Applied Nutriceuticals has picked up the slack, with this new & innovative, cutting-edge product, HGH UP (150 caps)! AND, WHILE LIMITED SUPPLIES LAST, receive a FREE Applied Nutriceuticals Gym Bag, with every purchase of HGH UP (150 caps)!
Applied Nutriceuticals' HGH UP: Promotes Radical Increases in Growth Hormone & Testosterone Production!
HGHup is so unique it falls into a new category altogether. HGHup♂ is the world’s first hANh™ (Hybrid Anabolic / Near Hormonal); which is defined as a product that engages a synchronization of natural and exogenous factors to produce a pronounced anabolic and hormonal response. The distinct advantage of a hANh is that the user is able to obtain maximal physiological benefits comparable to that of fully hormonal products while minimizing potential side effects and disruption of endogenous factors post-usage.
HGHup♂ promotes radical increases in serum HGH and testosterone levels without a prescription. It is the only orally viable compound that is proven to increase HGH AND testosterone in human subjects.
- Increases the output of growth hormone and local IGF-1 levels
- Increases the duration/viability of growth hormone pulse mass
- Increases androgen receptor structure, function, and number
- Increases natural production of testosterone
EFFECTS RELATED TO PHYSIQUE AND LIFE ENHANCEMENT:
- Greater lean muscle mass
- Lowered body fat
- Increased strength
- Faster healing of injuries and better recovery from physical stress/training
- Better skin tone
- Deeper, more restful sleep
So, are you ready? Are you down for some HGH UP?!!
- 11-03-2009, 02:09 PM
11-03-2009, 02:50 PM
;D I like HGH!!! Its Great!! hahah I just wish your internal organs didn't grow as well. . . haha TEARS UP BF!!! and BIG MUSCLES AHHHH!!! meee MEEEEE MEEE HAHAH
Your Competitive Advantage
Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
11-03-2009, 06:46 PM
11-03-2009, 08:44 PM
I def notice some great sleep even with shorter sleep hours. Plus recovery is up. Might increase my number of DC days a week.
11-03-2009, 08:57 PM
YES! I'm ready for it. My gym has already stocked up a few bottles of it. I'm gonna get it from NP of course, I need that gym bag!
11-03-2009, 09:49 PM
11-04-2009, 08:42 AM
11-04-2009, 08:57 AM
11-04-2009, 09:00 AM
11-04-2009, 09:11 AM
Nm chubbin I guess they didnt have it fully set up yesterday for the bags when I looked at it.
Here are just a few LAC:
Formestane, Formex, Inhibit-E, Novedex XT, and Anadraulic State.
I would take those at a low dose.
11-04-2009, 09:14 AM
Is HGGH UP effective for us older lifters? (age 50 plus) .we could really use the test increase
11-04-2009, 09:23 AM
11-04-2009, 11:47 AM
"Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
11-04-2009, 11:50 AM
11-04-2009, 02:01 PM
11-04-2009, 03:08 PM
Click links below to view our extensive line up:
11-04-2009, 08:31 PM
Ya def a great time to try out some new stacks. Such great prices on so many products.
I am so glad NP is based in Ga
11-05-2009, 12:46 PM
Good thing you mentioned Sustain Alpha, especially considering that we just received the new oral version, making the bio-availability and benefits of this product BETTER THAN EVER BEFORE!
NutraPlanet now proudly presents NEW Sustain-Alpha, NOW ENHANCED WITH LIQUA-VASE ORAL DELIVERY TECHNOLOGY!!!
- Natural ingredients delivered straight to the blood stream
- Resveratrol blocks estrogen and boosts testosterone
- 7,8 Benzoflavone increases libido and supports fertility
- Enhances blood flow to the penis for harder erections
- Increases sexual sensitivity, pleasure and ejaculatory volume
- Delicious Black Cherry Flavor
And, to put the icing on the cake, we have decided to offer a GREAT BLOWOUT PRICE, of ONLY $49.99!! Regular Price- $69.99, a SAVINGS OF 29%!!!
Similar Forum Threads
- By Cary K in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 265Last Post: 11-13-2012, 10:30 AM
- By captain19_ in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 07-04-2011, 09:26 AM
- By sniper80 in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-26-2011, 02:57 PM
- By Ev52 in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-08-2010, 10:33 AM
- By DmitryWI in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 02-10-2007, 07:03 PM