Who's down for HGH UP?!!!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
With PH products falling off of the market to be gone forever, Applied Nutriceuticals has picked up the slack, with this new & innovative, cutting-edge product, HGH UP (150 caps)! AND, WHILE LIMITED SUPPLIES LAST, receive a FREE Applied Nutriceuticals Gym Bag, with every purchase of HGH UP (150 caps)!

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/applied-nutriceuticals/hgh-up-150-caps-free-an-gym-bag.html
HGHup is so unique it falls into a new category altogether. HGHup♂ is the world’s first hANh™ (Hybrid Anabolic / Near Hormonal); which is defined as a product that engages a synchronization of natural and exogenous factors to produce a pronounced anabolic and hormonal response. The distinct advantage of a hANh is that the user is able to obtain maximal physiological benefits comparable to that of fully hormonal products while minimizing potential side effects and disruption of endogenous factors post-usage.

HGHup♂ promotes radical increases in serum HGH and testosterone levels without a prescription. It is the only orally viable compound that is proven to increase HGH AND testosterone in human subjects.

PRODUCT CHARACTERISTICS:

• Increases the output of growth hormone and local IGF-1 levels
  • Increases the duration/viability of growth hormone pulse mass
  • Increases androgen receptor structure, function, and number
  • Increases natural production of testosterone
EFFECTS RELATED TO PHYSIQUE AND LIFE ENHANCEMENT:
  • Greater lean muscle mass
  • Lowered body fat
  • Increased strength
  • Faster healing of injuries and better recovery from physical stress/training
  • Better skin tone
  • Deeper, more restful sleep
So, are you ready? Are you down for some HGH UP?!!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
;D I like HGH!!! Its Great!! hahah I just wish your internal organs didn't grow as well. . . haha TEARS UP BF!!! and BIG MUSCLES AHHHH!!! meee MEEEEE MEEE HAHAH

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I def notice some great sleep even with shorter sleep hours. Plus recovery is up. Might increase my number of DC days a week.

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
YES! I'm ready for it. My gym has already stocked up a few bottles of it. I'm gonna get it from NP of course, I need that gym bag!

LAC

LAC

Awards
quetion:
Is estrogen increase a concern with this product?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
quetion:
Is estrogen increase a concern with this product?
Basically any test boosting product is going to have some level of estrogen increase concern which is why some people suggest stacking an AI with a test booster.

LAC

LAC

Awards
thanks
can you recommend a mild AI?
also I am 55 yrs old. Will HG UP work for me?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nm chubbin I guess they didnt have it fully set up yesterday for the bags when I looked at it.

Here are just a few LAC:
Formestane, Formex, Inhibit-E, Novedex XT, and Anadraulic State.

I would take those at a low dose.

LAC

LAC

Awards
Is HGGH UP effective for us older lifters? (age 50 plus) .we could really use the test increase
thanks

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is HGGH UP effective for us older lifters? (age 50 plus) .we could really use the test increase
thanks
Ya I just remembered I forgot to mention that. Umm hell ya. It should be a very noticeable difference for u. The HGH increase and test increase should really help. Just make sure u don't short change urself. HGH products are best run for periods of time. Id say atleast 2 bottles because 4 weeks isn't really that long on an HGH product.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
thanks
Personally...stack HGH Up with Sustain Alpha and I think you'll yield some great results. With Sustain Alpha you'll keep estrogen in check, not eradicate it...which means a more optimal environment for growth.

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Team APPNUT

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Basically any test boosting product is going to have some level of estrogen increase concern which is why some people suggest stacking an AI with a test booster.
I agree....PLUS, we are currently offering AMAZING SALE PRICES on other natural testosterone boosters and a HUGE SELECTION of anti-estrogen supplements!

Click links below to view our extensive line up:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya def a great time to try out some new stacks. Such great prices on so many products.

I am so glad NP is based in Ga :D

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Personally...stack HGH Up with Sustain Alpha and I think you'll yield some great results. With Sustain Alpha you'll keep estrogen in check, not eradicate it...which means a more optimal environment for growth.

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Team APPNUT
I agree, this would be an amazing stack, yielding a ton of benefits!

Good thing you mentioned Sustain Alpha, especially considering that we just received the new oral version, making the bio-availability and benefits of this product BETTER THAN EVER BEFORE!

NutraPlanet now proudly presents NEW Sustain-Alpha, NOW ENHANCED WITH LIQUA-VASE ORAL DELIVERY TECHNOLOGY!!!

• Natural ingredients delivered straight to the blood stream
  • Resveratrol blocks estrogen and boosts testosterone
  • 7,8 Benzoflavone increases libido and supports fertility
  • Enhances blood flow to the penis for harder erections
  • Increases sexual sensitivity, pleasure and ejaculatory volume
  • Delicious Black Cherry Flavor
And, to put the icing on the cake, we have decided to offer a GREAT BLOWOUT PRICE, of ONLY $49.99!! Regular Price- $69.99, a SAVINGS OF 29%!!!