Nutra's Phenibut

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.95%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Nutra's Phenibut

whatsup with this stuff?

I hear people saying it does not work as good. I was thinking of placing an order in because mine ran out in 2007.(used it from 2005-2007) was good stuff and just wanted to order it.

can any one that has tried the new batch review it in this thread ?

has any one done the old stuff and compare it to this stuff?

is it working and do you think it is good stuff?
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

2. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.72%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I used both many times, and will say the new is steped on, or cut with something. Not near as effective as the old grain type they had. The white powder.....hmmm...baking soda.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.03%
    Achievements Posting Pro

So which brands are good. I was about to order.
    •   

4. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.32%

Been discussed, check out this thread Smeton.
    whats up with this bunk phenibut?
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I have the "baking soda" version, and it seems to be just fine. Put me in some of the best moods I've had, lately.

I can't think of anything more god awful tasting, then this stuff. But I survive.
  6. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.13%

Has anyone tried the new phenibut with any alcohol? I haven't used phenibut in a while, a few years ago I took some and had a little to drink and felt great, had a good buzz and barely had to drink. Then, I slept for like 12 hours and the whole next day I still felt drunk and had a big loss in basic motor skills which was not fun. I like the idea of being able to take phenibut have a beer or 2 and feel good, but do not want to be f-d up for the next 36 hours.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.88%

I was taking phenibut probably 3x a week as much as 6g and then I came off it. The withdrawl was enough to keep me away from it from now on.
    Back.... for real this time
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.32%

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyChemist View Post
    I was taking phenibut probably 3x a week as much as 6g and then I came off it. The withdrawl was enough to keep me away from it from now on.
    Did you take all 6g at once.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.88%

Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf0420 View Post
    Did you take all 6g at once.
    No i was spreading it out but not enough. Admittedly I used it the wrong way and even tho I knew there was a dependency issue I didn't really pyramid down doses, thinking I could just handle the withdrawl. I just felt so hopeless on the withdrawl. Not a good feeling. IDK - I'm sure its great if run correctly I just don't know that I'd fcuk with it again.
    Back.... for real this time
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.95%

Quote Originally Posted by nevergoodenough View Post
    Has anyone tried the new phenibut with any alcohol? I haven't used phenibut in a while, a few years ago I took some and had a little to drink and felt great, had a good buzz and barely had to drink. Then, I slept for like 12 hours and the whole next day I still felt drunk and had a big loss in basic motor skills which was not fun. I like the idea of being able to take phenibut have a beer or 2 and feel good, but do not want to be f-d up for the next 36 hours.
    FYI...on phenibut 1 beer equals 3-4 beers.

the highest Ive gone is a gram and Ive been 230 lbs on the stuff.

Phenibut is strong stuff ...as strong as what doctors prescribe for anxiety

I like the fact it has no tropic proprieties.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.48%

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyChemist View Post
    never heard of such high doses....

i don't think anymore than 3-4g should be taken...
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.89%

Looks like NP Phenibut contains 100mg/g?
    Correct me if wrong.
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.95%

Quote Originally Posted by login211 View Post
    never heard of such high doses....

i don't think anymore than 3-4g should be taken...
    a gram has worked for me and I've never went above a gram. I was around 220 lbs when dosing phenibut. (this was the old stuff)

I guess Ill have to wait and see how this new stuff works when i buy it, which I plan on, but may try some thing else. well see

phenibut works no doubt about it
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.8%

has anyone whos taken phenibut also been on scripted anxiety meds before? reason i ask is because im prescribed a few different benzos and i wen thru withdrawal before so now i never use them and i would love something to help with anxiety without the negatives of benzo usage
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.95%

Quote Originally Posted by sanchezgreg18 View Post
    has anyone whos taken phenibut also been on scripted anxiety meds before? reason i ask is because im prescribed a few different benzos and i wen thru withdrawal before so now i never use them and i would love something to help with anxiety without the negatives of benzo usage
    not I. i use it for bodybuilding purposes only/maybe health purposes? for sleep ...stress reduction or better sleep which equals growth
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'3"  135 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.8%

Does it still work? I usually take 1/2 Xanax to unwind after a stressful day but since Phenibut has nootropic properties I'd like to switch to that.
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.95%

Quote Originally Posted by rottie76 View Post
    Does it still work? I usually take 1/2 Xanax to unwind after a stressful day but since Phenibut has nootropic properties I'd like to switch to that.
    it works well. do not do too much or the next day it has increased sides.

I recommend 500-1000 mgs, lower if you are under 200 lbs.
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'3"  135 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.8%

Yeah, I'm 120 lb so maybe 1/4 teaspoon? Does it come with a measuring device? Thanks so much!!
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.95%

Yeah, I'm 120 lb so maybe 1/4 teaspoon? Does it come with a measuring device? Thanks so much!!
    I do not think it does.

let us know how it works from you. i am thinking about buying some phenibut on my next np order
  20. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.68%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I took 2 gms and noticed no effects at 185 lbs. I'll try 3 next time, probably in a few days.
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  21. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.68%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    It works for me, have gone up to 4 grams of the new...remember I think the half life is like 4 hours, so give at least 2 to notice effects
    I know the half life..I was up for 6 hours. NOthing..
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  22. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.95%

Update on the Phenibut situation: I am working with European and Russian suppliers to bring in non-Chinese grade material. Even though the Chinese stuff tests out fine, I think everyone agrees that something is effecting the potency of the product. Hopefully this will not be a long process and we can get some European stuff in here ASAP.
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.02%

In my opinion, phenibut and doxylamine (Unisom) used together are essentially indistinguishable from Xanax. But if it does the same thing for you, be prepared to sleep at least ten hours, if not more.

Phenibut withdrawal is not pleasant, but it is nowhere near as bad as benzo withdrawal. Try to limit yourself to no more than four consecutive nights, with plenty of time off in between. I now consider this a rescue medication only.
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.02%

Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    Update on the Phenibut situation: I am working with European and Russian suppliers to bring in non-Chinese grade material.
    Iím curiousóis this a direct result of the suggestions that I made in the other thread?
  25. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.95%

And this thread, yes.
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.71%

Sounds great Custom. I was about to order some more, but might hold off to see how this turns out.
  27. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.48%

Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    I know the half life..I was up for 6 hours. NOthing..
    i experienced the same problems after my initial first couple of doses

then i would take .8g in the morning, then another .8g like 4-5 hours later... in any case, i would get very sleepy by the end of the day and would have a very restful sleep...
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.02%

And this thread, yes.
    If you can pull this off, you have a confirmed customer for lifeónot only for phenibut, but also for anything else in your catalog which I use.
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.95%

Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    I took 2 gms and noticed no effects at 185 lbs. I'll try 3 next time, probably in a few days.
    well then you got bunk stuff. 1000 mgs of the old stuff knocked me out cold for 12 hours...or maybe you are a non responder. Again, I have not tried the new stuff every one keeps saying is not as strong as the old stuff

Update on the Phenibut situation: I am working with European and Russian suppliers to bring in non-Chinese grade material. Even though the Chinese stuff tests out fine, I think everyone agrees that something is effecting the potency of the product. Hopefully this will not be a long process and we can get some European stuff in here ASAP.
    Good to hear. I usually buy from Nutraplanet because of the variety of products. I have also bought at Custom before. are you selling this at Nutra ?

Quote Originally Posted by Booee View Post
    Phenibut withdrawal is not pleasant, but it is nowhere near as bad as benzo withdrawal. Try to limit yourself to no more than four consecutive nights, with plenty of time off in between. I now consider this a rescue medication only.
    I have never had a problem of any withdrawal symptoms. It took me two years to use 50 grams of the stuff. it does not need to be used a lot in my opinion.
  30. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.95%

^Anything I refer to is for Nutra.
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.71%

I know it's a bit early to ask, but any updates about the European/Russian suppliers? I'm kind of holding off on my next order of this and a few other products to hopefully get some of the old phenibut.
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.95%

Quote Originally Posted by Chops89 View Post
    I know it's a bit early to ask, but any updates about the European/Russian suppliers? I'm kind of holding off on my next order of this and a few other products to hopefully get some of the old phenibut.
    its not early at all. the sooner the better of the quality of this stuff
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.73%

Smeaton yoh dude wassup?

I have 50gms of the baking soda phenibut(.25 tsp = 900mg) which I haven't even opened yet.

I will run tonight for ya bro as I have been having some restless nights and report back to ya on the double brutha

BP
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.73%

update

Had 1 gm (1/4 teaspoon) give or take??..it was one heaped teaspoon anyways LOL.

Went to bed early and slept like a log.Normally I am quite a restless sleeper(tossing,turning & twisting and kicking ).Some say I am a tormented soul...Ooooh deary me.I didn't even get up to have my early morning piss and binge from fridge which I have been working on trying to get rid of for a while.

Feel well rested.Not drowsy in anyway and the world seems good.

I have read that you do build up a tolerance to this so I will run around 3 days a week on alternate days and keep an eye on my progress.

Took in conjunction with Primaforce's ZMA which I take nightly.

I also have some GABA which I haven't tried yet also.On the days I don't take Phenibut I will add this in starting at a 1gm and going up 1/2 a gram increments until I find the right dose for me.

All good on the Phenibut get yourself some and get it india LOL.

BP
  35. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.38%

Yeah. I've been off of phenibut for over a month now. I have been using it for over a year. Because of the tolerance I was dosing up to 20+g a day. 10 -15g per dose at one point. I'm prescribed 4mg of Klonopin a day. While using this product I felt NO NEED WHATSOEVER to take Klonopin but I took two a day so I wouldn't have a seizure. I know that amount sounds insane but I could drive, work (from home) and everything. It just goes to show you how fast the tolerance builds. I've used the old NP phenibut and liked it, but the only brand I've found to be very potent and consistent is Primaforce. The withdrawl is no where near benzo symptoms. In my case, I had klonopin on hand to help with the withdrawal. You just get REALLY depressed (like CrazyChemist said) and don't want to get out of bed for a week, in my case at least.

I don't know if I'll use it again in the future. It is a amazing supp and I can't even believe you can buy it OTC. I read recently in a study that recovering meth addicts who were introduced to phenibut, preferred phenibut over meth if they had the choice. That says a lot.

It's all in the dosing. I like the intense euphoria so I STARTED with 4g per dose. Pretty addicting and should be used with caution.
  36. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'3"  135 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.8%

Euphoria?? So it doesn't just knock you out? Please tell me what to expect as I'm very intrigued by Phenibut. Is it similar to Xanax?
  37. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.71%

Euphoria?? So it doesn't just knock you out? Please tell me what to expect as I'm very intrigued by Phenibut. Is it similar to Xanax?
    Oh yeah. If dosed right, it has some real recreational potential. You have to exercise extreme caution when doing this, though. Too much will mess you up for a day or two. Using it too often will cause major tolerance and possibly some withdrawals when you stop.
  38. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.38%

Phenibut is simply GABA that can cross the BBB easily. The effects are definitely comparable to xanax if not stronger. Xanax intensifies the effect of GABA on your brain. It all depends on the dose and how you react to it. As far as euphoria, a lot of people say it's the closest thing to ecstasy you can get. It is often compared to GHB as well. Chemically they are very close and from personal experience I can tell you it's the closest you're going to get. When dosed right I get an extreme sense of well being, like nothing in the world could bring me down. The most minor things can make you so happy etc. All of this while feeling like you have a 3-4 beer buzz. You lose a lot of inhibition. I feel like I could go up to anyone and just start up a conversation with them. I could go on. Seems like a lot of people don't do well at higher doses. I think I'm a little different because I've been on Klonopin for years which also works on GABA-B. I have quite the garden of receptors in my brain waiting. I remember when bulk nutrition sold it. The review section was full of "How in the **** is this stuff legal?" type comments. There were some going as far as saying "this is what I picture heroin feeling like".

If you want to use it recreationally, start low and work your way up to a dose you like. Everyone responds different. I usually drink coffee while using it to counter any drowsiness. I don't think I ever got the horrible hangovers etc. because I was on it pretty much all the time. The tolerance can make it an expensive habit.

I think it should be used more with recovering alcoholics. It mimics a lot of the effects of alcohol and helped me to get off the bottle.
  39. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.38%

I should also mention that unless you get REALLY trashed on it, you still maintain mental clarity which is a big plus.
  40. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.71%

Quote Originally Posted by h22t88 View Post
    I should also mention that unless you get REALLY trashed on it, you still maintain mental clarity which is a big plus.
    That's what I love about it. I feel amazing, but I feel completely in control of my mind and body as well.

Similar Forum Threads

1. NUTRA SUPER PHENIBUT BUNK?
    By swollen87 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-22-2012, 05:38 AM
  2. Phenibut?
    By colkurtz_spf in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-02-2011, 04:17 PM
  3. hgh pro or Phenibut XT
    By dat dude in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12