does anabolic minds have quick reliable shipping?

1. does anabolic minds have quick reliable shipping?

just curious...i found some merch to order....

2. Nutraplanet, the official store for AnabolicMinds, has very fast shipping. Some orders are shipped the same day the orders are placed.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

3. Very quick shipping.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
    •   

4. I placed an order this morning around 10 am. Got a confirmation email it was shipped about 1 pm. Hard to beat the shipping here really.

5. why was my comment deleted on this thread if it was my true experiences? It was nothing bad, just that it usually takes a day or so processing and then 3-5 days to ship. I don't see that as being negative at all, just realistic time frames from my experiences.
    10% Off At MindAndMuscle.com - Coupon: Austin10
    Mind And Muscle Representative
    Have A Mind And Muscle Question? Private Message me For Help.

6. What is it about FREE SHIPPING that's upsetting?? Nutra rocks!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

7. Not sure at all tex; perhaps some internal error? We're not censoring you , we appreciate all feedback

8. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    why was my comment deleted on this thread if it was my true experiences? It was nothing bad, just that it usually takes a day or so processing and then 3-5 days to ship. I don't see that as being negative at all, just realistic time frames from my experiences.
    Post it again. Had some issues when moving the forum. Plus I don't care what you say about AM shipping...I hate going to UPS. You'll be lucky to get it by next month with me.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

9. Is a frog's @$$ water tight?

10. I don't think it would be, seeing as how even frogs take dumps.

11. For what it's worth--great shipping speed and outstanding customer service!

Crowbar

12. Quote Originally Posted by benj851 View Post
    I don't think it would be, seeing as how even frogs take dumps.
    lol, It's called Sphincter control.

To be serious, NP shipping is fantastic. Customer service is first class, and deals are quiet generous.

13. Trustworthy and Fast!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  14. Thumbs up

Nothing but top notch service from NutraPlanet...I have always got my shipments extremely fast.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anabolic Innovations gives back to Anabolic Minds
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 12-15-2009, 12:30 PM
  2. Best and most reliable online Anabolic websites
    By CanadianBacon in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-12-2005, 12:06 AM