dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stock will be there Thursday.

BoBu Non-Shimmer will be Buy One Get One Free!!

That's right, 2 jars of this DREAM BUTTER for only $10. Perfect time to pick it up for dry winter skin.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's ok...you can tell everyone you ordered it for your fitness model girlfriends/wives.

enswalters

Awards
Hmmmm, is this something that you would use after tanning or is it designed for something else? I use the atomic meltdown before tanning, but I was thinking that the bobu could be used afterwards to keep my skin from drying out.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's out of stock already????
Should have arrived today..probably just not updated. There is also more stock on the way that will be there Tuesday.

We're running out of jars, so there is not much more left of this product.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hmmmm, is this something that you would use after tanning or is it designed for something else? I use the atomic meltdown before tanning, but I was thinking that the bobu could be used afterwards to keep my skin from drying out.
You can use it after tanning or just after a shower or anytime you want soft moisturised skin. I love the way my skin feels when I wear it.

I use the shimmer every weekend when we go out for the shine it puts on my arms and the way it emphasizes my tan and makes my cuts show.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Approved for males :)
And females, too! :) Bobu (shimmer free) is by far the best body cream in sight. My wife, who is usually highly selective in these matters, shares my opinion too. If I lived in the US, and shipping weight were not an issue, I would buy enough for a lifetime. Probably time to relocate!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
BACK IN STOCK!!!

Bobu Exotic Body Butter BOGO (Buy 1 Get 1 FREE) is now BACK IN STOCK, for ONLY $9.99!!! :wtf1:

Bobu Body Butter: Non-shimmer Version
Bobu Exotic Body Butter contains a rich selection of 9 luxurious nut and seed butters famous for their skin softening, therapeutic and emollient properties. Bobu is the most intense treat your skin will ever taste.

Directions:
Rub Bobu over entire body after bathing.

Ingredients:
Aqua, Shea butter, Cocoa butter, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Ceteareth-20, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Sesamin, Grapeseed butter, Coffee butter, Avocado butter, Kokum butter, Mowrah butter, Cupuacu, butter, Pumpkin Seed butter, Glycerin, Ceteareth-12, Cetyl Palmitate, SodiumPolyacrylate, Propylene Glycol.