Possible New Products - Show Your Interest

Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last
  1. Cool Possible New Products - Show Your Interest


    These are just possibilities; nothing is confirmed to get picked up right now.

    We need to bring in some strong movers that have a lot of demand behgind them, ecspecially considering the very high investment to get these in stock.

    Bulk 11-OXO
    Bulk 7-Keto
    Bulk 7-Hydroxy Keto
    Glucuronolactone
    Bulk Orotine (Licensed from MAN)

    Other suggestions...


  2. Glucuronolactone has my vote.
    •   
       


  3. Id be interested in Bulk 11-OXO

  4. bulk 11-oxo definitely

  5. agree with the 11-oxo
    •   
       


  6. 11-oxo for sure

  7. Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    These are just possibilities; nothing is confirmed to get picked up right now.

    We need to bring in some strong movers that have a lot of demand behgind them, ecspecially considering the very high investment to get these in stock.

    Bulk 11-OXO
    Bulk 7-Keto
    Bulk 7-Hydroxy Keto
    Glucuronolactone
    Bulk Orotine (Licensed from MAN)

    Other suggestions...
    the bulk 11-oxo will definitely sell but not sure for how long CEL discontinued their version after 1 run.

    I need bulk chrysin if that's a possibility or if anyone knows where i can get it PM me. It's good to run alongside a tribulus or dhea product ( testboosters or lean Xtreme) but gets pretty
    pricey in capped form.

    EDIT: Maybe bulk B-Adrostenetriol.

  8. You got my vote

  9. Can women take 11-OXO?

  10. def 11 oxo

  11. 11-oxo
    & orotine

  12. Bulk 7-Keto
    Bulk 7-Hydroxy Keto
    Glucuronolactone
    Bulk Orotine

  13. I would really love to see you offer bulk B-Androstenetriol. I know there was discussion of this in the past. Any chance?

  14. orotine
    LCLT
    testofen

  15. Glucuronolactone
    and
    11 OXO......fo sho

    and maybe we can get this stuff back in stock
    Salvia Miltiorrhiza 40% in bulk
    and
    Icariin 50% powder in bulk
    and
    TTA in bulk

  16. Quote Originally Posted by rxp1997 View Post
    orotine
    LCLT
    testofen
    oh, LCLT would be nice.

  17. Glucuronolactone
    LCLT
    testofen
    DHB for bioavailability
    doing my own thang!

  18. 11-OXO to put in my body wash

  19. Bulk 11-OXO
    Bulk 7-Keto
    Bulk 7-Hydroxy Keto
    These three (11-oxo ASAP!) + b-Androstenetriol!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  20. 11 oxo and Testofen

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    These three (11-oxo ASAP!) + b-Androstenetriol!
    Glad I'm not the only one asking. When the only site that offered it in bulk closed, I shed a few tears.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by johnfaceman View Post
    Glad I'm not the only one asking. When the only site that offered it in bulk closed, I shed a few tears.
    Best anti-cort on the market and it's nowhere to be found. If NP carried BAET, it'd be a huge seller simply because noone else offers it!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  23. After finishing my unit on cardiovascular disease, especially atherosclerosis & ACS, I was thinking we should get more people on Niacin. I think it was B5150 that pushed for this for a while.

    11oxo or BAET sure sound popular so far.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    After finishing my unit on cardiovascular disease, especially atherosclerosis & ACS, I was thinking we should get more people on Niacin. I think it was B5150 that pushed for this for a while.

    11oxo or BAET sure sound popular so far.
    Make it happen!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Interesting new product-Powergrape
    By emiliozapata in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-30-2010, 12:09 PM
  2. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 11-25-2008, 12:56 PM
  3. New Product Idea if Supp companies interested
    By fadi in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 11-30-2005, 02:35 PM
Log in
Log in