Ordered 16OCT09......

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
My order so far just says processing. I have never had an order delayed like this before. I checked the items I ordered and two of them say out of stock now. They were definitely in stock when I ordered them. Can some one let me know what the delay is. Your guys shipping is usually unbelievably fast. Whats up?

Order #117062

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The 16th was a Friday, and if you ordered late then Monday would have been the 1st business day. If all the products were in stock and listed as "Ships in 1-2 business days" then your order should go out today, on the 2nd business day.

Please PM me if you have any concerns.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
hmmm....I thought in the past that I had ordered on fridays and it had shipped on saturday......my mistake.....sorry for being impatient. Mr. BigPR has already contacted me....

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
NO one--I mean NO ONE can figure out what is happening with my order!!!

I have 2 tracking numbers: one FedEx, one USPS. It's a "smartpost" package I was told--some hybrid system between FedEx and the USPS. What a nightmare!

Neither automated system recognizes either tracking number! Customer service at FedEx tells me that it looks like 2 packages (even though it should weigh about 1.5 lbs, total)! One "seems" to have arrived at my local post office today, the other package won't arrive until the 24th!!!

What's going on?!

Crowbar

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Starting to question this shipping as well. Ordered the 16th.....products that were in stock when I ordered....tol thdat Jack3d was holding it up.....ships on the 21st.....its now the 24th and the last update on fedex was the 22nd saying information was sent......WTF? I usually order and get my product in 3-4 days.....we are over a week now and I will be getting my order on Monday at the earliest......... if you guys messed with your shipping ....fix it.....the old way was WAY better.....

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
NO one--I mean NO ONE can figure out what is happening with my order!!!

I have 2 tracking numbers: one FedEx, one USPS. It's a "smartpost" package I was told--some hybrid system between FedEx and the USPS. What a nightmare!

Neither automated system recognizes either tracking number! Customer service at FedEx tells me that it looks like 2 packages (even though it should weigh about 1.5 lbs, total)! One "seems" to have arrived at my local post office today, the other package won't arrive until the 24th!!!

What's going on?!

Crowbar
did you get your stuff or not?

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I finally got my package today --Sat. the 24th, 8 days after it was shipped.

In all fairness Nutra was trying to make it better for us (and probably save a few bucks, who can blame them!). I was told they are going back to their regular FedEx shipping.

Crowbar

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yes, I finally got my package today --Sat. the 24th, 8 days after it was shipped.

In all fairness Nutra was trying to make it better for us (and probably save a few bucks, who can blame them!). I was told they are going back to their regular FedEx shipping.

Crowbar
I am not blaming Nutra.....I blame fedex! Not sure what changed but it definetly does not work as well. Nutra is still my #1 choice....believe that!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hope they change it back to whatever I have been using. I get my orders in 1 day. Order late at night say Monday then receive it Wednesday.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
FedEx has been blowing BIG time as of lately, so I feel ya bud.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
The problem was it was a "smartpost" package--a hybrid system where FedEx takes the shipment originally, then at some point it's "handed off" to the USPS to finish delivery.

It's a TERRIBLE system. It's intended for less "time sensitive" parcel post.

I got a package shipped to me one time with this system and I tracked it from its origin in Penn. and watched it arrive in Ohio (I live in Indiana); it then headed back east before it was picked up by the USPS system and shipped back to Indiana!!!

Crowbar

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
The problem was it was a "smartpost" package--a hybrid system where FedEx takes the shipment originally, then at some point it's "handed off" to the USPS to finish delivery.

It's a TERRIBLE system. It's intended for less "time sensitive" parcel post.

I got a package shipped to me one time with this system and I tracked it from its origin in Penn. and watched it arrive in Ohio (I live in Indiana); it then headed back east before it was picked up by the USPS system and shipped back to Indiana!!!

Crowbar
Same with me, it was shipped to Ohio and now is coming back my way, ridiculous system that FedEx has.:zx11pissed:

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Same with me, it was shipped to Ohio and now is coming back my way, ridiculous system that FedEx has.:zx11pissed:
mine is a smart post too.......dammit!
Smartpost was supposed to bring together the benefits of USPS and FedEx (and Canada Post). It seems to have quite a few kinks in the system; I'll have to verify what crowbar said about going back to just Fedex, but we will go with whatever method provides the best service to our customers.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Yes...please let us know about this. As I'm personally going to wait to order anything until some other shipping method is in place.

Crowbar

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I wanted to personally come on board and apologize for the recent delays with the FedEx Smart Post System. Because many of you voiced your negative experience with the service, we have reverted to our original shipping methods.

We were testing out a new system which sounded good in theory but obviously didn't pan out when the rubber met the road.

Thank you for everyone's input and understanding...consider the Smart Post DITCHED!

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I wanted to personally come on board and apologize for the recent delays with the FedEx Smart Post System. Because many of you voiced your negative experience with the service, we have reverted to our original shipping methods.

We were testing out a new system which sounded good in theory but obviously didn't pan out when the rubber met the road.

Thank you for everyone's input and understanding...consider the Smart Post DITCHED!
That's the best news I've heard all day. You guys rock.....sucks that you got screwed by the shipping companies.

ttrain74

Awards
I too am very frustrated. I was going to call and bitch but what good would that do? I ordered on the 19th of October and the tracking date keeps getting kicked back. Now it is set for Nov 2nd? WTF this package is all over the place! The thing that pisses me off it that I was going to go with USPS priority but the site says, "FEDEX preferred method". I can't wait for that poor delivery guy to knock on my door because I am going to ask him where the hell he parked the horse and buggy he transported my package with!

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I finally got updated tracking info....my package is in Atlanta........a week later and my package is still in Georgia.....scheduled delivery......OCT 31st! 10 days from initial shipping......from Georgia to NC in 10 days! FCUK FEDEX/USPS Smartpost! Thank god you guys are going back to the old way.....used to get my stuff in 3 days!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I wonder how long it will take to get from Ga to Ga lol.

bobloblaw

Awards
I finally got updated tracking info....my package is in Atlanta........a week later and my package is still in Georgia.....scheduled delivery......OCT 31st! 10 days from initial shipping......from Georgia to NC in 10 days! FCUK FEDEX/USPS Smartpost! Thank god you guys are going back to the old way.....used to get my stuff in 3 days!
well GD i just emailed nutra about that smartport stuff because my package is in my town right now at some usps place but the ETA is still a few days from now..... i mean throw someone on a bike and get me my stuff lol. and i also have 2 more orders coming and they seem to be taking forever....

also i was talking to fedex rep about it and they told me that nutra picked the new shipping change if it is true please switch back :sorry: the ETA is like 10 days plus for these shipments. i worked for a shipping company(DHL) a ****ty one and they could get this crap to me and they had nowhere near the shipping structure fedex has.

still btw Nurta love you guy i spend so much freaken money on your site.... BRB gotta place a order:01:

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Bob, this was posted yesterday by Sam Hong, the CEO of Nutraplanet.

ttrain74

Awards
OMG this shipping thing going on is a joke! I ordered the 19th with the preferred FedEX shipping and ship date kept getting kicked back and the latest was suppose to be today, the 2nd. Still no package and tracking says give it a couple days? WTF? In all my years of ordering supplements I never had crazy sh@@ like this happen. Destination is WI and this frikkin thing is still in WA?

All shipment travel activity is displayed in local time for the location
To display the shipment travel activity in local time of the scan, please select "Local Scan Time" time zone option.
No entries found
Date/Time
Activity
Nov 1, 2009 10:19 AM
In transit
FEDERAL WAY, WA
In transit to local Post Office - Allow two to three additional days for delivery
Oct 31, 2009 1:06 AM
Delivery exception
SPOKANE, WA
Rerouted to revised delivery address
Oct 31, 2009 1:06 AM
Delivery exception
SPOKANE, WA
Rerouted to correct delivery address
Oct 31, 2009 1:05 AM
At USPS facility
SPOKANE, WA
Arrived at local Post Office - Allow one to two additional days for delivery
Oct 31, 2009 12:00 AM
Shipment information sent to USPS
MILWAUKEE, WI
Oct 25, 2009 5:06 PM
Arrived at FedEx location
KENT, WA
Oct 21, 2009 4:28 AM
Departed FedEx location
ATLANTA, GA
Oct 21, 2009 12:52 AM
ATLANTA, GA
Oct 19, 2009 8:20 PM
ELLENWOOD, GA

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
They went back to the old shipping.....thank god......total shipping time for me....two states away was 11 days!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I am glad I live in Ga. Idk where Ellenwood is but I pretty much always get my orders the day after it is shipped.

ttrain74

Awards
Day 16 and still nothing. Glad I saved that dollar to go with ****ty FedEX. I should've re-orderd using USPS and did the ol' return to sender on that pack traveling the country!

ttrain74

Awards
Ok guys WHO is suppose to be delivering these packages? Post Office or Fed Ex? Day 18 and the post man came and went. NOTHING!!! Starting to think I should call and bitch at someone!!....WTF?

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ok guys WHO is suppose to be delivering these packages? Post Office or Fed Ex? Day 18 and the post man came and went. NOTHING!!! Starting to think I should call and bitch at someone!!....WTF?
Bitching wont do any good. I am 2 states away and it took 11 days......it sucks...but youll never have to deal with that again.