enteric coating my self capped supps **

1. enteric coating my self capped supps **

Is there any way to put an enteric coating on supps that i cap myself?

2. I don't think it would be easy to do on a small scale.

3. Nothing I could find showed it to be something that is possible/feasable from your home. I guess if it were as simple as dipping them in a substance then most people would be, especially here, would be doing that already.

Could be wrong but this is the first time I read on someone trying this at home.
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    Nothing I could find showed it to be something that is possible/feasable from your home. I guess if it were as simple as dipping them in a substance then most people would be, especially here, would be doing that already.

Could be wrong but this is the first time I read on someone trying this at home.
    It is that easy...sort of.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

5. Well damn, share the wealth Or is the 'sort of' a caveat that says only those who have a certain level of previous experience and education could do at home?

Sort of like making a bomb or putting together some prefab crap from walmart. Or making a bomb to blow up the crap you bought from walmart...

6. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    Well damn, share the wealth Or is the 'sort of' a caveat that says only those who have a certain level of previous experience and education could do at home?

Sort of like making a bomb or putting together some prefab crap from walmart. Or making a bomb to blow up the crap you bought from walmart...
    It involves nontoxic lacquers and indigestible plant matter.

It's not horrendously complex, but yeah the average person would probably not bve able to do it.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

7. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post

It's not horrendously complex, but yeah the average person would probably not bve able to do it.
    So how much are you per hour?

8. I could see it now... Threads with titles like: Help, capsules came out whole! and Help, capsule exploded in my throat should I see a doctor?

9. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    So how much are you per hour?
    He's quite expensive, actually. However, his flexability and lack of a gag reflex makes it cheap at twice the price!

10. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post

Sucks there's no "kit" or something out there for this.

Similar Forum Threads

1. New Coating on NP CLA??
    By ticco in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-23-2009, 07:03 PM
  2. NOW Foods Super Omega 3-6-9 enteric coated?
    By h3yhOwy0udOin in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-02-2008, 04:31 PM
  3. Enteric coating
    By amadorian in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-19-2008, 09:22 AM