dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nutraplanet presents the CS/T-Gum INSANITY Stack!

E-Pharm's ClearShot Concentrate: Feel The Burn!

This is E-pharm clearshot concentrate. We have taken the original ergopharm clearshot and removed 66.6% of the water. The result is an absolutely insane energy shot that only absolutely insane people would dare to drink straight. Less insane people will simply dilute it with two parts water to give an authentic original clearshot.
So the question is, how insane are you?

Introducing New ThermoGum

For a limited time, Thermogum will donate a portion of all proceeds to the Disabled American Vets Organization.

ThermoGum is a revolutionary new high-powered, fat-burning sugarless gum designed to stimulate energy, enhance focus, and amplify weight loss. ThermoGum is the next generation of energy enhancing gum, far superior to previous incarnations that relied only on caffeine for a temporary boost. ThermoGum provides clean energy, intense focus, and mood boost, but without crash. Designed to aid in alertness as well as fitness goals (*when combined with diet and excercise), ThermoGum's potent formulation is a step forward in chewing evolution.

The Clearshot concentrate is 16 ounces of 3x concentrate - which will give you 24 hardcore shots' worth. The ThermoGum is added for a MEASLY $2.

Suggestions - 1-2 capfuls of Clearshot concentrate with 1 piece of ThermoGum during early morning, mid-morning "Lag Time", Afternoon lag, or preworkout.

Summer doesn't have to end...make it 100 degrees in your shorts all winter long!

Clear Shot Concentrate & ThermoGum Stack (1 + 1 Units) By: E-Pharm

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
If you are interested in either product, I would highly suggest picking it up immediately! I've used both products (the regular clear shot) and both are phenomenal, especially at this limited time blowout price of ONLY $27.95!!!

cboesger

cboesger

Swag On
Awards
  • Established
So happy spiced apple is back! Sick combo for sure

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just a heads up...word's already out at B+B period com...these won't last the day, most likely.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
how long til this will come back in stock? does this mean strange shots will go back to the apple spice flavor?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how long til this will come back in stock? does this mean strange shots will go back to the apple spice flavor?
I'm shipping more ThermoGum today, and they are shipping more clearshot tomorrow.

Should resume shipping on Tuesday.

Strange shots should go back, yes, but the new company has also brought in a better flavoring expert to mask.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BUMPING this up for those EST folk just returning home from a long, hard day of work.

Don't YOU wish you had some delicious apple spicey goodness to warm your belly and get you ready for the gym?

Speaking of....

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
I'm shipping more ThermoGum today, and they are shipping more clearshot tomorrow.

Should resume shipping on Tuesday.

Strange shots should go back, yes, but the new company has also brought in a better flavoring expert to mask.
I thought the original apple spice flavor covered up the herbal taste pretty well, it just burned like nobody's business. I will be ordering some more soon to try a strange shots/kava combo :13:

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just tried ordering and it won't let me? Says in stock but "pre-sale"?

RyanGrob

RyanGrob

Awards
Sigh, got paid today and went to order but BOOM out of stock :'(

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
There has definitely been an overwhelming response to this stack! This is not surprising, considering it is a very effective stack for great energy, mood enhancement, and fat loss! PLUS, we are pretty much letting this go at this blowout price!!!

Since I have received confirmation that E-Pharm and ThermoGum are both able to ship us more stock quickly, we have decided to allow back-orders through this weekend. Though, I would still act fast, for stock will end up running dry very quickly at this rate of sales!

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
There has definitely been an overwhelming response to this stack! This is not surprising, considering it is a very effective stack for great energy, mood enhancement, and fat loss! PLUS, we are pretty much letting this go at this blowout price!!!

Since I have received confirmation that E-Pharm and ThermoGum are both able to ship us more stock quickly, we have decided to allow back-orders through this weekend. Though, I would still act fast, for stock will end up running dry very quickly at this rate of sales!

Sick!! just placed an order today. looks like i'll be placing another!

TX MUSCLE

Awards
is $26 the normal price for the clearshot concentrate or is it a promotional price?

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Our first order arrived today, freeing up all orders that were placed in the first day or so of sales. We have plenty more stock coming in, which should arrive tomorrow or Wednesday.

bmw8591

Awards
  • Established
Has the whole first shipment been sent out? Cause I ordered the first day this combo came out and haven't seen a change from processing to shipping.