Anabolic Innovation's WANTS TO GIVE YOU MONEY!!!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
FOR 2 WEEKS ONLY, NutraPlanet and Anabolic Innovations are teaming up to offer CASH BACK on all AI products purchased at NutraPlanet.com! That’s right get all of your post cycle support supplements, pre-workouts, health & wellness products, and more, while putting money back in your pocket…no strings attached!!! (more details below)

Receive 10% CASH BACK on all Anabolic Innovations products, such as:

:Cycle Support 2.0 (NEW Orange Flavor)-Anabolic Innovation's Cycle Support: NOW WITH 20% MORE FREE!!! **NEW AND IMPROVED ORANGE FLAVOR!!! It has been long known that anabolic steroids and, in more cases, oral anabolic steroids has a profound effect on general health. Protect yourself with Cycle Support!

: Post Cycle Support (120 caps)- You have made great gains during your cycle and now you want to retain as many of those gains as possible. You also want to get your body back up and running on its own as quickly and efficiently as possible. The answer is: POST CYCLE SUPPORT!

: Maniac (80 servings)- AI's MANIAC: Release your Inner Rage in the gym with MANIAC!, an Incredible preworkout Formula! Team Anabolic Innovations has tried em' all. Every preworkout drink mix from A-Z. Nothing will compare to MANIAC!

: Essentials + Joint Complex (648 g)- Increases lean muscle mass Promotes strength gains Boosts Muscular Endurance Helps with longer lasting workouts Improves cardiovascular endurance Healthy joints, ligaments and tendons!

: RecoverPRO (2.2lbs) Lemon- Anabolic Innovations White Label Presents: RecoverPro, 4:1:1 ratio BCAA c0cktail Mix RecoverPRO is the newest and most groundbreaking BCAA recovery product on the market! White Label by Anabolic Innovations gives you a massive amount of servings and GREAT taste, for a fraction of the competitor's cost.

GET A 20% REBATE:
So, do you want to get "SWOLE"?! Then, check out the exclusive Swole Stack, at ONLY $114.99!! On top of a set 18% SAVINGS OPPORTUNITY, receive a 20% REBATE with every purchase of the Swole Stack! This stack includes 1 unit of the new TestoPRO (120 caps), 1 unit of Glycobol (120 caps), and 1 unit of Stoked (120 caps)!!!

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/anabolic-innovations/swole-stack-1-testopro-1-glycobol-1-stoked.html

REBATE INSTRUCTIONS:
To receive your rebate from Anabolic Innovations, simply purchase ANY Anabolic Innovations product at NutraPlanet, and when you receive your Order Shipped Notification email with tracking confirmation, simply forward that email to: [email protected]. Be sure to include your PayPal account name and Anabolic Innovations will send you money for all qualifying purchases. Remember, there is no limit to how often you can take advantage of the rebate sale from now until October 19th!

ViperKing666

Awards
Correct, making it $92 if my math is correct :jaw: He typed 20% too many times for it to be a typo!
Can you mix and match? I don't want to use AIs yet from Stoked.

Imnotascoolas

Awards
Anyway to do something other than paypal? Even NP gift cards would be preferred personally.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
does this include the support stack( 2 supports 1, post)?

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
It includes ALL Anabolic Innovations products. The Swole Stack is the only product that is covered under the 20% rebate; everything else is 10%.

There is no better time than now to try out anything from AI that you have been meaning to try.

Imnotascoolas

Awards
The cash back is coming for Anabolic Innovations and not Nutra.
I know, I was just hoping they could give it to you through another form. It was just an easy suggestion. I try to avoid paypal like the plague, and thought that might be the easiest option to arrange for all involved, plus it benefits both companies.

One other quick question for nutra though, any chance there could be a support stack with orange CS as an option anytime soon? I could use a few to go along with all the Epi you guys just sold me :cheers:

EDIT: BTW the banner at the top of the thread is wrong. Says "2 Weeks only 9-5 to 9-18"

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I know, I was just hoping they could give it to you through another form. It was just an easy suggestion. I try to avoid paypal like the plague, and thought that might be the easiest option to arrange for all involved, plus it benefits both companies.

One other quick question for nutra though, any chance there could be a support stack with orange CS as an option anytime soon? I could use a few to go along with all the Epi you guys just sold me :cheers:

EDIT: BTW the banner at the top of the thread is wrong. Says "2 Weeks only 9-5 to 9-18"
Why do you avoid Paypal like the plague?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

I am not sure if the support stack with orange Cycle Support will be something that will happen right away but it is possible in the future.

Imnotascoolas

Awards
Why do you avoid Paypal like the plague?
They tend to be a cluster to work with if ANYTHING doesn't go perfectly smooth, want access to your bank account, and do not support any transactions involving firearms or related items.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
does this include the support stack( 2 supports 1, post)?
Yes, you will receive a 10% rebate on all products and stack, expect for the Swole Stack. You will receive a 20% rebate for the Swole Stack!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Anyway to do something other than paypal? Even NP gift cards would be preferred personally.
You can always use the rebate money and purchase a gift card! ;)

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established

Ananbolic Innovations is the one who makes up these stacks, as we purchase them as a stack, not just the individuals units. Therefore, this is completely up to AI. Though, I will be happy to pick it up, if AI is willing to offer this stack?

The banner is correct, but just a little bit confusing. This offer is through the 18th, expiring at midnight on the 19th.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
They tend to be a cluster to work with if ANYTHING doesn't go perfectly smooth, want access to your bank account, and do not support any transactions involving firearms or related items.
Are you actually planning on purchasing a firearm with your rebate money?

:numbered:

Imnotascoolas

Awards
You can always use the rebate money and purchase a gift card! ;)
First I have to get it, which is a pain imho.

Ananbolic Innovations is the one who makes up these stacks, as we purchase them as a stack, not just the individuals units. Therefore, this is completely up to AI. Though, I will be happy to pick it up, if AI is willing to offer this stack?

The banner is correct, but just a little bit confusing. This offer is through the 18th, expiring at midnight on the 19th.
Then they need to get on it! lol

The 5-19th part of the date I get... But October isn't the 9th month :01:

Are you actually planning on purchasing a firearm with your rebate money?

:numbered:
Prob not, but just like I choose to support companies that I like such as nutra, I choose not to support companies that are a) a pain in the ass and b) have polices that I disagree with strongly. I'm very much a fiscal conservative that views voting with your wallet as a primary form of expression to business.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

I contacted the owner about the orange cycle support being part of the stack and he seems to like the idea.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Yes, Mike has confirmed with me that he would like to offer the Support Stack, with the orange flavored Cycle Support!

Be on the lookout for we should have this stack in stock sometime next week!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, Mike has confirmed with me that he would like to offer the Support Stack, with the orange flavored Cycle Support!

Be on the lookout for we should have this stack in stock sometime next week!
It always helps to have a partner like Nutra Planet.:)

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
To help alleviate any confusion, we noticed that the AI banner read the wrong dates. This sale is active between the dates of 10/10-10/24. AI was kind enough to extend this sale an additional week, to help make up for the confusion.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
To help alleviate any confusion, we noticed that the AI banner read the wrong dates. This sale is active between the dates of 10/10-10/24. AI was kind enough to extend this sale an additional week, to help make up for the confusion.
Nutra was also Kind enough to extend this for everybody. Great job.:)