Bad GMS?

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
I ordered some Glycerol Mono Stearate from NP about 2 weeks ago and when I opened it I noticed that it came in flakes instead of powder like it should be. Did this come in bad or is there something I can do to salvage it. Could I just attempt to crush it up or see if it dissolves in liquid or could this mean that the GMS has changes chemically somewhat and maybe I should just toss it?

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Its suppose to look like that, and never dissolves no matter
what company you buy it from. Ive tried Controlled Labs GlycerGrow and also
have nutra's GMS on hand. Neither dissolve, although CL's was ground up.

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
Weird cause ive bought the same one, nutraplanets, twice now and the first one was a fine powder and this one is large flakes. Why would one be powder and one be flakes from the same company?

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the link to the other thread, thats exactly what mine looks like, I feel better now! The stuff works well though my muscles feel noticeably more full when I add it in my pre w/o shake. Now since I have the flakes maybe ill just pour my pre w/o shake over the flakes and eat it like cereal. :p

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the link to the other thread, thats exactly what mine looks like, I feel better now! The stuff works well though my muscles feel noticeably more full when I add it in my pre w/o shake. Now since I have the flakes maybe ill just pour my pre w/o shake over the flakes and eat it like cereal. :p
lmfao

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
That's what I call thinking outside the box :cheers: