New Products in Stock: Bulk T-Rez and EAA's!

put5onyo

Awards
Did EAA's get bought up all ready?

Showing up as out of stock now.

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
lol they are THAT popular! but seriously I have no clue.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Odd...perhaps they are creating a new item entry as all other sizes besides 500g are phased out. I am sure it will be corrected soon.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
looks like a false alarm on EAA... i remember creating at least 3 threads asking about this :think:

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
It's actually in the warehouse...I'll see what is going on.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I may have to go with the bulk T-Rez b/c T-Rez caps have been out of stock for a month now!!!!!!!

Please desctribe the taste.

fsupat

Awards
Odd...perhaps they are creating a new item entry as all other sizes besides 500g are phased out. I am sure it will be corrected soon.
You are not going to be selling by the kilo anymore?

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
No, these were pre-packaged at 500 grams and will be sold under the GMP-certified Platinum line.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Buk TRez hmmm... that could come in handy!!

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
what was in the tnt stack? t-rez, and t-force and...

dude123

Awards
Can T-Rez/Trans Resveratrol, Long Jack[LJ100], or Nettle Root/divanex 95%, be used in a transdermal application sucessfully?, and if so, which ones? Like in some combo of DHEA/Pregnolone, in a bottle of Penetrate, to make something similar to Dermacrine.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Can T-Rez/Trans Resveratrol, Long Jack[LJ100], or Nettle Root/divanex 95%, be used in a transdermal application sucessfully?, and if so, which ones? Like in some combo of DHEA/Pregnolone, in a bottle of Penetrate, to make something similar to Dermacrine.
dang didn't think of that!

never tred making my own transdermal before. Would it be worth trying bulk t-rez and razz ketones in some penetrate??