NP CLA Supreme Caps

BringThePain

BringThePain

Awards
What company is this CLA from? Tonalin? Clarinol?

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
No, those are simply brands of CLA. We buys ours through private ingredient suppliers without any brand affiliation.

BringThePain

BringThePain

Awards
No, those are simply brands of CLA. We buys ours through private ingredient suppliers without any brand affiliation.
Thanks and what is the potency of your CLA compared to those brands?

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
I'll have to check the actual ratio of the isomers, but to the best of my knowledge, Tonolin is not marketed as a stronger CLA, just purer, correct?

BringThePain

BringThePain

Awards
I'll have to check the actual ratio of the isomers, but to the best of my knowledge, Tonolin is not marketed as a stronger CLA, just purer, correct?
Yes they claim a purity of 78-85%.

Straight from their site The linoleic acid in safflower oil varies from lot to lot. This variation limits the amount of linoleic acid that can be converted into the conjugated form, thus varying the potency of the CLA in TONALIN® CLA between 78% and 85%. However, our typical batch is 80% since we control our raw material. TONALIN® CLA contains on average 39% each of the two active isomers 18:2 c9,t11 and 18:2 t10,c12 and less than 1% each of the inactive isomers c9,c11, CLA c10,c12 and CLA t,t, 9,11 +10,12. TONALIN® CLA also contains less than 4% Palmitic acid, less than 4% stearic acid, less than 3% linoleic acid and 10 to 20% oleic acid, which are the other natural fatty acids found in safflower oil.

If your product was very close in purity it would be a no brainer to by your product.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
I'm waiting on word from the supplier as to the specific ratios of the isomers, but the CLA as a whole is certified to 80% (800mg) per every cap.