PH News: Come get your Epi, 6-Bromo and Performance Design line!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lots of news on PH's so I figured I would make a new thread.

There are 24 EFX In Stock : Grab them fast!!

Due to high demand, we will be doing another run of the Performance Design line so expect to see HD-2 and SD-1 in the upcoming weeks.

6-Bromo will be coming to Nutraplanet. ETA is roughly 2 weeks out. 25mg/cap, 60caps/bottle.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I guess the fear fire sale at NP on all prohormones was recalled? Since NP is still stoking them.

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
nice, just ordered a bottle of the efx,can't wait for the sd

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Cappy

Awards
What's the deal..? Didn't think NP was stocking PH's anymore..? Why the change of heart..?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
What's the deal..? Didn't think NP was stocking PH's anymore..? Why the change of heart..?
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

and the fact that originally there was only a "tren" scare/recall/whatever u want to call it.

superdrol, halodrol, and epi are g2g.....for now

Cerberus

Awards
Apparently this "ban" is not going to happen? I imagine the big PH clearance post made you guys disgusting profits. Well done.

This has happened before people ... always a new scare to push product then it doesn't happen. I love the "insider" knowledge too ... seems to be very credible.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Apparently this "ban" is not going to happen? I imagine the big PH clearance post made you guys disgusting profits. Well done.

This has happened before people ... always a new scare to push product then it doesn't happen. I love the "insider" knowledge too ... seems to be very credible.
dont be so sure of that.. they were selling their inventory at cost!

now these new products on the other hand are very well priced :)

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, they made disgusting profits selling them at cost.

They created a scare so they could unload PH's at cost and make a fortune and retire. :rolleyes:

Its all a lie to screw you over by selling items at cost to you.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seeing as I helped build a supplement site for someone in the past, i can definitely tell you that the product was above cost. They are still a money maker, regardless of what you are being told.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its not what I'm being told, its what I know.

But I guess the FDA confiscating entire inventories was made up.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Then i must admit... NP is getting ripped off from their retailer. Even Europa is cheaper.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You mean the Europa that stopped selling some of them? BRB, setting up a straight affiliate site for Europa only.

It would be an easy industry to make money if prices remained static and you got the same pricing when you order 5 bottles compared to 50k.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You mean the Europa that stopped selling some of them? BRB, setting up a straight affiliate site for Europa only.

It would be an easy industry to make money if prices remained static and you got the same pricing when you order 5 bottles compared to 50k.
Understandable... hell, if they are selling for cost that they garner from, maybe look for another retailer. NP moves product, bar none. I am not saying anything against them actually, I am still a customer. Just calling a spade a spade. Selling at cost is actually losing money. And we all know there is nothing altruistic about this industry, you know that cosmo.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

NutraPlanet did not have to reduce prices on the PH to sell them. A lot of them were hard to keep in stock at pre-clearance prices. It would require a lunatic business man to fabricate an excuse to implement a generalized price cut to sell-off products that were fast-moving anyway! :think:

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its not altruistic, its called saving your ass from entire inventories being confiscated. Its been pretty well documented. FDA went after retailers....which means when it gets seized, its gone...you're out. Nobody knows what they are after.....it seems now they went after some of the more hardcore stuff...who knows but during this time nobody knows what they will come for and what they won't, so ordering a ****load to get better pricing is a bit risky. BN did the same thing...they dumped stock. NP moves product yes, but compares to some, its a friggin pimple on an 10ft giant.

Distributors are refusing to carry items now. It would be easy if everything was static. Those who want to risk it, will...those who won't, will tread lightly and take a more wait and see attitude.

You're not calling a spade a spade...you are insinuating NP lied to sell more product. They didn't get where they are by doing such things. PH's sell like hotcakes...if they wanted to make more money they would just jeep the prices the same..there is no need. You have upstart retailers that base their whole business of these items..why? Because they sell. YOu make more money keeping the price the same because the demand is so high.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
NutraPlanet did not have to reduce prices on the PH to sell them. A lot of them were hard to keep in stock at pre-clearance prices. It would require a lunatic business man to fabricate an excuse to implement a generalized price cut to sell-off products that were fast-moving anyway! :think:
Exactly. It makes no sense at all.

XxCrisisxX

Awards
You know what else would be great? PD 11-oxo clone. Oh, and 14ad. That would be friggin sweet.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why is it hard to believe? Moving more product, makes more money. There are companies out there that did jack up their prices when the hysteria went on, and their shelves are still stocked, because they couldn't move it. NP had a great strategy, move what they have... and now look at this thread, order more when they were done with hormonals. Selling off quantity makes the money, not gouging for every penny. Seriously..... now you also have repeat customers, pretty damn smart tactic if you ask me.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why is it hard to believe? Moving more product, makes more money. There are companies out there that did jack up their prices when the hysteria went on, and their shelves are still stocked, because they couldn't move it. NP had a great strategy, move what they have... and now look at this thread, order more when they were done with hormonals. Selling off quantity makes the money, not gouging for every penny. Seriously..... now you also have repeat customers, pretty damn smart tactic if you ask me.
Yeah, thats their strategy. Seriously, I can't emphasize just how wrong you are. Half the companies are drop shippers and don't have stock to confiscate therefore they don't have to change a damn thing.

But believe what you want.....Yeah, look at this thread...having people state you lie for a strategy. They thought they could slip it by you because you're all that stupid...you wouldn't notice....lets create a scare and in a month everyone will forget about it and we can jack the price up, after you bought 10 bottles, and sell more.

Umm...yeah. Thats just brilliant. After 5 years, they have turned to lying and creating a scare to sell product. Its good long term business strategy :rolleyes:

Hell thats how bb.com got bought out by Liberty Media for 100mil! Create scares then drop the price!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe thats a strategy for someone that is shady as hell, but for a long term business strategy and gaining trust of you customers, its ****in stupid as hell.

bmw8591

Awards
  • Established
Great price, just picked me up 6. Gotta make up for missing out on the CEL deals from a while back and the 1-t Tren I just missed out on :( This makes me feel better about myself:)

bmw8591

Awards
  • Established
Quick question. Do you have any idea how many bottles of sd1 and hd2 will be available for sale?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe thats a strategy for someone that is shady as hell, but for a long term business strategy and gaining trust of you customers, its ****in stupid as hell.
Calm down big guy, I never stated they created the scare. I think NP is about the most stand up company there is, but still a business. No, I do not fault them for making a buck. Scare was there, blew out their inventory, then got more, they went on the information they were given, and personally hope they did come out on top.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Liquidating stocks is not even a second-best strategy for making profits. At best, it releases tied-up (working) capital, and cuts inventory (operational) risks.

bmw8591

Awards
  • Established
WELL
here is my view on this...when the intial scare sale came about...i bit,

i spent $200 on supps i did not need in the near future,and now they are coming back in stock..well i feel kinda cheated...and yes maybe they sold
the ph's at cost...but im sure many ppl including myself did not only buy ph's at clearance price...i spent $100 on phs and $100 on full price supps...just like supermarket fliers...they attract u with specials and then u go there and u load up your carriage
This may be true, but their "fliers" are good deals and prices that you don't see anywhere else.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Calm down big guy, I never stated they created the scare. I think NP is about the most stand up company there is, but still a business. No, I do not fault them for making a buck. Scare was there, blew out their inventory, then got more, they went on the information they were given, and personally hope they did come out on top.
D,

How many times do I comment on a situation like this? Hardly ever...the reason being is if I don't know, I don't really say much. I can assure you, this situation is not one retailers want to be in and this scare is not fabricated and not helpful in any way in terms of profit/sales. The stuff that was seized at other retailer locations has not been reordered nor can it be. There are a lot of items that have been cut off from the distribution end. The problem was ascertaining what was being targeted and the fear that your entire stock was going to be taken. Its their world, they make the rules and not many are going to get in the way. All of a sudden the eyes take focus on the retail aspect whereas before, it was solely on the manufacturer end.

The last thing you want is to be in their crosshairs. Now whether you agree with that is another issue...I happen to think its long overdue.

This had nothing to do with increasing sales.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
nutraplanet and its ppl are not scumbags. they have the best customer service around and awesome prices.

its funny how a good thing (sale) can turn into war because ppl cant wrap their heads around certain facts...

Seems real to me...

Body Building Products and Hidden Steroids: Enforcement Barriers
Senate Judiciary Committee
Subcommittee on Crime and Drugs
DATE: September 29, 2009
TIME: 02:30 PM
ROOM: Dirksen-226

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OFFICIAL HEARING NOTICE / WITNESS LIST:
September 21, 2009

NOTICE OF SUBCOMMITTEE HEARING

The Senate Committee on the Judiciary, Subcommittee on Crime and Drugs will hold a hearing entitled "Body Building Products and Hidden Steroids: Enforcement Barriers" on Tuesday, September 29, 2009 at 2:30 p.m. in Room 226 of the Senate Dirksen Office Building.

Chairman Specter will preside.

By order of the Chairman

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I can assure you that items such as Phera clones and/or Tren related items will NOT be returning for various (legal) reasons. Nutra is the best damn E-Merchant, period.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seems real to me...

Body Building Products and Hidden Steroids: Enforcement Barriers
Senate Judiciary Committee
Subcommittee on Crime and Drugs
DATE: September 29, 2009
TIME: 02:30 PM
ROOM: Dirksen-226

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OFFICIAL HEARING NOTICE / WITNESS LIST:
September 21, 2009

NOTICE OF SUBCOMMITTEE HEARING

The Senate Committee on the Judiciary, Subcommittee on Crime and Drugs will hold a hearing entitled "Body Building Products and Hidden Steroids: Enforcement Barriers" on Tuesday, September 29, 2009 at 2:30 p.m. in Room 226 of the Senate Dirksen Office Building.

Chairman Specter will preside.

By order of the Chairman
Seems you did not read my posts. I didn't negate the impending ban. Warranted if you ask me.

rb82

Banned
Awards
WELL
here is my view on this...when the intial scare sale came about...i bit,

i spent $200 on supps i did not need in the near future,and now they are coming back in stock..well i feel kinda cheated...and yes maybe they sold
the ph's at cost...but im sure many ppl including myself did not only buy ph's at clearance price...i spent $100 on phs and $100 on full price supps...just like supermarket fliers...they attract u with specials and then u go there and u load up your carriage
Just like the great Labor Day sale that never was. How many have stayed up till midnight in hopes not to miss any deals and for what. Most of the stuff is still the same price today and the product selection and prices were not anything to get excited about. I am not saying that the sale wasn't there but with all the marketing and hype one would expect a lot more. And do some of you really believe that they sold prohormones at cost and not made any profit on it? Come on :think:

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Of course they lied. And the sale? Hell, they tricked everyone into buying things at just "ok" prices...And the free shipping they actually paid for with all those customers? Hell, that's nothing....Its only $5-7 per order..multiplied by tens of thousands..thats chump change. 50,60,70k in shipping fees? Hell, thats petty cash. I agree, NP fooled us all. And getting all those items out and paying for overtime? That nothing..I have that laying around in between my couch cushions.

I mean seriously, they should have had everything at 50% off. Only then would it be legitimate. Money grubbers....all of them. They are like everyone else..their marketing just lies and they force us to buy everything at average prices. They think we are just big idiots and we buy right into it! Well, no more! I'm paying full price from now on! I'm not falling for this sale marketing ever again!

raptor2003

Awards
just bring me the 6-bromo, I'll take all since everybody else is whining :nana:

common guys, it's a bit of give and take also

nutra work their ass to bring decent prices on bulk powders, so they have to compensate somewhere for their efforts

well I would say maybe nutra should improve on their express local shipping prices, which can get as expensive as international shipping

fedex ground takes almost 8 days on average to reach me on the west coast

chill guys :nana:

MasterMind

MasterMind

Awards
Let's hope protodrol is coming to the Planet.:swordfight:

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
yea due we know when sd-1 is going to be in stock

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really now... then I must ask... why are they restocking?
Let me do some speculation. First, they (NutraPlanet) could have entered into business commitments to buy a specified quantity of selected products at some point in time. Some of these products may have been shipped to NutraPlanet with a delay, and are now on offer. Once these are sold out, stocks may not be replenished. Second, NutraPlanet's original move may have been to reduce operational risk exposure by liquidating inventory (to avoid BB.com's experience). Once this first round of risk management was accomplished, they could do one or two selective offers at lower quantity orders, suggesting an overall reduction in risk exposure, before finally folding up the product segment, once clearer legislative and actionable signals could be obtained.