PH News: Come get your Epi, 6-Bromo and Performance Design line!

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

1. I don't really understand everyone's complaint about np carrying some more ph's even after their final clearance sale. Sure you might have bought 300 dollars worth of product, but you are going to use it still right? I didn't so now I get my chance to stock up as well. can you really blame np for trying to help me out?

2. Nutra is OUT.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Nutra is OUT.
    Qua?
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

4. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    So I guess the fear fire sale at NP on all prohormones was recalled? Since NP is still stoking them.
    Time to get whatever you can.

5. Quote Originally Posted by enswalters View Post
    Time to get whatever you can.
    I think I have heard that same phrase maybe 15 - 20 times in the past 5 years here.
    The Historic PES Legend
    •   

6. How many have come from the actual retailers?

And can you name the last time they went after the owners of retail stores?

http://www.idahostatesman.com/newsup...ry/912308.html
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

7. I am a firm believer of letting your actions speak for themselves rather than wasting the breath to defend an unethical one.

For those of you who know me here, know that I've had to make tough business decisions in the past that may not have been profitable, but ethical. For those of you who do not know me or the standards I personally and professionally adhere to, will discover this as we continue to serve you.

At NutraPlanet, we truly put the customer first...this isn't a "marketing tactic" or hot "buzz word" like other companies, but a principle that resonates within us and defines us.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo Kramer View Post
    How many have come from the actual retailers?

And can you name the last time they went after the owners of retail stores?

http://www.idahostatesman.com/newsup...ry/912308.html
    Same outcome different pooch.
    The Historic PES Legend

9. Explain please. Obviously you have an axe to grind so grind away...
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo Kramer View Post
    Explain please. Obviously you have an axe to grind so grind away...
    I think you misunderstood. It is the same outcome, just a different pooch getting screwed. I guess I dont see the difference on who the FDA raids. Of course the feds want the people who make the cocaine, but why not come down on the street dealers?
    The Historic PES Legend

11. Quite an analogy.

Wonder how dsade feels about that one.

12. So i realize EFX ran out, but sd 1 and hd2 aren't showing up on the site period. Is NP still planning on having a quick run of these upcoming? And if so, what type of quantities are we looking at?

13. Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo Kramer View Post
    Quite an analogy.

Wonder how dsade feels about that one.
    You seem to be very defensive C, so I will step out.
    The Historic PES Legend

14. Well to be on the defensive someone has to be on the offensive. When you've known a guy for 5+ years and people are saying he's lying to create a buzz then inserted in an analogy about coke dealers.... I don't know....it seems rather, "offensive".

But hey, you're allowed to speak your mind, right?

15. In light of the recent events, we have decided to indefinitely postpone our shipment of SD-1 and HD-2. At this point we are uncertain if we will restock these or other items of it's kind at NutraPlanet.

Regarding the 6-B, this will be offered but for a one time run.

These items will be on a first-come, first-served basis: http://www.nutraplanet.com/category/...d/prohormones/

No, this is not a marketing ploy...this is exactly what I said would be happening.
    If anything changes, I will keep you all informed.

16. cannot wait for the 6-bromo. will be stocking up on this for sure!

17. Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post

Is the ETA still 2 weeks approximately for 6-b, or sooner
    MK9

18. about 2 weeks...

FYI, Havoc is gone

19. Cynostane marked down...last supplies

20. Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo Kramer View Post
    And even then it depends on the competence of the local branch, which in some cases, is flat out awful.
    Oh, pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase , don't get me started on that situation. I have been through it with many of the kind over the past several weeks.
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---

21. Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo Kramer View Post
    It was an example. You get more of a price cut the more you order more especially when dealing with individual manufacturers. People don't go through Europa exclusively especially since they stopped carrying certain items. When you are dealing with thousands of orders, a certain % cut in price goes a long way. If you are just starting, wait 4-5 years when you build up an employment staff, have five times the warehouse space, pay workers comp insurance, health insurance, etc....then tell me the price break isn't a big deal over time.

In comparison to a lot of industries, the margins on the retail end is rather small to begin with. When you are small, its quite easy. You can get away with eliminating a lot of expenses. Its the reason so many small companies can start up but how many make it past that initial stage...not many.
    Well, can't argue with you there. Basically, I know people that have been in and around for quite some time, so what you say does fit the bill with them right now.
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---
  22. 1-T Tren

Good news for you Primordial Lovers......we had a couple order cancellations, freeing up a few units of 1-T Tren. Bad news is....you BETTER be quick, for the few units we have will blow out FAST, and we are NOT picking up any more stock!

Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!

23. Darren, I'm sure you just made someone's day

Yes, this is the very last of it...no money orders please.

24. How about a wire transfer from Zimbabwe?

25. so are the hd2 and sd1 still coming back in light of what happened with the other guys?

26. posted earlier from stryder:

In light of the recent events, we have decided to indefinitely postpone our shipment of SD-1 and HD-2. At this point we are uncertain if we will restock these or other items of it's kind at NutraPlanet.

These items will be on a first-come, first-served basis:

No, this is not a marketing ploy...this is exactly what I said would be happening.
    If anything changes, I will keep you all informed.

27. Quote Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
    Apparently this "ban" is not going to happen? I imagine the big PH clearance post made you guys disgusting profits. Well done.

This has happened before people ... always a new scare to push product then it doesn't happen. I love the "insider" knowledge too ... seems to be very credible.
    i love this post, im sure they made a great deal of money
    selling bottles of hd-2 at $12 a bottle
    bottles of efx at $13 a bottle
    bottles of sd-1 at $12 a bottle.

NICE CONCLUSION DUDE

28. Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    i love this post, im sure they made a great deal of money
    selling bottles of hd-2 at $12 a bottle
    bottles of efx at $13 a bottle
    bottles of sd-1 at $12 a bottle.

NICE CONCLUSION DUDE
    those prices look like cost to me...i would know i own a store and private label and phs arent cheap to make. mad props to NP.

29. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    I believe we're going with the standard 50-50 mix, but I can double check on that.
    when will this ready ?

30. Quote Originally Posted by wheels View Post
    when will this ready ?
    1st post.
    "
    6-Bromo will be coming to Nutraplanet. ETA is roughly 2 weeks out. 25mg/cap, 60caps/bottle." Just under 2 weeks-ish
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. SD-1 by Performance Design?
    By MuscleBound1337 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-18-2009, 11:42 PM
  2. Performance Design
    By megadeth in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-08-2009, 11:08 PM
  3. performance design
    By mcssassin in forum Nutraplanet