PH News: Come get your Epi, 6-Bromo and Performance Design line!

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

  1. nutraplanet and its ppl are not scumbags. they have the best customer service around and awesome prices.

    its funny how a good thing (sale) can turn into war because ppl cant wrap their heads around certain facts...

  2. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Why is it hard to believe? Moving more product, makes more money. There are companies out there that did jack up their prices when the hysteria went on, and their shelves are still stocked, because they couldn't move it. NP had a great strategy, move what they have... and now look at this thread, order more when they were done with hormonals. Selling off quantity makes the money, not gouging for every penny. Seriously..... now you also have repeat customers, pretty damn smart tactic if you ask me.
    Seems real to me...

    Body Building Products and Hidden Steroids: Enforcement Barriers
    Senate Judiciary Committee
    Subcommittee on Crime and Drugs
    DATE: September 29, 2009
    TIME: 02:30 PM
    ROOM: Dirksen-226


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    OFFICIAL HEARING NOTICE / WITNESS LIST:
    September 21, 2009

    NOTICE OF SUBCOMMITTEE HEARING

    The Senate Committee on the Judiciary, Subcommittee on Crime and Drugs will hold a hearing entitled "Body Building Products and Hidden Steroids: Enforcement Barriers" on Tuesday, September 29, 2009 at 2:30 p.m. in Room 226 of the Senate Dirksen Office Building.

    Chairman Specter will preside.

    By order of the Chairman
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo Kramer View Post
    Umm...yeah. Thats just brilliant. After 5 years, they have turned to lying and creating a scare to sell product. Its good long term business strategy

  4. I can assure you that items such as Phera clones and/or Tren related items will NOT be returning for various (legal) reasons. Nutra is the best damn E-Merchant, period.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Seems real to me...

    Body Building Products and Hidden Steroids: Enforcement Barriers
    Senate Judiciary Committee
    Subcommittee on Crime and Drugs
    DATE: September 29, 2009
    TIME: 02:30 PM
    ROOM: Dirksen-226


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    OFFICIAL HEARING NOTICE / WITNESS LIST:
    September 21, 2009

    NOTICE OF SUBCOMMITTEE HEARING

    The Senate Committee on the Judiciary, Subcommittee on Crime and Drugs will hold a hearing entitled "Body Building Products and Hidden Steroids: Enforcement Barriers" on Tuesday, September 29, 2009 at 2:30 p.m. in Room 226 of the Senate Dirksen Office Building.

    Chairman Specter will preside.

    By order of the Chairman
    Seems you did not read my posts. I didn't negate the impending ban. Warranted if you ask me.
    The Historic PES Legend
    •   
       

  6. For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  7. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Seems you did not read my posts. I didn't negate the impending ban. Warranted if you ask me.
    You back pedal nicely...

  8. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    You back pedal nicely...
    Your logic seems to be flawed there turbo. But I wouldn't expect anything less.
    The Historic PES Legend

  9. Quote Originally Posted by gus6917 View Post
    WELL
    here is my view on this...when the intial scare sale came about...i bit,

    i spent $200 on supps i did not need in the near future,and now they are coming back in stock..well i feel kinda cheated...and yes maybe they sold
    the ph's at cost...but im sure many ppl including myself did not only buy ph's at clearance price...i spent $100 on phs and $100 on full price supps...just like supermarket fliers...they attract u with specials and then u go there and u load up your carriage
    Just like the great Labor Day sale that never was. How many have stayed up till midnight in hopes not to miss any deals and for what. Most of the stuff is still the same price today and the product selection and prices were not anything to get excited about. I am not saying that the sale wasn't there but with all the marketing and hype one would expect a lot more. And do some of you really believe that they sold prohormones at cost and not made any profit on it? Come on

  10. Of course they lied. And the sale? Hell, they tricked everyone into buying things at just "ok" prices...And the free shipping they actually paid for with all those customers? Hell, that's nothing....Its only $5-7 per order..multiplied by tens of thousands..thats chump change. 50,60,70k in shipping fees? Hell, thats petty cash. I agree, NP fooled us all. And getting all those items out and paying for overtime? That nothing..I have that laying around in between my couch cushions.

    I mean seriously, they should have had everything at 50% off. Only then would it be legitimate. Money grubbers....all of them. They are like everyone else..their marketing just lies and they force us to buy everything at average prices. They think we are just big idiots and we buy right into it! Well, no more! I'm paying full price from now on! I'm not falling for this sale marketing ever again!
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo Kramer View Post
    Sorry guy's I just had to say... that was funny.

    Carry on.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  12. The conspiracy runs so deep, it effects other retailers as well.

    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/celabs/mdrol.html

    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=119295241


    Wonder if all those guys will still be pissed when they can't get it anymore?

    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  13. The Historic PES Legend

  14. just bring me the 6-bromo, I'll take all since everybody else is whining

    common guys, it's a bit of give and take also

    nutra work their ass to bring decent prices on bulk powders, so they have to compensate somewhere for their efforts

    well I would say maybe nutra should improve on their express local shipping prices, which can get as expensive as international shipping

    fedex ground takes almost 8 days on average to reach me on the west coast

    chill guys

  15. so when is the SD-1 going to be back in?

  16. Let's hope protodrol is coming to the Planet.

  17. yea due we know when sd-1 is going to be in stock
  18. For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo Kramer View Post
    Thanks for the link! If anyone ever doubted the unpredictable nature of FDA raids, this is their answer! And if anyone ever questioned or doubted NutraPlanet's move, this is also their answer!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Really now... then I must ask... why are they restocking?
    Let me do some speculation. First, they (NutraPlanet) could have entered into business commitments to buy a specified quantity of selected products at some point in time. Some of these products may have been shipped to NutraPlanet with a delay, and are now on offer. Once these are sold out, stocks may not be replenished. Second, NutraPlanet's original move may have been to reduce operational risk exposure by liquidating inventory (to avoid BB.com's experience). Once this first round of risk management was accomplished, they could do one or two selective offers at lower quantity orders, suggesting an overall reduction in risk exposure, before finally folding up the product segment, once clearer legislative and actionable signals could be obtained.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  21. Well D, I removed those posts as you wanted but I didn't want to delete them as so many people like to accuse certain individuals of deleting and protecting people....however comical that assumption might be.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo Kramer View Post
    Exactly. It makes no sense at all.
    Bo, you don't have to order 50k to get a decent price cut. I am a living example of that seeing as I have recently entered the retail of said products, even europa will cut slack on orders WELL below 50K. It depends on your rep at times.

    Though at this point, they have dumped their inventory.

    Not disagreeing about it being a far fetched idea about NP but just stating some factual black and whites. It COULD be pulled off easily in theory.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    Bo, you don't have to order 50k to get a decent price cut. I am a living example of that seeing as I have recently entered the retail of said products, even europa will cut slack on orders WELL below 50K. It depends on your rep at times.

    Though at this point, they have dumped their inventory.

    Not disagreeing about it being a far fetched idea about NP but just stating some factual black and whites. It COULD be pulled off easily in theory.
    It was an example. You get more of a price cut the more you order more especially when dealing with individual manufacturers. People don't go through Europa exclusively especially since they stopped carrying certain items. When you are dealing with thousands of orders, a certain % cut in price goes a long way. If you are just starting, wait 4-5 years when you build up an employment staff, have five times the warehouse space, pay workers comp insurance, health insurance, etc....then tell me the price break isn't a big deal over time.

    In comparison to a lot of industries, the margins on the retail end is rather small to begin with. When you are small, its quite easy. You can get away with eliminating a lot of expenses. Its the reason so many small companies can start up but how many make it past that initial stage...not many.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by gus6917 View Post
    WELL
    here is my view on this...when the intial scare sale came about...i bit,

    i spent $200 on supps i did not need in the near future,and now they are coming back in stock..well i feel kinda cheated...and yes maybe they sold
    the ph's at cost...but im sure many ppl including myself did not only buy ph's at clearance price...i spent $100 on phs and $100 on full price supps...just like supermarket fliers...they attract u with specials and then u go there and u load up your carriage
    ''''I'm talking to the man in the mirror''''

  25. Quote Originally Posted by raptor2003 View Post
    just bring me the 6-bromo, I'll take all since everybody else is whining

    common guys, it's a bit of give and take also

    nutra work their ass to bring decent prices on bulk powders, so they have to compensate somewhere for their efforts

    well I would say maybe nutra should improve on their express local shipping prices, which can get as expensive as international shipping

    fedex ground takes almost 8 days on average to reach me on the west coast

    chill guys
    Unless they are into freak shows and taking nice large objects up in no man's land then they are not going to budge very much on internat shipping.
    Go knock on the door of usps and tell them or fedex, that's where you need to start.

  26. Reading this, and yes it is such a crappy thing to wake up to, further reinforces my belief that the universe is against me.

    1. Why does the shyte alway go down on the Friday between pay periods?

    2. I mean holy hell the government must go after these companies who are doing untold atrocities on the masses, but nevermind the economy is in the toilet, still stuck in two war zones, and there are countless illegal immigrants getting paid more than I to build our roads (most of the time just standing propped up by a shovel) sending most of that "hard earned" money back to a foreign country.

    Now that I got that off my chest, I see the FDA as trying to say face in the wake of all the steroid in sports scandals. I mean if the our national pastime gives what amounts to a pat on the back of the hand for a first time drug fail (steroid or recreational) and our kids want to be like their professional heroes, then they must feel that it is their duty to do something about it. I mean 50-Day vacation and I get to come back and play baseball, Sign Me Up!

    They will go after every legal loophole. They couldn't pin down Barry Bonds (seriously I mean the size of his head alone grew in the latter parts of his career and it wasn't just being fed off his own ego to get that big! They have gone after elite athletes from sports that don't make squat earnings wise compared to the big time sports to show that they are tough on PED in sports (cyclist Tammy Thomas.)

    I mean if people are going to use the products they are going to use the products, period. Heck the courts even overturned bans on the NFL players accused of using StarCaps (diuretic / alledged masking agent) so how long before the FDA goes after that market too!

    I can see it now, "Tonight in Prime Time Simulcast On All Networks, The Steroid Hearings With Your Host (insert random person), Sponsored by (Biggest Fast Food Chain on The Planet) The Only Place You Need To Increase Your Mass! (not to mention make you one fat obese f^%$tard!)

  27. Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    Go knock on the door of usps and tell them or fedex, that's where you need to start.
    And even then it depends on the competence of the local branch, which in some cases, is flat out awful.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  28. Oh yeah, where as I may miss out on this offer, NP has some good stuff and that I have found that they carry items other places don't! Have an order upcoming next Friday!

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo Kramer View Post
    I don't thin that he's meaning that anyone is lying. I think that many are just looking at it as if SOME companies are taking this real situation opportunity to shaft some people.

    I ran across a site last week, some obscure site, and the marketing on that site was pathetic. they had the nerve to say that someone tipped them off, the FBI was headed to raid them, and they needed to unload the inventory before weeks end. What a load of crap....these are the types of tactics that I hate.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    I don't thin that he's meaning that anyone is lying. I think that many are just looking at it as if SOME companies are taking this real situation opportunity to shaft some people.

    I ran across a site last week, some obscure site, and the marketing on that site was pathetic. they had the nerve to say that someone tipped them off, the FBI was headed to raid them, and they needed to unload the inventory before weeks end. What a load of crap....these are the types of tactics that I hate.
    Any other industry I would laugh.....in this one, it could be true or will be some day if thats how they market....but they might want to change FBI to FDA...then again, maybe not.

    And some people basically did insinuate NP drummed this whole thing up, which given the current situation, is quite laughable.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. SD-1 by Performance Design?
    By MuscleBound1337 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-18-2009, 11:42 PM
  2. Performance Design
    By megadeth in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-08-2009, 11:08 PM
  3. performance design
    By mcssassin in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-18-2009, 08:21 PM
  4. Performance Design HD-2
    By Davrlev in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-02-2009, 03:30 PM
Log in
Log in