Sulbutiamine Powder

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's the dosing per 1/4 tsp for this powder? The new labels (which look awesome BTW) don't have this information.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Now I need to order some just to check out the new labels (that and I only have 20 caps left).

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
By the time you order we should have the 1/4tsp density listed . Or perhaps some sharpie marker and jumbled density numbers written ;)
I only take bulk powders by the CUP.

/I told you I was hardcore

am1177

Awards
I got a pc of Sulbutiamine today.
I guess the scoop inside of the bottle measures 1000mg of powder, contains 1000mg of Sulbutiamine. Am I correct?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got a pc of Sulbutiamine today.
I guess the scoop inside of the bottle measures 1000mg of powder, contains 1000mg of Sulbutiamine. Am I correct?
Is there any size listed on the scooper? I'm not familiar with what's in there. But if it says something about 1/4cc or 1/4tsp then that would be 400mg. If you have a 1/4tsp measurer in the kitchen, I would suggest using that and comparing.

am1177

Awards
Is there any size listed on the scooper? I'm not familiar with what's in there. But if it says something about 1/4cc or 1/4tsp then that would be 400mg. If you have a 1/4tsp measurer in the kitchen, I would suggest using that and comparing.
Now I can see "1.25cc" on the scooper.I didn't realize that there was listed on it because powder covered it kind of stickily.1.25cc=1/4tsp,right?

Last edited: