Issue with order
- 09-15-2009, 09:08 AM
- 09-15-2009, 10:06 AM
I know I'm not a rep for them or anything. but you should shoot them an email. Not to use a double negative but they have never not responded to an email I sent them. even if the email said "Thanks Again." its almost like they have to or something.
[email protected] m---thats their email. just include what you want to change and ask whats going on. they'll fix you good as new.
anyways.... just my two cents. hope it helped.
09-15-2009, 10:10 AM
09-15-2009, 10:14 AM
Delays can happen depending on what you ordered. If it says 2-3 days, then the product is in route to them and it may take a few days before it starts to process/ship. The Labor Day sale also put them back a bit.
M.Ed. Ex Phys
09-15-2009, 10:29 AM
Like i said it seems i cannot get emails from them .
so i would love it if a rep would check my order make the changes i want and process the order.
09-15-2009, 12:42 PM
09-15-2009, 02:57 PM
09-17-2009, 02:08 AM
Glad to see this was Resolved.
PM me with any order questions and concerns
Similar Forum Threads
- By saggy321 in forum NutraplanetReplies: 2Last Post: 07-04-2014, 08:03 PM
- By Gator Alum 03 in forum NutraplanetReplies: 7Last Post: 04-09-2009, 03:05 PM
- By dwass in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 7Last Post: 03-18-2007, 01:20 PM
- By tbonz169 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 03-07-2005, 05:29 PM
- By GH_MAN in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 4Last Post: 08-02-2004, 02:29 PM