Issue with order

darkvard

Awards
I need to make a couple of changes with my order and also my order is still pending for 5 days ive contacted support but i didn't get any response my order id is #111489

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
I know I'm not a rep for them or anything. but you should shoot them an email. Not to use a double negative but they have never not responded to an email I sent them. even if the email said "Thanks Again." its almost like they have to or something.

[email protected]---thats their email. just include what you want to change and ask whats going on. they'll fix you good as new.

anyways.... just my two cents. hope it helped.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Delays can happen depending on what you ordered. If it says 2-3 days, then the product is in route to them and it may take a few days before it starts to process/ship. The Labor Day sale also put them back a bit.

darkvard

Awards
Like i said it seems i cannot get emails from them .
so i would love it if a rep would check my order make the changes i want and process the order.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Like i said it seems i cannot get emails from them .
so i would love it if a rep would check my order make the changes i want and process the order.
check ur spam maybe it got sent there..

theyve ALWAYS been good to me id call them email them and even PM reps always a responce and always the best help

darkvard

Awards
order fixed now seems they emailed me to a different email address.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Iconic Formulations 5
Evomuse 7
dsade Evomuse 114
n8te General Chat 1
dwass Post Cycle Therapy 7