Thanks to Everyone for help making T-Force a Top 50 Product!

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to everyone who took advantage of the Buy 1 Get 1 Free offer on T-Force featuring Fadogia Agrestis. It has launched the product into the top 50 at the Planet!

To say thanks, I want to continue the sale!! Buy 1 Get 1 Free is still on.

I would like to ask that anyone who picked it up or is going to to write a short review on NP on how the product worked for you.

Thanks!

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
when mine comes in i will def give u a short review :) and thank you for the sale its o good i may have to pick up some more when i get a chance.

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for making it bogo for so long. I keep buying more and more.... my wife's pissed at me! "but baby it's such a great deal, I just can't resist" lol

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
the review I wrote for it:

This product is great! I have been on it for two weeks now, at 3 caps a day. what a difference it makes. there's a few ways I know its working for me. I have to shave everyday that I go to work. before I started taking this product I only had to once every 2-3 days. 2. every muscle is harder, and denser. 3. starting to see some great definition. of course my diet is in check and I've been going balls out in the gym.

I've taken all sorts of T-boosting products including Prime, this is by far the one I reacted to best with, and seen the best results from...

note to the review below about the cap's weighing different amounts. I have an exact scale, and weighed half my bottle, because I was curious. everyone weighed between 545-555mg. so I don't know if this was a problem with your bottle, or they fixed a bigger issue, but mine are what the label says.

TRY THIS PRODUCT Thats it.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man!

And your wife should be very happy with by now if T-Force is doing its thing. ;)

the review I wrote for it:

This product is great! I have been on it for two weeks now, at 3 caps a day. what a difference it makes. there's a few ways I know its working for me. I have to shave everyday that I go to work. before I started taking this product I only had to once every 2-3 days. 2. every muscle is harder, and denser. 3. starting to see some great definition. of course my diet is in check and I've been going balls out in the gym.

I've taken all sorts of T-boosting products including Prime, this is by far the one I reacted to best with, and seen the best results from...

note to the review below about the cap's weighing different amounts. I have an exact scale, and weighed half my bottle, because I was curious. everyone weighed between 545-555mg. so I don't know if this was a problem with your bottle, or they fixed a bigger issue, but mine are what the label says.

TRY THIS PRODUCT Thats it.

T-force is fantastic in boosting Testosterone.

PRIME is not a testosterone Booster but a natural anabolic.

Would be a great stack.

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established

Would be a great stack.

I happen to have 1/2 a bottle on hand. I'll give it a go... see what it does.

Send me a bottle, and I'll log it up! :)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered some, great deal.....Now where is my ultima damn it!

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established

Would be a great stack.
Agreed. I bought 6 bottles of Prime when it first came out and am going to start it up again here soon.

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
Who gave the other half a go?
lol me. I've done two 12 week runs, during the second I ran it mega dosed. Which is why I have a 1/2 bottle left. loved the stuff, felt good on it, but nothing compared to t-force.

however prime gave me an awesome recovery EVERY time, like I was better the next day. t-force does not aid me with that quick of recovery times, however it is still faster than when I take nothing at all.

t-force makes me feel stronger, and I am seeing rapid growth...which is unfortunate because I have several new stretch marks on my arms. I can say that this product also turns me into a wild dog that has to constantly hump something....preferably my wife... but if given a few hours or at worst a day everything starts to look good. :)

But I'm sure what also helps is the dose I take of powerfull every night before I go to bed.

It would be awesome to stack these two products (T-Force and Prime) together I'm sure. Recovery and Strength/muscle gains. And I will try it, because better gains are everything I want.

but again, I have a half bottle of prime, left. a little less to be more precise. can you blame me for asking for a bottle from the man that can do almost anything????

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established

Would be a great stack.
Oh Jacob....I hence a sale approaching.... hit me up. ;)

Agreed. I bought 6 bottles of Prime when it first came out and am going to start it up again here soon.
Doug Miller one of the world's top and respected natural bodybuilders loves the Force and loves the PRIME...

Add some Anabolic Pump to shuttle in the extra nutrients SPECIFICALLY into MUSCLE cells needed for growth and some Ultima pre workout....

You can be on the above herbal stimulant free stack for 3-4 months with amazing results....

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
yeah... I love my anabolic pump and pslin. stocked up like mad on that stuff.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been procrastinating on this but I am putting in an order tonite for some. I won't get around til using it til probably November, but based on my experiences with Omega so far I think it is gonna be good :cool:

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established

Would be a great stack.

I was thinking the same thing..it would be a killer stack.

I'm logging T-Force right now for Omega and on my second bottle. I can honestly say the stuff is legit...and more than that, the best T booster I have ever used.

I'll be buying some for sure as I'd like it to be a staple.

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just took advantage of this tonight! Thanks Omega, for being so generous.

Running a 2 bottle cycle right now, along with Divanex and NOW I3C. Only like 5 days in, but it should be a very promising few months.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Bump for more reviews.

And for the last review complaining about weighing the caps and there only being 500mg of active, check your label again, not the NP site. The ZMA complex was removed and the only thing T-Force contains is 500mg of Fadogia. Our caps are right on the money. We had a one time issue with one batch and that was promptyly corrected about 6 months ago.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bump for more reviews.

And for the last review complaining about weighing the caps and there only being 500mg of active, check your label again, not the NP site. The ZMA complex was removed and the only thing T-Force contains is 500mg of Fadogia. Our caps are right on the money. We had a one time issue with one batch and that was promptyly corrected about 6 months ago.
I'll run this in the next few months... I just finished Primal Male, so I can give a pretty solid comparison.

:)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I LOVED my time using t-force. Felt great, strength maintained on a cut, and the sexual side is amazing

knightowl

Awards
Bump for more reviews.

This is true! I weighed my 6 bottles of Tforce and they are all correct sometimes even a little more