Any news about a presale or when Thermogum by RPN will be available at Nutra??

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I talked with Dsade; it sounds like the holdup is on our end. I'll probably call in tomorrow if I don't hear via email, and hopefully we have the presale up tomorrow or within the next few days. It should be shipping to NutraPlanet tomorrow, so maybe Thurs-Friday at our warehouse if everything goes smoothly from what I understand.

DMOORE30

Awards
I talked with Dsade; it sounds like the holdup is on our end. I'll probably call in tomorrow if I don't hear via email, and hopefully we have the presale up tomorrow or within the next few days. It should be shipping to NutraPlanet tomorrow, so maybe Thurs-Friday at our warehouse if everything goes smoothly from what I understand.
Thank ya so much!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm watching this one... Waiting a long time for this.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Get your engines ready. And remember that RPN stack that failed to materialize for the Labour Day sale... I think you're in for an amazing surprise :D
You guys throwin thermo gum in the stack for same price???

maybe an awesome presale price plus you'll be putting up the RPN stack???

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Get your engines ready. And remember that RPN stack that failed to materialize for the Labour Day sale... I think you're in for an amazing surprise :D
you are making me a happy guy steve. I am itching to try the gum, and any extra RPM goodies out there

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
This gum is so good...I mean...:doh:...;)

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
I heard a rumor about some possible pre-sale starting up this weekend? What do you think Sam? Maybe a free coupon as well? Oh hell, now I am just getting crazy.....but, maybe not? Who knows......:fool2:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Couple of issues arose.

ThermoGum is a freestanding entity, ThermoGum LLC - so that's where you will find it.

There was also a critical delay in the packaging process that delayed shipping for 2 weeks. :(

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 weeks is definitely critical :( The wait will be worth it though.
To make up for the delay, we'll probably offer a 10% off sale when it DOES arrive.

Preorder saves 20%, though.

Just to let you know, we have ONLY allocated 1000 units to Nutra. Judging by the pace these are already selling (and the lead time on restock is about 3 weeks after that), these will go quickly.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for pointing that out Stevie...Availability fixed!

Free FedEx Ground shipping when you order any RPN product with coupon code: "RPNShip" (no quotation marks).

Happy weekend everyone :cheers:

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
BTW...free shipping coupon on orders containing RPN products expires in 7 days
tick...tock...tick...

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
another great product from RPN! can't wait to give this a try out with morning cardio!

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
dame i just ordered too, lol to get 4 boxes of gum $16.00 it will cost me $26.50 freight, that makes it a little expencive