11-oxo + x-factor out of stock + a little request

D

darkvard

Awards
Why is 11-oxo and xfactor out of stock

also im making a large order of over 500$ so would it be possible to get a 10%-20% discount as it is my birthday i might increase my order over 800-1000$ if i get a 20% discount

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
I think you think the margins are higher on these items then they are. Also, a 1000% increase? Do you know how much money that would be? Based on your grammar and thinking your personal birthday would have bearing on price, I imagine you are way too young to be buying hormonal supps anyways. And yes, before you reply, 11-oxo is hormonal.

E

enswalters

Awards
I doubt there is that much profit margin on most products, although you can probably call and negotiate a 5% discount on a $500 or more order.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That version of XF has been DC'd and Ergo has had problems with the feds again, which is lowering their stock/shipping.

D

darkvard

Awards
I think you think the margins are higher on these items then they are. Also, a 1000% increase? Do you know how much money that would be? Based on your grammar and thinking your personal birthday would have bearing on price, I imagine you are way too young to be buying hormonal supps anyways. And yes, before you reply, 11-oxo is hormonal.
You have a great imagination yes im over 21

Change % with $

What 11-oxo is hormonal!! REALLY!!! well sorry to say i already knew...

so Because im not an American by origin and done have perfect grammar your gonna be racist ?
Wow that's cute :)

C

Canuckguy

Awards
Talk about pushy.....My pet iguana is having his birthday, can I get a discount as well.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Like Rodja mentioned, the old X-Factor was discontinued, but MN has been promising a new one for months, I'm not quite sure what the delay is, all that I know is that there is one. The 11-oxo supply is very tight; the FDA tightened down hard on 6-oxo, and they were heavily involved with bringing that to market.

Lastly we don't have birthday discounts since it would be very hard to verify that and a lot of hassle; instead we offer sales throughout the year so pick the one closest to your birthday and call it your BDay sale ;) This Labour Day sale has seen some GREAT deals and free shipping to boot. The savings could be 10-20% easily depending on what your purchase. I hope this helps, and thanks for shopping with NutraPlanet!