Capping

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not sure how to use the capping machine ect,

also how much room does it take up if trying to cap stuff at home.

it it a big messy operation?

how much room would u need? how many caps should hold about 975mg?

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
every powder has a different density I can fit almost a gram of vat attack in a '00' sized cap, but only get 550 mg of gte in the same cap...

search the threads, there is one that has pictures with each step of the process. silentbob was the one who posted it... if it helps.

some powders are very messy and some are easy to cap it depends on which one you are trying to cap. I do it at my dining room table with some newspaper underneath my capping it.

ps... if you hook me up with a free tub of orange cycle support. I'll really really promise to do almost, but not really, anything!

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
looks like ill be able to knock out 100 bottles worth of pills pretty easily so long as i have the raws

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i just need to figure out from there how to do the servings

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
like 7 diff powders lol all nutrient partitioners

gotta keeps it secret im looking into long term with this supp whether i open my own line down the road or open it through another company gotta have it for keeps sake yanno

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
well, I'd be interested in trying it... I know what you mean. there's alot of money in supp's. keep me in mind, if anything ever happens. and if you EVER need any help.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's easy, can be a little messy and time consuming, but worth the cost savings - esp, with USPowders Products.

I just brought a little set of electronic scales - $15 on ebay - well worth it :thumbsup:

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's easy, can be a little messy and time consuming, but worth the cost savings - esp, with USPowders Products.

I just brought a little set of electronic scales - $15 on ebay - well worth it :thumbsup:
im in the middle of sourcing some powders, some easier then others the most expensive ones SUCK to source lol

i dont wanna get 25kilos of it haha

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ye I figured I can make 57 bottles for 456 bux not including shipping and still have some material left over...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 11
Bmac63095 Training Forum 24
MidwestBeast Supplement Auction 1
StayinHeavy Anabolics 10
brundel Anabolics 33