Whats going on with bulk pslin?

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
as the above states... is it going away?

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I saw that this morning when I got home from shift & about cried!! Just made a purchase a few days back from Nutra. If I get that, my wife will kill me!!!

I saw that this morning when I got home from shift & about cried!! Just made a purchase a few days back from Nutra. If I get that, my wife will kill me!!!
Don't tell her...hahaha, kidding.

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah, I considered that, but we just found out two days ago that she's pregnant w/ child number 2.. According to her, all priorities have changed.:paranoid:

Imnotascoolas

Awards
posted in another thread by USPLabs

In attempt to work with a new USA manufacture to meet the outrageous retail demand, we decided to do a run of AnabolicPump without the name printed on the capsules.

I been around long enough to understand even the slightest changes in a product brings doubt to the consumers mind.

With world-wide distribution and the fastest growing line in major retailers like GNC and Vitamin Shoppe, I decided not to put this into distribution and deal with the questions.

So that being said, It is often also stated that once a brand "makes it" they forget where they came from; who believed in them first; who risked their hard earn dollar to give us a chance; who talked us up in the gym helping us rise to new heights!

I will never forget.

As the dreamer behind USPlabs, I am humbled by our growth and every opportunity that USPlabs has to promote a great deal. Nutraplanet and AnabolicMinds is where you will find deals on USPlabs that you will not find anywhere else.

Rest assured sales like this are once every 4 years!

P-Slin is a product we do not promote or advertise because it’s very similar in the consumer’s mind to Anabolic Pump. P-Slin a great product that is being discontinued....BUT FOR YOU GUYS, I will keep it around in bulk!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

P-Slin will make a return in a new exciting product………down the line.