Any chance lowering international shipping costs

Antonek

Awards
Any chance for lower international shipping costs?

At other sites, bb,tf, shipping to europe is less expensive then at nutra,

please do something about it

regards

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any chance for lower international shipping costs?

At other sites, bb,tf, shipping to europe is less expensive then at nutra,

please do something about it

regards
It's been lowered with FEDEX.

I know USPS do flat rate tracking boxes, Im unsure if NP know about this.. But I had a box come from LA... it contained 10 tubs of CLOUT, 5 bottles of primal male, 4 x STIM X, 4 x LEAN FX, 12 x secertgain, 4 x plasmagen and 4 scorch I think.. and it was around 35-45US..

Flat rate with tracking...

I havent checked to see how much this would cost through NP, so i can't personally argue.. but I know usps pricing pretty well with "flat rate" boxes and what you can fit into them.
It may be a pain in the arse for NP or any other store.

:)

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Rates are set in stone with USPS, we cannot negotiate with them.

However, Sam in constantly haggling with FedEx to get better international rate so we can pass the savings on. Perhaps with winter coming and usually lower gas prices, it should help out a bit.

acshadow

acshadow

Awards
  • Established
Larger profit margins on their supplements perhaps.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm unsure how it all works..

BBS sent me 10 tubs of MAN SPORTS and 15 bottles.. it cost me $40US FLAT RATE EXPRESS....

Thats a fairly large box.. and thats CHEAP..
I got a VIRUS TI.. quite a larger box(desktop synth) and it cost $70US.. so I am normally shocked when I order supps and shipping says $150US

:(:(

But who knows how it all works :(

someonehs

Awards
I love np, but the shipping is sadly why i've had to stop shopping (for the most part) here... while I find nutra to be much quicker, in this economy, I can wait an extra few weeks to save the $$.

As soons as it gets more comparable, i'm back!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
We've looked into shipping with First Rate USPS instead of Priority, but I know there were some regulations that were causing problems. We gain nothing on shipping, so if we can get a lower price/method we're happy to pass the savings on to you.

munique

Awards
lol, just a thought. Perhaps you guys could ask iherb how they do it?

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
it's all about volume that is moved from the retailer

more orders = cheaper shipping prices..
Not true.

Once again, BBS never ship to Australia.. and the prices I paid were INSANE.

Sometimes I get the same prices off ebay sellers, USPS FLAT RATE BOXES..still have tracking but are really cheap, like half the price.

Im not sure what restrictions are in this tho!! But I know its like cheap.. $40US and you can fit like 20-25 bottles of stuff in a box easily, including 1kg tubs! :)