Shipping to Japan

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
I might be going to JAPAN for a while so i wanna know if NP sends over there?

Can someone give me an idea of shipping charges? Also, can i order everything - ph, AI's, protein...no problem with customs.

i know the bb competitor does so i wanna know if i can give my money to u guys instead :mischievous:

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
We ship worldwide.

You can guesstimate shipping at www.usps.com or email customer service on what you plan to order.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I might be going to JAPAN for a while so i wanna know if NP sends over there?

Can someone give me an idea of shipping charges? Also, can i order everything - ph, AI's, protein...no problem with customs.

i know the bb competitor does so i wanna know if i can give my money to u guys instead :mischievous:
Will you be on a miltary base or working on one? IF so shipping will be like you are in the US

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes, we ship large orders to Japan without any problems (knock on wood). As MrBigPR stated, if it's going to a military base, it's like shipping USPS priority mail in the US. You can get actual shipping quotes on your order by adding the items you want into your cart and proceeding to checkout. Before you reach the billing stage of checkout, it will give you the exact shipping prices for the various options going to Japan.

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
sorry, no, it will be residential....yeah sucks :(
guess i need to find a friend who's stationed in japan so i can get stuff from them ..any volunteers :D

thanks Sam.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
sorry, no, it will be residential....yeah sucks :(
guess i need to find a friend who's stationed in japan so i can get stuff from them ..any volunteers :D

thanks Sam.
I was there TDY a bunch of times a couple of years ago...I would If I was there. Hope it isn't too expensive.

chaser103

Awards
Hey Stream, how long are you going to be in Japan? If not long, just place one large order. If long, please advise.