kwick karb dosing.

1. kwick karb dosing.

How much is 50 grams of this WM? In terms of using a standard scoop from protein powder. I need a little help because I have no scale and I really don't want to 600 mg with 1/4 tsp until i get to 50 like it says on the bottle.

Thank you

2. It is supposed to be around 98% carbs, and serving size depends on how much you want to dose.

Density is approx 1/2 gram per cc, so taking a typical protein scooper of 60cc will yield around 30grams of WMS. You want to verify the volume of your protein scooper tho.
    •   

3. thank you sir

4. okay, thank you very much, so I just take your advice and say each scoop is about 30 g.

5. Quote Originally Posted by ecupirate View Post
    okay, thank you very much, so I just take your advice and say each scoop is about 30 g.
    Yeah thats fine. Otherwise, fill a protein scoop with water then pour into a measuring cup. 60cc is just slightly more than a quarter of a cup so 4 scoops should be a cup of water. If you approximate is fine with you just assume its 60cc (as most are) and thus 30g/scoop.

6. Thank you for the very detailed help chem.

7. no prob - let me know if you need any other info - gd luck dude
    Back.... for real this time

8. Quote Originally Posted by CrazyChemist View Post
    It is supposed to be around 98% carbs, and serving size depends on how much you want to dose.

Density is approx 1/2 gram per cc, so taking a typical protein scooper of 60cc will yield around 30grams of WMS. You want to verify the volume of your protein scooper tho.
    Very good advice. This is exactly how i dose my WMS myself.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

Similar Forum Threads

1. kwick karb
    By sfjson in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-20-2008, 02:20 PM
  2. Kwick Karb....
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-03-2008, 02:05 PM
  3. Replies: 4