Deal of The Day?

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
Any chance this will be brought back? Yall should think of making a separate page on your website for it like other DOTD type sites.

Not to say that yall need to or dont have good prices.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
We're counting all the PH's on clearance as a day on their own ;)
Just kidding, but I know how popular these were. If we were to do a sale every day, I don't think we would be able to get as good of a deal for you as opposed to us trying to make something special happen every week or two since getting the good deals takes a lot of planning. Larger companies with more purchasing power/staff can run them every day, but I think it would be a bit too much for us. However we will keep making as many great offers as possible :thumbsup:

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
NP always has some stuff on sale though, and it's usually stuff that people like. The 2 deal of the day sites I know of don't have anything that great most of the time

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think trying to get a daily deal that was going to be seen as a great buy was a bit too labour intensive and we've stuck with having a massive amount of deals on sales and the occasional line drives. Helps you consolidate your shipping as well

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also if you get the newsletter, special sale notifications went out June 17, 19 and the 21. All different sales, pretty close to one a day, and some of these have been line drives so lots of products