Yet another order question

x0rnn

Awards
Hello!

I have already sent this through the NutraPlanet contact form, but don't know how long that will take, so I figured I'd ask here.

I made an order (#103484) of Acetyl L-Carnitine (100 grams) and Piracetam (500 g) by PrimaForce, because Piracetam by NutraPlanet wasn't in stock yet. Now, I'm wondering, since it got back in stock, if my order wasn't sent yet, if I could replace the PrimaForce Piracetam with your Piracetam?

I paid $65.69, and the new order's value would be $61.94, but I don't mind if I paid that extra $3.75 if I'd get your Piracetam which contains 200 grams more. You can keep it as a sign of my gratitude. It's not much, but hey. :)

The status of my order got updated to "processing" an hour or so ago.

Thank you!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
First off, thank you for your business!

Sure, no problem! As requested, we have switched out the Primaforce Piracetam for our house brand. We have refunded your credit card in the amount of $7.00 for the difference in price. There is actually a $7 difference between the two products.

Your order is now being processed and will ship out today.

Thanks for choosing NutraPlanet!

x0rnn

Awards
Wow, that was quick! Got your e-mail too. Thanks.

The raw price difference is $7.00, indeed, but the United States Postal Service - Priority Mail International price shouldn't be $29.75 (old/current value), but $33.00. It's higher because the package is heavier (I think). By paying $58.69, I'm actually getting it $3.25 cheaper than it is!

Just being fair here. :)

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Wow, that was quick! Got your e-mail too. Thanks.

The raw price difference is $7.00, indeed, but the United States Postal Service - Priority Mail International price shouldn't be $29.75 (old/current value), but $33.00. It's higher because the package is heavier (I think). By paying $58.69, I'm actually getting it $3.25 cheaper than it is!

Just being fair here. :)

No worries and thanks for your honestly. We've got you covered on this go around. Thanks again for your business!

x0rnn

Awards
Alright, thank you. It's just been shipped.

Now I know why they call you the best. :D

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You wanted the best, you got the best. The hottest band in the world...KIZZ!!!

...oh sorry.

NutraPlanet CS rocks!