CEL X-Tren discontinued?
- 08-11-2009, 09:33 PM
- 08-12-2009, 12:43 PM
Yes, we apologize for the inconvenience, but we have pulled all Tren and P-Plex based products. The sad thing is that I feel all PH products are very soon to follow.Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!™
08-12-2009, 05:29 PM
It seems like a lot are echoing your sentiments. I wonder if this will push more people to AAS though?
08-12-2009, 06:29 PM
08-17-2009, 07:55 AM
Thank you for the answers, i sent an email to CEL's costumer service here's teh answer
We make several products that arent on our website as it is pretty outdated.
X-Tren will likely be discontinued in the near future
08-18-2009, 02:37 AM
09-01-2009, 01:01 PM
09-01-2009, 02:00 PM
Wanna buy my 3 factory sealed bottles? It will be for a premium.
"She needs premium dude, preeemiiuuummm!"
Similar Forum Threads
- By SavageShields in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-02-2010, 10:50 PM
- By JudoJosh in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-14-2009, 05:02 PM
- By hard iron in forum AnabolicsReplies: 67Last Post: 10-06-2009, 05:54 PM
- By kch198622 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 21Last Post: 08-18-2009, 02:12 PM
- By kch198622 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-02-2009, 06:18 PM