Is my bulk Super Cissus old if it's brown?

ViperKing666

Awards
I have read that Super Cissus Rx is suppose to be white and the low quality stuff was brown.

But now when I open the container, everything is brown.

Did it go bad?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cissus batches have different colours; I believe the SuperCissus I bought motnhs back was brown as well. You can PM borobulker of Mulletsolider to confirm if they don't find this thread, but you should be fine.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have read that Super Cissus Rx is suppose to be white and the low quality stuff was brown.

But now when I open the container, everything is brown.

Did it go bad?
Color/smell will vary per batch. If you purchased bulk Super Cissus Rx through NutraPlanet.com, rest assured you recieved the highest quality Cissus Quadrangularis engineered extract possible.

gymdevil25

gymdevil25

Awards
It has always been brown. I am not knocking the sup I have been buying it for 3 years now and I can tell you every batch that I have bought has been brown. I raised this question a while back and I got the same answer you got...color varies from batch to batch...well maybe a different shade of brown but it has been brown for a long time. USP should probably stop that marketing pitch. Love the product though :slaphappy:.

gymdevil25

gymdevil25

Awards
USP implies they use a higher quality cissus powder that is white and the lower grade is a brown color. Just so happens that every batch is brown. Thus the marketing pitch I made reference to. I hope this helps you.

Last edited: