Is my bulk Super Cissus old if it's brown?

1. Is my bulk Super Cissus old if it's brown?

I have read that Super Cissus Rx is suppose to be white and the low quality stuff was brown.

But now when I open the container, everything is brown.

Did it go bad?

2. Cissus batches have different colours; I believe the SuperCissus I bought motnhs back was brown as well. You can PM borobulker of Mulletsolider to confirm if they don't find this thread, but you should be fine.
    •   

3. the super cissus is brown

4. Quote Originally Posted by ViperKing666 View Post
    I have read that Super Cissus Rx is suppose to be white and the low quality stuff was brown.

But now when I open the container, everything is brown.

Did it go bad?
    Color/smell will vary per batch. If you purchased bulk Super Cissus Rx through NutraPlanet.com, rest assured you recieved the highest quality Cissus Quadrangularis engineered extract possible.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

5. It has always been brown. I am not knocking the sup I have been buying it for 3 years now and I can tell you every batch that I have bought has been brown. I raised this question a while back and I got the same answer you got...color varies from batch to batch...well maybe a different shade of brown but it has been brown for a long time. USP should probably stop that marketing pitch. Love the product though .
    •   

6. Mines pink.... >.>

7. Quote Originally Posted by gymdevil25 View Post
    USP should probably stop that marketing pitch.
    Huh?
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

8. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    Huh?
    USP implies they use a higher quality cissus powder that is white and the lower grade is a brown color. Just so happens that every batch is brown. Thus the marketing pitch I made reference to. I hope this helps you.
    Last edited by gymdevil25; 08-10-2009 at 03:33 PM. Reason: spelling
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. super cissus or bulk super cissus from nutra????
    By massolic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-15-2010, 10:36 AM
  2. Super cissus vs bulk cissus powder? differance
    By Legacykid in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-01-2010, 03:29 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-02-2007, 08:56 AM