NutraPlanet PH Clearance

Page 1 of 13 123 ... Last
  1. Exclamation NutraPlanet PH Clearance


    Due to the uncertainty of the PH market, I have made a personal decision to liquidate our remaining stock of PH products. These items are marked down to cost or below and is strictly on a first come, first served basis -- all sales are final --

    PH Liquidation SALE


  2. Just bought H-Drol last night.


    Oh well.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    Due to the uncertainty of the PH market, I have made a personal decision to liquidate our remaining stock of PH products. These items are marked down to cost or below and is strictly on a first come, first served basis -- all sales are final --

    PH Liquidation SALE
    wise decision

  4. I just bought EFX for 19.99 a couple of hours ago, now it's 15.95

    Are you dumping your anti-e products as well?

  5. well, you all...it's been nice trying to make products for you guys at reasonable prices.

    We'll be out of business in 2 months.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  6. What did I miss? Did something pass in legislation? Sorry, havent been around much lately.
    Remember why you started.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    well, you all...it's been nice trying to make products for you guys at reasonable prices.

    We'll be out of business in 2 months.
    I really hope that isn't true Matt.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  8. EDITED TO NOT CLUTTER UP NUTRA'S THREAD
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  9. This is the time to stock up, that's for sure.

  10. this is a sad thing, but I understand where NP is on this.
    •   
       


  11. why the massive exodus? its not like these are already banned if they will be at all!

    Anyhow, thanks NP, at least I picked up The One/x-tren and M-Drol at killer prices, last time I'll see these prices for sure!

  12. this is awful...you would think that with all of the much worse things out there to focus on by the FDA and the Government this wouldnt be one of them...

    T'is a sad day indeed...

  13. holy balls batman!

    this is unreal

    i swore id never by ph's/designers again but this is hard to pass up

  14. anyone heard anything on performance designs or whatever that company is called?
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  15. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    anyone heard anything on performance designs or whatever that company is called?
    Lol u saw their CRAZY cheap prices too? I think they are legit. It is just all PH stuff prices are being LOWERED big time. So stock up and hide ur stash.

  16. will ten grams of 6oxo fit in penetrate?

  17. God I hope this is only another scare like it was with DMT......F the FDA and all those people who market tylenol and ibuprofen and think those are "safe"!

  18. I have a question for NP reps. Is there a way I can order and have my orders shipping delayed? Because I wont be home saturday and I want my order to arrive on Monday instead but dont want to wait to order later for obvious reasons.

  19. is this the begining of the end
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

  20. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    well, you all...it's been nice trying to make products for you guys at reasonable prices.

    We'll be out of business in 2 months.
    who will be out of business in 2 months? Nutra or RPN

  21. Quote Originally Posted by RAMJAM666 View Post
    who will be out of business in 2 months? Nutra or RPN
    ya wtf is going on?

    Can someone fill in me? Who is going out of business and why?

  22. i was just told that the performance design brand is nutra's house brand of ph's. anyone able to confirm this? This will sway me on buying them over cel if it is true

  23. Quote Originally Posted by ViperKing666 View Post
    ya wtf is going on?

    Can someone fill in me? Who is going out of business and why?
    x3 here

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    I have a question for NP reps. Is there a way I can order and have my orders shipping delayed? Because I wont be home saturday and I want my order to arrive on Monday instead but dont want to wait to order later for obvious reasons.
    You can place an order and in the comment box type in "please hold shipment and ship on xx/xx" and we'll honor your request.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by imh0813 View Post
    i was just told that the performance design brand is nutra's house brand of ph's. anyone able to confirm this? This will sway me on buying them over cel if it is true
    We personally tested each of the product in the line and can confirm the validity of the product integrity...

  26. Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    You can place an order and in the comment box type in "please hold shipment and ship on xx/xx" and we'll honor your request.
    couldnt ask for better customer service. too bad i forgot to leave a comment asking for samples with my order

  27. damn stryder i was hoping you would answer my question

  28. Agreed that it's probably time to start thinking about stocking up. There is no better place to do that than Nutraplanet!!

    I put my order in sam, haha!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  29. Quote Originally Posted by RAMJAM666 View Post
    damn stryder i was hoping you would answer my question
    No worries Ramjam, We will adapt. We are not going anywhere and neither is RPN. I'm confident Matt will pull a rabbit out of his hat !

  30. Quote Originally Posted by ViperKing666 View Post
    ya wtf is going on?

    Can someone fill in me? Who is going out of business and why?
    Havoc is the flagship product for RPN; and a potential ban could leave a big void in profits for them -- but NutraPlanet will always stand behind dsade and his company. I am confident that RPN will remain successful for many years to come, and I will do my part to make sure of it.

    We are proud to stand behind the innovative products by RPN.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Creatinine Clearance
    By 4restgump in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-31-2009, 08:04 PM
  2. SD clearance
    By Red Allowed in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-07-2005, 09:30 PM
  3. M-OHN CLEARANCE!
    By stryder in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-22-2004, 10:38 AM
Log in
Log in