NutraPlanet PH Clearance

Page 2 of 13 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by RAMJAM666 View Post
    damn stryder i was hoping you would answer my question
    working my way down to it

    Matt is a good friend of mine...he has nothing to fear.


  2. any idea how long the price slashing will be going on for?? ill be out of town for a couple more days, but plan on buying a couple bottles of a few different things...
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    well, you all...it's been nice trying to make products for you guys at reasonable prices.

    We'll be out of business in 2 months.
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh , what are you saying here? You're saying that you are quitting the business side all together?
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Brown View Post
    any idea how long the price slashing will be going on for?? ill be out of town for a couple more days, but plan on buying a couple bottles of a few different things...
    Untill they are gone.

  5. ha ha, me too!! Just ordered Epi & X-mass.. Should be fun!!
    •   
       


  6. Oh, RPn, not actually but you're saying technically...

    I dunno. I think the new line of products from RPN are much more important than their PH product. I am seriously getting into the health/aging product line up way more now a days than the PH side of things.

    When you hit 35+, those areas become enormously more important.
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---

  7. I think he's just being a little jokster.. I'd say fecesicious, but I don't know how to spell it.. Nutra will never go out of business, not as long as I keep sending them more customers!!!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Brown View Post
    any idea how long the price slashing will be going on for?? ill be out of town for a couple more days, but plan on buying a couple bottles of a few different things...
    put your order in quick at these prices they will not last!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    Havoc is the flagship product for RPN; and a potential ban could leave a big void in profits for them -- but NutraPlanet will always stand behind dsade and his company. I am confident that RPN will remain successful for many years to come, and I will do my part to make sure of it.

    We are proud to stand behind the innovative products by RPN.
    Great post, Stryder! Great post!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post
    ...
    Anyhow, thanks NP, at least I picked up The One/x-tren and M-Drol at killer prices, last time I'll see these prices for sure!
    Those of us living in Europe have close to zero chance to stock up on compounds like these.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  11. any idea when mdrol, xtren will back in stock?

  12. Once they are gone, I think thats it

  13. Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    Oh, RPn, not actually but you're saying technically...

    I dunno. I think the new line of products from RPN are much more important than their PH product. I am seriously getting into the health/aging product line up way more now a days than the PH side of things.

    When you hit 35+, those areas become enormously more important.
    I agree, RPN has branched out enough that I think they should be ok...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  14. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Those of us living in Europe have close to zero chance to stock up on compounds like these.
    Or Australia.

    I thought ASS were legal in the UK.

    I'll be honest, no skin off my nose as I don't do PH'S.
    Better for me, now all the juicers will shrink hehe

  15. Havoc can, and will be pulled (in all probability), but that will not stop a person like Matt. He will constantly push new and innovative products out. RPN isn't going any where but up!
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I agree, RPN has branched out enough that I think they should be ok...

  16. Its not the first time the government has stepped in and messed with things.. I remember the first ban.. Everyone was stocking up on M1t and 4ad etc.. Superdrol missed that ban and then all these years later we still have great hormones available to us.. I was sure the hormone days were over for the DS end, but you know tons of great products have came out since.. Whatever is banned someone will find a way to make it or something close that will do what you want..

    Remember if all else fails, you guys can just step on over to the black market side lol lol lol lol

  17. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    Or Australia.

    I thought ASS were legal in the UK.

    I'll be honest, no skin off my nose as I don't do PH'S.
    Better for me, now all the juicers will shrink hehe
    Yah after doing some mild PH's I decided to stay herbal.. I was tempted untill the herbal prodcuts started to get better. Now I don't see enough of a difference between PH's and herbals to justify putting myself through all that. I am making very nice progress without PH use and am bigger and better now than I have ever been by a very large margin.. again due to modern herbal supplementation. It's a personal choice ... one I'm glad I made. The products are only going to get better so I am optimistic about the future.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  18. will 11oxo be leaving too??

  19. Are you dumping your anti-e products as well?
    Bump.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I agree, RPN has branched out enough that I think they should be ok...
    Well its not that we have not branched out. Its that the money from Havoc allows us to buy raw materials to make the other products. We do not make enough profit off the others nor sell enough to make our bills..sad but true.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Well its not that we have not branched out. Its that the money from Havoc allows us to buy raw materials to make the other products. We do not make enough profit off the others nor sell enough to make our bills..sad but true.
    I guess you'll have to restructure your profit stategy and start making more off other products... you can do it, we'll understand why we have to pay more for certain products. You have to make a living... we appreciate what you do for us...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  22. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Well its not that we have not branched out. Its that the money from Havoc allows us to buy raw materials to make the other products. We do not make enough profit off the others nor sell enough to make our bills..sad but true.
    Yes, but, as history has taught us, this can be diverted through different marketing strategies, shrinking the brand, tweak the particulars. In the beginning, it could land you in some serious depth, but, in the long run, it could be very beneficial.

    I can vouch for this one. My business that I ran successfully for over 9 yrs was throttled by new jack under cutters (price wise), and now, i have had to re-invent myself totally. I am in some serious depth NOW, but the future is very bright as i have had to rethink the way I do business and my earnings have began to show again.
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---

  23. I know that personally I use almost every RPN product except Havoc. Although I may have to buy some just to try it someday.
  24. jim623
    jim623's Avatar

    I am not familiar with RPN's product line but if it'll help them to survive, I will definately take a look.

    Edit: Sorry for the vaporlock, I do use RPN products. Flawless, Java Bar, LX.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by jim623 View Post
    I am not familiar with RPN's product line but if it'll help them to survive, I will definately take a look.
    It's an innovative company that gives back to the community and supplies honesty and good products. I personally have witnessed some pretty remarkable things with Eviscerate and PLCAR..which they have supplied in bulk at NP.

    Eviscerate worked fairly well for me but when I gave it to my trainee what I saw on one weeks time was miraculous.

    My wife has Chronic Fatigue and early signs are that PLCAR may be the answer.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  26. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    It's an innovative company that gives back to the community and supplies honesty and good products. I personally have witnessed some pretty remarkable things with Eviscerate and PLCAR..which they have supplied in bulk at NP.

    Eviscerate worked fairly well for me but when I gave it to my trainee what I saw on one weeks time was miraculous.

    My wife has Chronic Fatigue and early signs are that PLCAR may be the answer.

    I still don't believe in topical fat loss products. Never used Havoc as I really don't like methylated hormones and their side effects. I've only tried Gut Health from RPN and its a good product. NoOxident, DCP,Alphaburn, and Propionyl-L-Carnitine are all products I want to try in the future though. Most of the other products they have are more for wives/girlfriends. Really though I would hate to see the company go. Another thing I like about RPN is they don't hide anything on their labels like other brands do with a "Proprietary" forumla.

    Don't go away yet, I still want to try those products. Just never got around to actually purchasing....

  27. Don't get down on yourself Matt, we all know you and we all know you are not going anywhere but up.
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!™

  28. man id hate to see RPN go anywhere. The Phs went fast. Missed out on yet another deal. Damn work lol

  29. Guys, alot of the well known substances are gone. We still have plenty of the below available:

    Finaflex Ripped

    LG's Trifecta Stack

    Finaflex 550-XD

    S-Roid

    E-Pol InSLINsified

    1-Androsterone

    1-T

    Nasty Mass InSLINsified

    Guys, last chance to get these products!!!!!! Once we are out, we are OUT.


    As for the Anti E products....we will stock what we can get in. When and if we don't stock something a thread will be put up.
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

  30. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Guys, alot of the well known substances are gone. We still have plenty of the below available:

    Finaflex Ripped

    LG's Trifecta Stack

    Finaflex 550-XD

    S-Roid

    E-Pol InSLINsified

    1-Androsterone

    1-T

    Nasty Mass InSLINsified

    Guys, last chance to get these products!!!!!! Once we are out, we are OUT.


    As for the Anti E products....we will stock what we can get in. When and if we don't stock something a thread will be put up.
    Nutra's the only place that really even has our 1-T right now (we're sold out right now during the move to a new facility), so get you some at your favorite planet!!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Creatinine Clearance
    By 4restgump in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-31-2009, 07:04 PM
  2. SD clearance
    By Red Allowed in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-07-2005, 08:30 PM
  3. M-OHN CLEARANCE!
    By stryder in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-22-2004, 09:38 AM
Log in
Log in