NutraPlanet PH Clearance

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Due to the uncertainty of the PH market, I have made a personal decision to liquidate our remaining stock of PH products. These items are marked down to cost or below and is strictly on a first come, first served basis -- all sales are final --

PH Liquidation SALE

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Due to the uncertainty of the PH market, I have made a personal decision to liquidate our remaining stock of PH products. These items are marked down to cost or below and is strictly on a first come, first served basis -- all sales are final --

PH Liquidation SALE
wise decision

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
I just bought EFX for 19.99 a couple of hours ago, now it's 15.95 :(

Are you dumping your anti-e products as well?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well, you all...it's been nice trying to make products for you guys at reasonable prices.

We'll be out of business in 2 months.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
What did I miss? Did something pass in legislation? Sorry, havent been around much lately.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
well, you all...it's been nice trying to make products for you guys at reasonable prices.

I really hope that isn't true Matt.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
EDITED TO NOT CLUTTER UP NUTRA'S THREAD

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this is a sad thing, but I understand where NP is on this.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
why the massive exodus? its not like these are already banned if they will be at all!

Anyhow, thanks NP, at least I picked up The One/x-tren and M-Drol at killer prices, last time I'll see these prices for sure!

brandoppsx

brandoppsx

Awards
this is awful...you would think that with all of the much worse things out there to focus on by the FDA and the Government this wouldnt be one of them...

T'is a sad day indeed...

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
holy balls batman!

this is unreal

i swore id never by ph's/designers again but this is hard to pass up

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
anyone heard anything on performance designs or whatever that company is called?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
anyone heard anything on performance designs or whatever that company is called?
Lol u saw their CRAZY cheap prices too? I think they are legit. It is just all PH stuff prices are being LOWERED big time. So stock up and hide ur stash.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
God I hope this is only another scare like it was with DMT......F the FDA and all those people who market tylenol and ibuprofen and think those are "safe"!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a question for NP reps. Is there a way I can order and have my orders shipping delayed? Because I wont be home saturday and I want my order to arrive on Monday instead but dont want to wait to order later for obvious reasons.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
is this the begining of the end

RAMJAM666

Awards

who will be out of business in 2 months? Nutra or RPN

imh0813

Awards
i was just told that the performance design brand is nutra's house brand of ph's. anyone able to confirm this? This will sway me on buying them over cel if it is true

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have a question for NP reps. Is there a way I can order and have my orders shipping delayed? Because I wont be home saturday and I want my order to arrive on Monday instead but dont want to wait to order later for obvious reasons.
You can place an order and in the comment box type in "please hold shipment and ship on xx/xx" and we'll honor your request.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i was just told that the performance design brand is nutra's house brand of ph's. anyone able to confirm this? This will sway me on buying them over cel if it is true
We personally tested each of the product in the line and can confirm the validity of the product integrity...

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
You can place an order and in the comment box type in "please hold shipment and ship on xx/xx" and we'll honor your request.
couldnt ask for better customer service. too bad i forgot to leave a comment asking for samples with my order :(

RAMJAM666

Awards
damn stryder i was hoping you would answer my question

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed that it's probably time to start thinking about stocking up. There is no better place to do that than Nutraplanet!!

I put my order in sam, haha!

verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
damn stryder i was hoping you would answer my question
No worries Ramjam, We will adapt. We are not going anywhere and neither is RPN. I'm confident Matt will pull a rabbit out of his hat !

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ya wtf is going on?

Can someone fill in me? Who is going out of business and why?
Havoc is the flagship product for RPN; and a potential ban could leave a big void in profits for them -- but NutraPlanet will always stand behind dsade and his company. I am confident that RPN will remain successful for many years to come, and I will do my part to make sure of it.

We are proud to stand behind the innovative products by RPN.

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
any idea how long the price slashing will be going on for?? ill be out of town for a couple more days, but plan on buying a couple bottles of a few different things...

hardknock

Awards
  • Established

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, what are you saying here? You're saying that you are quitting the business side all together?

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
any idea how long the price slashing will be going on for?? ill be out of town for a couple more days, but plan on buying a couple bottles of a few different things...
Untill they are gone.

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ha ha, me too!! Just ordered Epi & X-mass.. Should be fun!!

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Oh, RPn, not actually but you're saying technically...

I dunno. I think the new line of products from RPN are much more important than their PH product. I am seriously getting into the health/aging product line up way more now a days than the PH side of things.

When you hit 35+, those areas become enormously more important.

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think he's just being a little jokster.. I'd say fecesicious, but I don't know how to spell it.. Nutra will never go out of business, not as long as I keep sending them more customers!!!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
put your order in quick at these prices they will not last!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Havoc is the flagship product for RPN; and a potential ban could leave a big void in profits for them -- but NutraPlanet will always stand behind dsade and his company. I am confident that RPN will remain successful for many years to come, and I will do my part to make sure of it.

We are proud to stand behind the innovative products by RPN.
Great post, Stryder! Great post! :thumbsup:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyhow, thanks NP, at least I picked up The One/x-tren and M-Drol at killer prices, last time I'll see these prices for sure!
Those of us living in Europe have close to zero chance to stock up on compounds like these.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Once they are gone, I think thats it

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh, RPn, not actually but you're saying technically...

I dunno. I think the new line of products from RPN are much more important than their PH product. I am seriously getting into the health/aging product line up way more now a days than the PH side of things.

When you hit 35+, those areas become enormously more important.
I agree, RPN has branched out enough that I think they should be ok...

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Those of us living in Europe have close to zero chance to stock up on compounds like these.
Or Australia.

I thought ASS were legal in the UK.

I'll be honest, no skin off my nose as I don't do PH'S.
Better for me, now all the juicers will shrink ;) hehe

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Havoc can, and will be pulled (in all probability), but that will not stop a person like Matt. He will constantly push new and innovative products out. RPN isn't going any where but up!

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
Its not the first time the government has stepped in and messed with things.. I remember the first ban.. Everyone was stocking up on M1t and 4ad etc.. Superdrol missed that ban and then all these years later we still have great hormones available to us.. I was sure the hormone days were over for the DS end, but you know tons of great products have came out since.. Whatever is banned someone will find a way to make it or something close that will do what you want..

Remember if all else fails, you guys can just step on over to the black market side lol lol lol lol

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Or Australia.

I thought ASS were legal in the UK.

I'll be honest, no skin off my nose as I don't do PH'S.
Better for me, now all the juicers will shrink ;) hehe
Yah after doing some mild PH's I decided to stay herbal.. I was tempted untill the herbal prodcuts started to get better. Now I don't see enough of a difference between PH's and herbals to justify putting myself through all that. I am making very nice progress without PH use and am bigger and better now than I have ever been by a very large margin.. again due to modern herbal supplementation. It's a personal choice ... one I'm glad I made. The products are only going to get better so I am optimistic about the future.

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well its not that we have not branched out. Its that the money from Havoc allows us to buy raw materials to make the other products. We do not make enough profit off the others nor sell enough to make our bills..sad but true.