NutraPlanet PH Clearance

Page 2 of 10 First 12347 ... Last
  1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.59%

any idea when mdrol, xtren will back in stock?

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.49%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Once they are gone, I think thats it
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.93%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    Oh, RPn, not actually but you're saying technically...

I dunno. I think the new line of products from RPN are much more important than their PH product. I am seriously getting into the health/aging product line up way more now a days than the PH side of things.

When you hit 35+, those areas become enormously more important.
    I agree, RPN has branched out enough that I think they should be ok...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.59%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Those of us living in Europe have close to zero chance to stock up on compounds like these.
    Or Australia.

I thought ASS were legal in the UK.

I'll be honest, no skin off my nose as I don't do PH'S.
    Better for me, now all the juicers will shrink hehe
  5. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Havoc can, and will be pulled (in all probability), but that will not stop a person like Matt. He will constantly push new and innovative products out. RPN isn't going any where but up!
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
  6. New Member
    Stats
    4'6"  999 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.08%

Its not the first time the government has stepped in and messed with things.. I remember the first ban.. Everyone was stocking up on M1t and 4ad etc.. Superdrol missed that ban and then all these years later we still have great hormones available to us.. I was sure the hormone days were over for the DS end, but you know tons of great products have came out since.. Whatever is banned someone will find a way to make it or something close that will do what you want..

Remember if all else fails, you guys can just step on over to the black market side lol lol lol lol
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.93%

Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    Or Australia.

I thought ASS were legal in the UK.

I'll be honest, no skin off my nose as I don't do PH'S.
    Better for me, now all the juicers will shrink hehe
    Yah after doing some mild PH's I decided to stay herbal.. I was tempted untill the herbal prodcuts started to get better. Now I don't see enough of a difference between PH's and herbals to justify putting myself through all that. I am making very nice progress without PH use and am bigger and better now than I have ever been by a very large margin.. again due to modern herbal supplementation. It's a personal choice ... one I'm glad I made. The products are only going to get better so I am optimistic about the future.
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.97%

will 11oxo be leaving too??
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  176 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.21%

Are you dumping your anti-e products as well?
    Bump.
  10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.56%

Well its not that we have not branched out. Its that the money from Havoc allows us to buy raw materials to make the other products. We do not make enough profit off the others nor sell enough to make our bills..sad but true.
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.93%

Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Well its not that we have not branched out. Its that the money from Havoc allows us to buy raw materials to make the other products. We do not make enough profit off the others nor sell enough to make our bills..sad but true.
    I guess you'll have to restructure your profit stategy and start making more off other products... you can do it, we'll understand why we have to pay more for certain products. You have to make a living... we appreciate what you do for us...
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.05%

Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Yes, but, as history has taught us, this can be diverted through different marketing strategies, shrinking the brand, tweak the particulars. In the beginning, it could land you in some serious depth, but, in the long run, it could be very beneficial.

I can vouch for this one. My business that I ran successfully for over 9 yrs was throttled by new jack under cutters (price wise), and now, i have had to re-invent myself totally. I am in some serious depth NOW, but the future is very bright as i have had to rethink the way I do business and my earnings have began to show again.
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.07%

I know that personally I use almost every RPN product except Havoc. Although I may have to buy some just to try it someday.
  14. jim623

I am not familiar with RPN's product line but if it'll help them to survive, I will definately take a look.

Edit: Sorry for the vaporlock, I do use RPN products. Flawless, Java Bar, LX.
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.93%

Quote Originally Posted by jim623 View Post
    I am not familiar with RPN's product line but if it'll help them to survive, I will definately take a look.
    It's an innovative company that gives back to the community and supplies honesty and good products. I personally have witnessed some pretty remarkable things with Eviscerate and PLCAR..which they have supplied in bulk at NP.

Eviscerate worked fairly well for me but when I gave it to my trainee what I saw on one weeks time was miraculous.

My wife has Chronic Fatigue and early signs are that PLCAR may be the answer.
  16. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

It's an innovative company that gives back to the community and supplies honesty and good products. I personally have witnessed some pretty remarkable things with Eviscerate and PLCAR..which they have supplied in bulk at NP.

Eviscerate worked fairly well for me but when I gave it to my trainee what I saw on one weeks time was miraculous.

My wife has Chronic Fatigue and early signs are that PLCAR may be the answer.

I still don't believe in topical fat loss products. Never used Havoc as I really don't like methylated hormones and their side effects. I've only tried Gut Health from RPN and its a good product. NoOxident, DCP,Alphaburn, and Propionyl-L-Carnitine are all products I want to try in the future though. Most of the other products they have are more for wives/girlfriends. Really though I would hate to see the company go. Another thing I like about RPN is they don't hide anything on their labels like other brands do with a "Proprietary" forumla.

Don't go away yet, I still want to try those products. Just never got around to actually purchasing....
  17. NP Supplement Pimp
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.93%

Don't get down on yourself Matt, we all know you and we all know you are not going anywhere but up.
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.49%

man id hate to see RPN go anywhere. The Phs went fast. Missed out on yet another deal. Damn work lol
  19. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.79%

Guys, alot of the well known substances are gone. We still have plenty of the below available:

Finaflex Ripped

LG's Trifecta Stack

Finaflex 550-XD

S-Roid

E-Pol InSLINsified

1-Androsterone

1-T

Nasty Mass InSLINsified

Guys, last chance to get these products!!!!!! Once we are out, we are OUT.

As for the Anti E products....we will stock what we can get in. When and if we don't stock something a thread will be put up.
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Guys, alot of the well known substances are gone. We still have plenty of the below available:

Finaflex Ripped

LG's Trifecta Stack

Finaflex 550-XD

S-Roid

E-Pol InSLINsified

1-Androsterone

1-T

Nasty Mass InSLINsified

Guys, last chance to get these products!!!!!! Once we are out, we are OUT.

As for the Anti E products....we will stock what we can get in. When and if we don't stock something a thread will be put up.
    Nutra's the only place that really even has our 1-T right now (we're sold out right now during the move to a new facility), so get you some at your favorite planet!!

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

21. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.79%

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Nutra's the only place that really even has our 1-T right now (we're sold out right now during the move to a new facility), so get you some at your favorite planet!!
    Get it while you can! 1-T is the real deal!
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  22. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.39%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Great time to stockpile!
  23. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.33%

Hey NP staff don't you think you might be jumping the gun? I mean it is obvious the FDA is cracking down one by one but it could be likely to take months and months or even years to ban all the popular compounds. Couldn't you just keep a small stock rotation so that you wouldn't lose out much if it got recalled? I think this could possibly cost you guys alot of potential turn over and profit if you aren't gonna stock any of the popular ones at all anymore. Then again you guys know alot more about the market then i do so maybe things are gonna happen sooner rather than later.
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59%

Just missed out, the few I wanted are out of stock
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.94%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by JarkoGrimwood View Post
    Just missed out, the few I wanted are out of stock
    What are u looking for? I am sure u can still find some somewhere.
  26. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%

We are not jumping the gun in the least. Without going in to too much detail, I can say that it is better to try and unload the product now than wait until it is completely illegal, which would mean that the product would have to be destroyed and NO ONE makes money or the consumer is left without a choice to buy (unless it's black market and the price would be raised 4x). Any more questions?
    Quote Originally Posted by Psylence View Post
    Hey NP staff don't you think you might be jumping the gun? I mean it is obvious the FDA is cracking down one by one but it could be likely to take months and months or even years to ban all the popular compounds. Couldn't you just keep a small stock rotation so that you wouldn't lose out much if it got recalled? I think this could possibly cost you guys alot of potential turn over and profit if you aren't gonna stock any of the popular ones at all anymore. Then again you guys know alot more about the market then i do so maybe things are gonna happen sooner rather than later.
  27. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.31%

blah....i was wanting to pick up a couple bottles of M-Drol for future usage...went to work and when I get home it's all sold out...

just my luck, lol
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59%

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    What are u looking for? I am sure u can still find some somewhere.
    I could find it somewhere else but not at these prices.
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.94%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Ya I gave him a link to another Superdrol clone($20) he was already looking at but wasn't sure about the company.
  30. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.98%

Quote Originally Posted by brandoppsx View Post
    blah....i was wanting to pick up a couple bottles of M-Drol for future usage...went to work and when I get home it's all sold out...

just my luck, lol
    NP seems to be taking the lead on unloading these PH's but there's still plenty of other sites out there selling them, but not at the same killer prices NP marked them down at!
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!
  31. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.73%

Quote Originally Posted by Psylence View Post
    Apparently the tactic is different this time. Not only are manufacturing facilities and suppliers being threatened with actual prison time for assisting in hormone markets, but retailers are being "subtly threatened" as well. We lost 5 retailers this last week because of it.

I respect Nutraplanet's position completely.
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.11%

if said ban doesn't happen in say one month, or three months, whenever its supposed to happen (or a realistic time frame), will nutra pick these products back up?

i suspect they're just going after one company, much like they did with DS/AX and their original superdrol/pheraplex, which everyone but them can still make. even though the FDA knows its still out there, they don't seem to care. though obviously, this could swing the other way like M1T and its just gone...

curious as to what you guys suspect will happen here, since you obviously know more about the FDA and how they target companies than the average citizen...

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Apparently the tactic is different this time. Not only are manufacturing facilities and suppliers being threatened with actual prison time for assisting in hormone markets, but retailers are being "subtly threatened" as well. We lost 5 retailers this last week because of it.

I respect Nutraplanet's position completely.
    EDIT : eek. posted while i was typing my statement. so that's the plan?
  33. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.73%

Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    if said ban doesn't happen in say one month, or three months, whenever its supposed to happen (or a realistic time frame), will nutra pick these products back up?

i suspect they're just going after one company, much like they did with DS/AX and their original superdrol/pheraplex, which everyone but them can still make. even though the FDA knows its still out there, they don't seem to care. though obviously, this could swing the other way like M1T and its just gone...

curious as to what you guys suspect will happen here, since you obviously know more about the FDA and how they target companies than the average citizen...

EDIT : eek. posted while i was typing my statement. so that's the plan?
    The outrage apparently temporarily BLOCKED support for the house food bill. I suggest that the time has come that we stand up for the principle behind our choices, rather than being specific about speaking out only about supplements and hormones.

The GOP went from domination to collapse in a very short period of time. It's time we start firing off letters of condemnation to our representatives phrased in rational matters.

We are not the Obese. We are not the addled drug addicts/gangbangers on the streets. We are HARD ****ing working people, by and large - the soul and engine of the country. We are willing to keep working IN SPITE of the layer and layer of anchors they are trying to wrap around our necks - but we want the respect and freedoms we are due, and are guaranteed by the constitution we swore to defend.

You cannot cut the throat of business with one hand, and hold your other hand out palm up to be greased with taxes culled from....from...what? No business, no taxes, no taxes, no power. No country, no power. No power, well...
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.11%

i've already received a generic reply from feinstein.

Quote Originally Posted by feinstein

Dear Mr. Yoganathan:

Thank you for writing to share your concerns about legislation intended to improve food safety. Your correspondence is important to me and I welcome the opportunity to respond.

As you know, recent outbreaks of food borne illnesses and concerns about the safety of imported food have prompted numerous legislative proposals to increase the safety of the U.S. food supply. While I am concerned about deficiencies in the U.S. food safety system, I believe that reforms must be well thought out to avoid unintended consequences.

On June 17, 2009, Representative John D. Dingell (D-MI) introduced the "Food Safety Enhancement Act of 2009" (H.R. 2749) and on March 3, 2009, Senator **** Durbin (D-IL) introduced the "FDA Food Safety Modernization Act" (S. 510). Each of these bills would increase the Food and Drug Administration's regulatory powers over the national food supply and food providers. I am currently reviewing both pieces of legislation and will keep your thoughts and priorities in mind as the Senate considers the bills.

Again, thank you for writing. I hope that you will continue to share your thoughts and ideas with me. If you have any further questions or comments, please feel free to call my Washington, D.C. staff at (202) 224-3841.

Sincerely yours, Dianne Feinstein
    United States Senator

Further information about my position on issues of concern to California and the Nation are available at my website http://feinstein.senate.gov/public/. You can also receive electronic e-mail updates by subscribing to my e-mail list at http://feinstein.senate.gov/public/i...rSignup.Signup.
  35. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.73%

i've already received a generic reply from feinstein.
    This was all you had to post. Feinstein is one of the worst problems.
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.11%

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    This was all you had to post. Feinstein is one of the worst problems.
    yeah, she doesn't actually address my concerns about supplements, but randomly adds it into foods and stuff.

i suspect this reversal of the FDA (actually perusing things with some form of competency) stems from obamas universal health care. IMO its hard to make this concept affordable with things on the market that can put people onto TRT...

though i think they should have targeted alcohol and tobacco first, then deadly medication (opiates - oxycontin killed 1800+ people just in florida last year), then worked on supplements. supplements are the lesser evil, and i'll be damned if i can figure out why its being targeted first, unless the other 3 have massive lobbying power (which they do).... bleh. i'm really upset now.
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.01%

Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    Due to the uncertainty of the PH market, I have made a personal decision to liquidate our remaining stock of PH products. These items are marked down to cost or below and is strictly on a first come, first served basis -- all sales are final --

PH Liquidation SALE
    To make sure I understand:

NP will *NOT* be restocking ANY of these.

Correct? Not even drop-shipments?
  38. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.79%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Writing congressmen now. Does anyone else have mixed feelings about the FDA actually regulating like they should? A lot of shady, crappy companies that need to be taken care of.....and unfortunately many of them sell PH.
  39. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.73%

Quote Originally Posted by Chargerfball25 View Post
    Writing congressmen now. Does anyone else have mixed feelings about the FDA actually regulating like they should? A lot of shady, crappy companies that need to be taken care of.....and unfortunately many of them sell PH.
    Depends what you mean by shady, crappy companies.

Label accuracy is already regulated by the FTC, with laws on the books.
  40. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.12%

I think NP is done for good.

the problem is not the individual products becoming illegal and we have to eat the stock, but rather it is the very real risk of being one of the copanies caught in the cross hairs of any federal agency. Just the legal fees alone to deal with that would be well be into the six figure range.

Then you do not have any capital to do business with and pretty much you die a very slow death. It is a process I know all too well.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Creatinine Clearance
    By 4restgump in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-31-2009, 08:04 PM
  2. SD clearance
    By Red Allowed in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-07-2005, 09:30 PM
  3. M-OHN CLEARANCE!
    By stryder in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23