NP bulk l-leucine

1. NP bulk l-leucine

I searched and couldn't find a concrete answer, but how many grams of leucine are in a teaspoon. I saw one pasts that says 1/4 teaspoon is roughly 450mg. I'm interested in ordering this but want to know this first.

Also just a side question, if one supplements with 10g a day, how long does the kilo last?

2. Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by AntM1564 View Post
    I searched and couldn't find a concrete answer, but how many grams of leucine are in a teaspoon. I saw one pasts that says 1/4 teaspoon is roughly 450mg. I'm interested in ordering this but want to know this first.
    That's what my label says.

Also just a side question, if one supplements with 10g a day, how long does the kilo last?
    Really dude?
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

3. Quote Originally Posted by AntM1564 View Post

1 kilo = 1000 grams
    1000 grams/ 10 grams = 100

100 servings. Back to grade school!
    •   

4. How do you guys take the bulk leucine? I cann't seem to get mine to mix with water, it just floats on top. Any suggestions on how to take it?

5. Quote Originally Posted by AntM1564 View Post

There are 1000 grams in a kilogram so 10 grams a day would give you 100 servings -- very economical deal on Leucine Powder.

Class dismissed

6. 1kg = 1000g
    1kg = 2.2lbs
    1g = 1ml = 1cm3

Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    There are 1000 grams in a kilogram so 10 grams a day would give you 100 servings -- very economical deal on Leucine Powder.

Class dismissed

Similar Forum Threads

1. bulk leucine
    By satyricon in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-17-2008, 11:39 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-18-2008, 08:24 AM
  3. Bulk L-Leucine
    By kanan in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-18-2007, 03:47 PM