does nutraplanet have a standard 10% off coupon?

p0fell0w

p0fell0w

Awards
i was just wondering if they offer an 10% off coupon?

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
on special occasions they do, the last one they did was on July 4th holiday!

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
I think the increase in sales they would get from it would more than make it worth it. Just my opinion.

ViperKing666

Awards
I think the increase in sales they would get from it would more than make it worth it. Just my opinion.
I totally agree. It would make NP even more competitive to the other big site than it already is.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They used to have a monthly code for gold members, but that was a couple of years ago.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
they would also be forced to raise prices and discontinue the amazing sales they hold all of the time in order to stay in business.

Quinc

Quinc

Awards
  • Established
my last order i compared one of those supplement sites that beats the price by 5% against Np. I made my order with Np. other sites really expensive shipping killed it.. not only that but the customer service and low price bulk products available at Np make the price to value ratio the best online imo.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There are active standard discount codes as follows:

3OFF100

7OFF200

25OFF500

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what would be really nice would be if Nutraplanet had some overseas shipping deals.

Many of the Aussies (and Im sure other international clients) are simply not making purchases because the cost of freight is equal to or more than the purchase. We would all like to support NP more - especially in light of local merchants ripping us off.

I am sure there are sound reasons behind it, but many cant understand why NP can offer free domestic shipping, yet overseas purchases bear the full cost.

If someone cares to clarify I will pass it on to the Aussie Supps thread.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I talked to Sam about the overseas shippin issue before I went on vacation. I know we've looked into First Class vs. Priority, I'll shoot another email to see where we stand. Cheers jkp

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
For the most part the breakdown seems to be this:

1. Site A has 10% off permanent coupon but generally prices are higher and no free shipping on orders over $75.

2. Site B has cheaper prices by a bit but has no free shipping on orders over $75 and sometimes customer service is horrible.

3. Site C has low prices and free shipping on order over $75.

In the end, its who you want to support and who treats you the best IMO and if its not NP, you're banned.

just kidding ;)

sncaufield

Awards
For the most part the breakdown seems to be this:

1. Site A has 10% off permanent coupon but generally prices are higher and no free shipping on orders over $75.

2. Site B has cheaper prices by a bit but has no free shipping on orders over $75 and sometimes customer service is horrible.

3. Site C has low prices and free shipping on order over $75.

In the end, its who you want to support and who treats you the best IMO and if its not NP, you're banned.

just kidding ;)
Exactly. Each site has their own perks. I would also add onto site B that their <$75 shipping (for me) is cheaper. But that all might just depend on your proximity to the distribution centers for each company.

I would love to say I'm exclusive to NP, but I'm not. But I don't really buy that many supps anyways so it's certainly not helping or hurting any of these companies much lol. For people like me, in college living paycheck to paycheck, you just have to bargain shop as best you can. I haven't really had a bad customer service experience with any of them yet either.

To the OP, I would say NP already has a standard 10% off coupon for most of their supps. For most other sites, the listed price on NP would be that sites sale price...

ChooseLife

Awards
you guys in the US have it too easy!

free shipping over $75 is awesome, I live in Australia and most of my orders are usually $100 shipping but it still works out cheaper than buying from local stores

If Nutra could work out cheaper International shipping it would be THE store imo

enswalters

Awards
After having lurked around here for a while, I made my first purchase from NP today. Was thinking about trying the LG Trifecta stack for a while and the blowout price here was way too good to pass up, and throw in the free shipping and it was a no-brainer.

Plus, I think the bulk prices here are very, very tempting. Instead of paying a fortune for proprietary blends, I think I would do better mixing up my own concoctions. Little more work, but a lot of savings.

crazym

Awards
I have a list of products I want but like the others said, international shipping is huge. A deal on international shipping would be great.

NZ here.

crw

Awards
They used to have a monthly code for gold members, but that was a couple of years ago.
Gold members? What is necessary to become one?

what would be really nice would be if Nutraplanet had some overseas shipping deals.

Many of the Aussies (and Im sure other international clients) are simply not making purchases because the cost of freight is equal to or more than the purchase. We would all like to support NP more - especially in light of local merchants ripping us off.

I am sure there are sound reasons behind it, but many cant understand why NP can offer free domestic shipping, yet overseas purchases bear the full cost.

If someone cares to clarify I will pass it on to the Aussie Supps thread.
International shipping really is expensive (i'm brazilian) but nutraplanet have good shipping prices comparing to other sites even for the same items and same shipping method!

I talked to Sam about the overseas shippin issue before I went on vacation. I know we've looked into First Class vs. Priority, I'll shoot another email to see where we stand. Cheers jkp
Does first class mail has tracking code? I think you guys might had some stress with the brazilian customs and costumers, not my case luckly, the tracking code for me is very important! With it, i can bother the customs and the mail service instead of bothering you that already did your job shipping me and won't be able to make customs/mail/whoever works faster!

jamjoe

Awards
Does nutraplanet still offer discounts to gold members?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The standard NP discount codes are posted above. As well, there is free domestic FedEx Ground shipping on orders over $75.

There are at present no active Gold Member Discount Codes.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Does nutraplanet still offer discounts to gold members?
this year they haven't as much as before but they've had many other sales for everyone to compensate... but, you're not kewl till you turn GOLD... its also a way to give a back a little to the board and the ppl who keep it going, this is pretty much the best board out there with lots of knowledgeable members who are always willing to help out.
$1 or $2 per month wont hurt you but it shows your appreciation!