bulk Divanil?

  1. bulk Divanil?


    do you guys still sell this?

    •   
       


  2. thx a ton...i couldnt find anything. quick question...when i purchase this and cap it how much should i put in the caps to make it like activate from DS?

  3. Quote Originally Posted by p0fell0w View Post
    thx a ton...i couldnt find anything. quick question...when i purchase this and cap it how much should i put in the caps to make it like activate from DS?
    Yes, 400mg per cap.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  4. isnt it available precapped for almost the same total $ as divanex?
    •   
       


  5. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    isnt it available precapped for almost the same total $ as divanex?
    Pretty much.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  6. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    isnt it available precapped for almost the same total $ as divanex?
    thats what i was just wondering...b/c if its 30$ for the bulk powder then you have to pay for the caps thats at least 38$ for 50grams, but if you buy the driven sports activate for 38$ and if it has 400mg of Divanil in each cap that equals to almost 48 grams of Divanil per bottle + extras in the blend and you dont have to cap it

  7. oh I meant the divanex, on sale for $30 right now for 48g capped

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/n...-capsules.html

  8. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    oh I meant the divanex, on sale for $30 right now for 48g capped

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/n...-capsules.html
    oh..thats awesome thx for posting that link
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Divanil (Dinavex) for bulk?
    By jjblacksheep in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-10-2009, 02:00 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-29-2008, 04:17 PM
  3. Megadosing bulk testofen,Divanil,Rhodiola
    By ntrlmuscle in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-26-2008, 06:41 PM
  4. Bulk Divanil...
    By sundevil04 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-17-2008, 10:43 PM
Log in
Log in