1-Carboxy by USPowders--End of an era!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. wow i burned up a lot of time on that thread..

2. Quote Originally Posted by propho View Post
    wow i burned up a lot of time on that thread..
    A rather interesting thread!
    •   

3. The last 2 times I have taken this I have become really angry for no reasons. It's a intense feeling of anger like before one would flip out. This feeling keeps me up.. however I combine it with 5-htp, magnesium and a tea with chamomille, passionflower and some other various herbs. Anyone have any incidents of this or is it possible it reacts bad with something else I am taking? I started out with 400mg, then 800, then slightly over 1,000mg. The feeling was most intense at the larger dose. It scared me honestly.
    “Lord, whom shall we go away to? You have sayings of everlasting life"- John 6:68

4. Anyone else besides me order 1-carboxy and get a container full of rocks?!...okay, I'm slightly exaggerating but not by much...I recently ordered 4 100g containers of 1-c...I just finished weighing the actual powder I got vs the solidified product...turns out, I got about 272g of actual powder and about 132g of rocks that I'm now going to have to crush using a pill crusher...before anyone asks, I contacted customer service when I received the products a couple weeks back and got a prompt reply telling me that this was the nature of the product and basically I had to live with it.

Don't misunderstand me, I'm not sayin' it's not a good product...I mean, I ordered it based on my previous positive experiences with PowerFULL but it's a little bit of a pain in the ass that I have to grind over 100g of this **** with a pill crusher now and was just wondering if anyone else received the product in a similar state.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Ninjo View Post
    Anyone else besides me order 1-carboxy and get a container full of rocks?!...okay, I'm slightly exaggerating but not by much...I recently ordered 4 100g containers of 1-c...I just finished weighing the actual powder I got vs the solidified product...turns out, I got about 272g of actual powder and about 132g of rocks that I'm now going to have to crush using a pill crusher...before anyone asks, I contacted customer service when I received the products a couple weeks back and got a prompt reply telling me that this was the nature of the product and basically I had to live with it.

Don't misunderstand me, I'm not sayin' it's not a good product...I mean, I ordered it based on my previous positive experiences with PowerFULL but it's a little bit of a pain in the ass that I have to grind over 100g of this **** with a pill crusher now and was just wondering if anyone else received the product in a similar state.
    I did. I crushed mine with a spoon in the container it came in - I was bored, but it worked
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by silverSurfer View Post
    There is/was a nice debate about it here: 1-Carboxy and GABA
    Thanks for this link; I must have been snoozing when this issue surfaced!
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---
  7. Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

8. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    In terms of dosage, take 1-carboxy twice (800mg per dose) a day on an empty stomach, thirty minutes before workout/physical activity or at least one hour after a meal. One of the doses should be at least one hour after dinner (about 30 minutes before bed). Run the protocol every day for eight weeks. If you take one day off every week, you can run the protocol for up to 12 weeks. Whether you run it for eight weeks or 12 weeks, take four weeks off before starting the cycle again.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

9. Is 1-carboxy the compound in PowerFULL that promotes an increase in natural GH release? I used to know the answer to this, i just can't recall at the moment...lol

10. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    In terms of dosage, take 1-carboxy twice (800mg per dose) a day on an empty stomach, thirty minutes before workout/physical activity or at least one hour after a meal. One of the doses should be at least one hour after dinner (about 30 minutes before bed). Run the protocol every day for eight weeks. If you take one day off every week, you can run the protocol for up to 12 weeks. Whether you run it for eight weeks or 12 weeks, take four weeks off before starting the cycle again.
    I run every USPowder product like this 5 days on and 2 days off for 12 weeks is FLAWLESS

11. Quote Originally Posted by Ninjo View Post
    Is 1-carboxy the compound in PowerFULL that promotes an increase in natural GH release? I used to know the answer to this, i just can't recall at the moment...lol
    Yes, it is.

12. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    I run every USPowder product like this 5 days on and 2 days off for 12 weeks is FLAWLESS
    Great protocol. Thank you for your support!

13. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    if you don't care about the GH effect, taken with food still productes the T effect...amazing compound really...

14. Quote Originally Posted by USProduct-Edu View Post
    if you don't care about the GH effect, taken with food still productes the T effect...amazing compound really...
    Absolutely.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What to expect at the end of an EPI cycle?
    By killerkurtz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-03-2012, 11:54 AM
  2. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-13-2012, 01:44 AM
  3. Trying to lose 10 pounds by the end of february. Help?
    By jefjmnz in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-03-2010, 11:12 AM
  4. Orals at the END of an injectable cycle?
    By drguitar78 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-27-2007, 05:43 PM