1-Carboxy by USPowders--End of an era!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by silverSurfer View Post
    There is/was a nice debate about it here: 1-Carboxy and GABA
    Thanks for this link; I must have been snoozing when this issue surfaced!
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---

2. Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    In terms of dosage, take 1-carboxy twice (800mg per dose) a day on an empty stomach, thirty minutes before workout/physical activity or at least one hour after a meal. One of the doses should be at least one hour after dinner (about 30 minutes before bed). Run the protocol every day for eight weeks. If you take one day off every week, you can run the protocol for up to 12 weeks. Whether you run it for eight weeks or 12 weeks, take four weeks off before starting the cycle again.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

4. Is 1-carboxy the compound in PowerFULL that promotes an increase in natural GH release? I used to know the answer to this, i just can't recall at the moment...lol

5. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    In terms of dosage, take 1-carboxy twice (800mg per dose) a day on an empty stomach, thirty minutes before workout/physical activity or at least one hour after a meal. One of the doses should be at least one hour after dinner (about 30 minutes before bed). Run the protocol every day for eight weeks. If you take one day off every week, you can run the protocol for up to 12 weeks. Whether you run it for eight weeks or 12 weeks, take four weeks off before starting the cycle again.
    I run every USPowder product like this 5 days on and 2 days off for 12 weeks is FLAWLESS
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Ninjo View Post
    Is 1-carboxy the compound in PowerFULL that promotes an increase in natural GH release? I used to know the answer to this, i just can't recall at the moment...lol
    Yes, it is.

7. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    I run every USPowder product like this 5 days on and 2 days off for 12 weeks is FLAWLESS
    Great protocol. Thank you for your support!

8. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    if you don't care about the GH effect, taken with food still productes the T effect...amazing compound really...

9. Quote Originally Posted by USProduct-Edu View Post
    if you don't care about the GH effect, taken with food still productes the T effect...amazing compound really...
    Absolutely.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. USPowders No more???
    By DBdude in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 804
    Last Post: 03-27-2012, 08:11 PM
  2. For Sale: 1-Carboxy from USPowders (Fat Loss)
    By svtfocusman in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-09-2010, 01:58 PM
  3. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 04-25-2009, 12:02 PM
  4. Replies: 77
    Last Post: 01-22-2009, 10:48 PM