Nutraplanet "Out of Stock"

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Quick question : why can't i order things out of stock? i ask this because my last order was:

T-911
hemadraulix
ATW protein
cycle support (preorder)
LG BCAA+EAA

the BCAA+EAA was out of stock, so it had to be deleted before i could proceed with my order. by the time the cycle support was shipped, ATW was out of stock. when my order shipped, BCAA+EAA was back in stock, but i didn't catch that fast enough to make a call. now i know a 17 dollar supplement isn't a huge loss, but if this happens on a more often basis, there's a lot of money being lost. also, i found this a bit frustrating.

is there a particular reason for this setup (fear of loosing orders that are shelved awaiting other things), etc?

i did get a nifty scivation shaker cup though, so i can't really be upset :)

also, after consulting customer service here on AM, i was informed of everything going on, and notified immediately upon shipping, which was a nice personal touch. kudos for that NP, you choose your reps wisely.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ahh suncloud, good to see you went with the hemodraulix, remember you were inquiring about a good NO product, with all the extra in i too I give you my word you will not be disappointed...let me know how it goes, plus the bottle sure look s kool!

but I cant answer any of your questions regarding shipping

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
What works for one customer might not work for the next. I would love to have a delayed shipping kind of thing but that may not fly with other people.

Regardless since you've brought this up I will see if we are able to do this.

:cheers:

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Quick question : why can't i order things out of stock? i ask this because my last order was:
Most items we allow to oversell, but sometimes we cannot do so because with some companies back-orders become very prolonged. We don't want to just leave customers hanging with an order we can't fulfill.

Thanks for your patience and understanding on this matter.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
fair enough. the positives from ordering through nutra outweigh this minor issue. i just found this a tad frustrating with regards to the pre-order that i made. is there any way perhaps to override the OOS function when making pre-orders, since there will obviously be a wait regardless of what is currently in stock?