Nutraplanet "Out of Stock"

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.

Nutraplanet "Out of Stock"

Quick question : why can't i order things out of stock? i ask this because my last order was:

T-911
    hemadraulix
    ATW protein
    cycle support (preorder)
    LG BCAA+EAA

the BCAA+EAA was out of stock, so it had to be deleted before i could proceed with my order. by the time the cycle support was shipped, ATW was out of stock. when my order shipped, BCAA+EAA was back in stock, but i didn't catch that fast enough to make a call. now i know a 17 dollar supplement isn't a huge loss, but if this happens on a more often basis, there's a lot of money being lost. also, i found this a bit frustrating.

is there a particular reason for this setup (fear of loosing orders that are shelved awaiting other things), etc?

i did get a nifty scivation shaker cup though, so i can't really be upset

also, after consulting customer service here on AM, i was informed of everything going on, and notified immediately upon shipping, which was a nice personal touch. kudos for that NP, you choose your reps wisely.

2. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

ahh suncloud, good to see you went with the hemodraulix, remember you were inquiring about a good NO product, with all the extra in i too I give you my word you will not be disappointed...let me know how it goes, plus the bottle sure look s kool!

but I cant answer any of your questions regarding shipping
  3. NutraPlanet Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

What works for one customer might not work for the next. I would love to have a delayed shipping kind of thing but that may not fly with other people.

Regardless since you've brought this up I will see if we are able to do this.

Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
    •   

4. NP Supplement Pimp
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    Quick question : why can't i order things out of stock? i ask this because my last order was:
    Most items we allow to oversell, but sometimes we cannot do so because with some companies back-orders become very prolonged. We don't want to just leave customers hanging with an order we can't fulfill.

Thanks for your patience and understanding on this matter.
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.

fair enough. the positives from ordering through nutra outweigh this minor issue. i just found this a tad frustrating with regards to the pre-order that i made. is there any way perhaps to override the OOS function when making pre-orders, since there will obviously be a wait regardless of what is currently in stock?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 37
    Last Post: 11-07-2008, 09:32 PM
  2. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 01:11 PM
  3. The Weekly Poseidon "Back In Stock" Thread
    By JG1777 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-11-2007, 01:06 PM