Anyone Try the Citrus Dew Flavoring
- 07-21-2009, 07:07 PM
- 07-21-2009, 07:19 PM
It masks my essentials pretty well.
it should be fine for bcaas
- 07-22-2009, 09:32 AM
yeah it works great for coverin the taste of bcaa I sounded pounding the bulk bcaa's as it was tasting so good, im all out now!“We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
07-22-2009, 07:26 PM
07-23-2009, 06:50 PM
What seems to be the sweet spot for dosing with BCAAs?
07-27-2009, 09:38 AM
very bitter but very nice indeed... i'm using it with my home made pwo drink.. only very small amounts of citrus dew are needed to get the right flavour to product ratio.
07-27-2009, 02:47 PM
I dose about three 1/4 teaspoons w/ my waxy maize and Primaforce BCAAs tastes very good to me. You might want to try out different amounts to find the right flavor intensity for you
Similar Forum Threads
- By JN230 in forum NutraplanetReplies: 6Last Post: 07-26-2010, 12:45 PM
- By 12STEP in forum Custom CapsuleReplies: 1Last Post: 04-29-2010, 11:01 PM
- By custom in forum NutraplanetReplies: 67Last Post: 06-25-2009, 03:48 AM
- By bolt10 in forum NutraplanetReplies: 2Last Post: 11-12-2008, 04:31 PM
- By doggzj in forum RecipesReplies: 1Last Post: 11-17-2005, 12:26 PM