Customer Service keeps skirting my emails..

Rough08

Awards
I sent back a couple of bottles of slimx back to you guys and got it all sorted and customer service agreed on crediting back my house account because AX will refund nutraplanet on my purchase return and said so on an open board. Now I sent it back and you guys received it on July 8 via priority mail and I've emailed twice July 9 and July 13 on how the account will be credited back and now the good communication I had going back and forth on emails just stopped. No reply or help after two concise and clear emails sent. Hate to call for help on an open board, but customer service is skirting my emails and said they would contact me once they got my returned merchandise. It was received in AM on July 8.

smutty

smutty

Awards
go old school and pick up the phone,when you do get a name.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Rough08, please PM me your order number and email address and I will look into this and make sure this gets resolved for you. Currently we are severely short-staffed in customer service, but we never want to leave anyone unattended.

Thanks for your patience!

munique

Awards
Also, is it just me, but are orders now taking longer to be shipped?

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Rough08, please PM me your order number and email address and I will look into this and make sure this gets resolved for you. Currently we are severely short-staffed in customer service, but we never want to leave anyone unattended.

Thanks for your patience!
Also, is it just me, but are orders now taking longer to be shipped?
If that is the case, the above is your reason.

Rough08

Awards
Nothing has been sorted, I've PMd RMA# and email addy that I had a running thread with customer service. When it came time for my house account to be credited back suddenly all communication dried up. I don't what else to do..I never sent anything back but that posion slimx had to be sent back.

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
Wait, what was the issue that AX was refunding Slim X purchases for? I just bought some, but didn't read about any issues causing a recall in my research. Can someone elaborate?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nothing has been sorted, I've PMd RMA# and email addy that I had a running thread with customer service. When it came time for my house account to be credited back suddenly all communication dried up. I don't what else to do..I never sent anything back but that posion slimx had to be sent back.
Stryder suggested a few posts earlier that you should send him a PM. There's no doubt he'll sort things out.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Sent out a PM 3 days ago mate
Sam is on vacation, so internet access is very limited for him right now. Please PM me and I'll take care of you personally.

Thanks again for your patience and for choosing NutraPlanet!

Rough08

Awards
email sent with forwarded info and the whole thread I had going back and forth with customer service. I also sent you the email I use for my house account. I made it very clear and concise where it can get handled very easily.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Currently we are severely short-staffed
Doesn't the EEOC have rules about employment harassment. :D

Rough08, It is very evident, and admittedly, there is a communication issue. Your satisfaction is of the utmost importance and you will be satisfied ASAP.

Rough08

Awards
Problem fixed. Sam and the rest of the nutraplanet team are some good bros and made it right. Thanks guys

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Problem fixed. Sam and the rest of the nutraplanet team are some good bros and made it right. Thanks guys
Thanks again for your patience. I see you already placed another order, in which I'll throw a free shirt and some samples in there for you. We'll make sure and get this out the door for you today.

Thanks for your continued support with NutraPlanet!

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Damn, I make various huge orders and never complain and only praise Nutra and I only got like 1 t-shirt one time.. I guess the squeaky wheel gets the grease for the most part :p lol

hehe im just teasing guys ;)

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Damn, I make various huge orders and never complain and only praise Nutra and I only got like 1 t-shirt one time.. I guess the squeaky wheel gets the grease for the most part :p lol

hehe im just teasing guys ;)
Come on, it was the only small pink girls shirt that we had left over, in which you requested. Otherwise, we'd be happy to hook you more often! :tongue2:

Seriously, thanks for your continued support over the years!