please get more whey

  1. please get more whey


    ww.nutraplanet.com/product/all-the-whey/whey-protein-blend-5-lb.html]Whey Protein Blend (5 lb) By: All The Whey

  2. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Look at all these little kids takin' care of the music biz don't their bus'ness take good care of me...

  3. while i do appreciate you forwarding me to this i am disturbed AM didn't take initiative to notify those that have either bought the product or are thinking about buying it. a small little post on this forum is hardly a proactive measure to avoid those with contaminated batches falling ill.

    but thanks.
    •   
       

  4. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by easydate View Post
    while i do appreciate you forwarding me to this i am disturbed AM didn't take initiative to notify those that have either bought the product or are thinking about buying it. a small little post on this forum is hardly a proactive measure to avoid those with contaminated batches falling ill.

    but thanks.
    NutraPlanet is the reatiler, ATW is the Manufacturer and AnabolicMinds is a message board.

    The ATW proactive measure was to recall the product from retailers and post such information within their forum.

    What would you propose be done when the product has been recalled from the retailer and you are unable to buy it?
    Look at all these little kids takin' care of the music biz don't their bus'ness take good care of me...

  5. "This item has been voluntarily recalled by ATW due to possible Salmonella contamination" instead of "out of stock" just as if everything is normal.

    maybe a:

    "here how you can send us back your contaminated batch, full refund!"

    i'm coming off as cynical and i don't want that. Nutraplanet continues to be the BEST source of my supps with unbeatable prices and quality of service. not to mention the crazy fast shipping!

    as a customer and microbiologist i am irked at ATW's predicament, but thankful NP will continue to seek out reliable manufacturers in due time so inventory is replenished (right?) as the number 1 "top bb supplements" (as per the website) i hope resolution comes in a timely manner.


    thanks for the insight, B5150!
  6. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by easydate View Post
    "This item has been voluntarily recalled by ATW due to possible Salmonella contamination" instead of "out of stock" just as if everything is normal.

    maybe a:

    "here how you can send us back your contaminated batch, full refund!"

    i'm coming off as cynical and i don't want that. Nutraplanet continues to be the BEST source of my supps with unbeatable prices and quality of service. not to mention the crazy fast shipping!

    as a customer and microbiologist i am irked at ATW's predicament, but thankful NP will continue to seek out reliable manufacturers in due time so inventory is replenished (right?) as the number 1 "top bb supplements" (as per the website) i hope resolution comes in a timely manner.


    thanks for the insight, B5150!
    A bit more due diligence on your behalf may afford you the opportunity to resolve matters much more smoothly
    Important- All The Whey RECALL.

    Guys,
    I just want to reassure you guys that this is a voluntary recall. A huge supplier to lots of companies in America was found with Salmonella in their plant on a piece of machinery, Not in the product and the FDA has very strict rules for this type of issue. We also get our products tested by independent companies and here is the link showing our certificates of analysis for the recalled product. It is Salmonella free: http://www.allthewhey.com/recallcerts1.html

    We are doing the voluntary recall only to help our customers feel safe and reassured because the products are not contaminated and there are no cases of anyone getting sick. We are just following FDA suggestions and allowing you guys to send back products that you may not be comfortable with even if they are used. Just call us and we will give our UPS number to have it shipped back to us and a new product will be sent free of charge.
    Look at all these little kids takin' care of the music biz don't their bus'ness take good care of me...

  7. due diligence?

    i didn't know i should be suspicious of products presented on the website. whether they will a) harm me or b) waste my time in having to send it back. i don't have time to research your products, especially on public forums. i trust if the product may be unsafe i and other customers would be informed of it, especially since it's protein and many customers stockpile pounds of it.

    one from quality assurance surely should understand my point of view... even after i hailed NP for its quality of service among others...
  8. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    ATW has issued a voluntary recall notice and provided instructions on how to get a refund, including shipping.

    The product is out of stock at NP because it has been voluntarily recalled. Obviously when non-suspect product is inventoried it will be available.

    I'm yet to see, at this point, what your point is, aside from being argumentative?
    Look at all these little kids takin' care of the music biz don't their bus'ness take good care of me...

  9. Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    ATW has issued a voluntary recall notice and provided instructions on how to get a refund, including shipping.

    The product is out of stock at NP because it has been voluntarily recalled. Obviously when non-suspect product is inventoried it will be available.

    I'm yet to see, at this point, what your point is, aside from being argumentative?
    Maybe they should have personally gone to his place of residence, knocked on his door, and informed him..........! Seriously, what else did he want them to do???!
  10. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    If you have a NutraPlanet customer service issue please address such issue directly to NutraPlanet at customerservice@nutraplanet.co m

    Thank you.
    Look at all these little kids takin' care of the music biz don't their bus'ness take good care of me...

  11. Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post

    The product is out of stock at NP because it has been voluntarily recalled. Obviously when non-suspect product is inventoried it will be available.
    That is interesting to hear now. As soon as I saw that the entire supply (all flavors) went out of stock I figured it was a direct result of the whole Salmonella contamination recall fiasco, but I was informed that it was just plain old OOS....and my order would ship as soon as it was restocked.

    No big deal... Looking after the customer is always a plus in my book. Any idea as to when you will have some "non-suspect product" stock in? The ETA thread mentioned Monday or Tuesday of this week last I checked, but it being Thursday I was just wondering if there was any update.
  12. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    I suggest the use of the following contact for up to date order information and customers service.
    Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    If you have a NutraPlanet customer service issue please address such issue directly to NutraPlanet at customerservice@nutraplanet.co m

    Thank you.
    Look at all these little kids takin' care of the music biz don't their bus'ness take good care of me...

  13. Quote Originally Posted by ShiftyCapone View Post
    That is interesting to hear now. As soon as I saw that the entire supply (all flavors) went out of stock I figured it was a direct result of the whole Salmonella contamination recall fiasco, but I was informed that it was just plain old OOS....and my order would ship as soon as it was restocked.

    No big deal... Looking after the customer is always a plus in my book. Any idea as to when you will have some "non-suspect product" stock in? The ETA thread mentioned Monday or Tuesday of this week last I checked, but it being Thursday I was just wondering if there was any update.
    MOD EDIT: Any you might want to read the rules.

  14. ATW did issue a voluntary recall and has agreed to cover any return needed, including shipping cost. You can contact them by clicking here.

    The item was out of stock on our site, because we had to send our entire stock back to them, to ensure that none of it was contaminated. Though, the problem is now completely addressed and our fresh replacement stock finally arrived today. Therefore, all pending orders are being sent out today, the 16th and the item is now reopen for sale. We do sincerely appreciate each customer's patience and understanding on this matter.

    ATW Whey Protein Blend is now back in stock!!!

    P.S. I heard a rumor that another amazing sale might take place the last week of this month.....buy hey, it is just a rumor.
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!
  15. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Thank you for the confirmation and clarification for those in need.
    Look at all these little kids takin' care of the music biz don't their bus'ness take good care of me...

  16. No problem, just looking out.
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    I heard a rumor that another amazing sale might take place the last week of this month.....buy hey, it is just a rumor.
    These rumors are how riots start. J/K, that would be awesome. I hope you guys stock up, if that's the case.

  18. Thanks for the update, I will definitely be keeping my eyes peeled for the sale... and hopefully it will include the isolate this time around! I want to get my hands on some Choc PB cup... hopefully isolate but if the deal on the blend is too good to pass up, I'll bite!

  19. Dang, I mention a rumor and people are already talking about riots and biting.....I think there is too much Jacked and Slim Xtreme floating around.

    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    Dang, I mention a rumor and people are already talking about riots and biting.....I think there is too much Jacked and Slim Xtreme floating around.

    Too much of that and not enough protein it seems
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Whey or Whey/Caisen blend Post Workout??
    By BxGymRat in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-12-2009, 12:12 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-12-2009, 04:06 AM
  3. Scivation Whey or allthewhey whey protein blend
    By just93 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-12-2008, 08:43 AM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-12-2008, 08:12 AM
  5. Designer Protein Whey VS Optimum Nutrition Whey
    By g35driver2003 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-31-2006, 03:51 AM
Log in
Log in