please get more whey

E

easydate

Awards
ww.nutraplanet.com/product/all-the-whey/whey-protein-blend-5-lb.html]Whey Protein Blend (5 lb) By: All The Whey

E

easydate

Awards
while i do appreciate you forwarding me to this i am disturbed AM didn't take initiative to notify those that have either bought the product or are thinking about buying it. a small little post on this forum is hardly a proactive measure to avoid those with contaminated batches falling ill.

but thanks.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
while i do appreciate you forwarding me to this i am disturbed AM didn't take initiative to notify those that have either bought the product or are thinking about buying it. a small little post on this forum is hardly a proactive measure to avoid those with contaminated batches falling ill.

but thanks.
NutraPlanet is the reatiler, ATW is the Manufacturer and AnabolicMinds is a message board.

The ATW proactive measure was to recall the product from retailers and post such information within their forum.

What would you propose be done when the product has been recalled from the retailer and you are unable to buy it?

E

easydate

Awards
"This item has been voluntarily recalled by ATW due to possible Salmonella contamination" instead of "out of stock" just as if everything is normal.

maybe a:

"here how you can send us back your contaminated batch, full refund!"

i'm coming off as cynical and i don't want that. Nutraplanet continues to be the BEST source of my supps with unbeatable prices and quality of service. not to mention the crazy fast shipping!

as a customer and microbiologist i am irked at ATW's predicament, but thankful NP will continue to seek out reliable manufacturers in due time so inventory is replenished (right?) as the number 1 "top bb supplements" (as per the website) i hope resolution comes in a timely manner.

thanks for the insight, B5150!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"This item has been voluntarily recalled by ATW due to possible Salmonella contamination" instead of "out of stock" just as if everything is normal.

maybe a:

"here how you can send us back your contaminated batch, full refund!"

i'm coming off as cynical and i don't want that. Nutraplanet continues to be the BEST source of my supps with unbeatable prices and quality of service. not to mention the crazy fast shipping!

as a customer and microbiologist i am irked at ATW's predicament, but thankful NP will continue to seek out reliable manufacturers in due time so inventory is replenished (right?) as the number 1 "top bb supplements" (as per the website) i hope resolution comes in a timely manner.

thanks for the insight, B5150!
A bit more due diligence on your behalf may afford you the opportunity to resolve matters much more smoothly
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/all-whey/130164-important-all-whey-2.html#post2044954

Guys,
I just want to reassure you guys that this is a voluntary recall. A huge supplier to lots of companies in America was found with Salmonella in their plant on a piece of machinery, Not in the product and the FDA has very strict rules for this type of issue. We also get our products tested by independent companies and here is the link showing our certificates of analysis for the recalled product. It is Salmonella free: http://www.allthewhey.com/recallcerts1.html

We are doing the voluntary recall only to help our customers feel safe and reassured because the products are not contaminated and there are no cases of anyone getting sick. We are just following FDA suggestions and allowing you guys to send back products that you may not be comfortable with even if they are used. Just call us and we will give our UPS number to have it shipped back to us and a new product will be sent free of charge.

E

easydate

Awards
due diligence?

i didn't know i should be suspicious of products presented on the website. whether they will a) harm me or b) waste my time in having to send it back. i don't have time to research your products, especially on public forums. i trust if the product may be unsafe i and other customers would be informed of it, especially since it's protein and many customers stockpile pounds of it.

one from quality assurance surely should understand my point of view... even after i hailed NP for its quality of service among others...

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ATW has issued a voluntary recall notice and provided instructions on how to get a refund, including shipping.

The product is out of stock at NP because it has been voluntarily recalled. Obviously when non-suspect product is inventoried it will be available.

I'm yet to see, at this point, what your point is, aside from being argumentative?

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
ATW has issued a voluntary recall notice and provided instructions on how to get a refund, including shipping.

The product is out of stock at NP because it has been voluntarily recalled. Obviously when non-suspect product is inventoried it will be available.

I'm yet to see, at this point, what your point is, aside from being argumentative?
Maybe they should have personally gone to his place of residence, knocked on his door, and informed him..........:pat:! Seriously, what else did he want them to do???!

ShiftyCapone

ShiftyCapone

Awards
  • Established
That is interesting to hear now. As soon as I saw that the entire supply (all flavors) went out of stock I figured it was a direct result of the whole Salmonella contamination recall fiasco, but I was informed that it was just plain old OOS....and my order would ship as soon as it was restocked.

No big deal... Looking after the customer is always a plus in my book. Any idea as to when you will have some "non-suspect product" stock in? The ETA thread mentioned Monday or Tuesday of this week last I checked, but it being Thursday I was just wondering if there was any update.

E

easydate

Awards
That is interesting to hear now. As soon as I saw that the entire supply (all flavors) went out of stock I figured it was a direct result of the whole Salmonella contamination recall fiasco, but I was informed that it was just plain old OOS....and my order would ship as soon as it was restocked.

No big deal... Looking after the customer is always a plus in my book. Any idea as to when you will have some "non-suspect product" stock in? The ETA thread mentioned Monday or Tuesday of this week last I checked, but it being Thursday I was just wondering if there was any update.
MOD EDIT: Any you might want to read the rules.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
ATW did issue a voluntary recall and has agreed to cover any return needed, including shipping cost. You can contact them by clicking here.

The item was out of stock on our site, because we had to send our entire stock back to them, to ensure that none of it was contaminated. Though, the problem is now completely addressed and our fresh replacement stock finally arrived today. Therefore, all pending orders are being sent out today, the 16th and the item is now reopen for sale. We do sincerely appreciate each customer's patience and understanding on this matter.

ATW Whey Protein Blend is now back in stock!!!

P.S. I heard a rumor that another amazing sale might take place the last week of this month.....buy hey, it is just a rumor.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you for the confirmation and clarification for those in need.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
No problem, just looking out.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I heard a rumor that another amazing sale might take place the last week of this month.....buy hey, it is just a rumor.
These rumors are how riots start. J/K, that would be awesome. I hope you guys stock up, if that's the case.

buuzer0

buuzer0

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the update, I will definitely be keeping my eyes peeled for the sale... and hopefully it will include the isolate this time around! I want to get my hands on some Choc PB cup... hopefully isolate but if the deal on the blend is too good to pass up, I'll bite!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Dang, I mention a rumor and people are already talking about riots and biting.....I think there is too much Jacked and Slim Xtreme floating around.

:lol: