Krillipid Balance is back in stock

  1. Registered User
    john123131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    5,800
    Rep Power
    2991

    Thumbs up Krillipid Balance is back in stock



  2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Central U.S.
    Posts
    5,172
    Rep Power
    622616

    Ordered.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  3. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,329
    Rep Power
    922354

    awesome deal
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    AdelV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,940
    Rep Power
    45187

    Is this already out of stock?

    This is freakin stupid man, i can't order anything from NP. Constantly **** out of stock, impossible to do an order from Au.. basically feel like scraping the whole order.

    You need some system, where products can be bought & hold.. because this is out of control.. miss out on everything good. cant believe its out of stock already after a few days.. waiting for other RPN products err

  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,329
    Rep Power
    922354

    RPN moves quickly. They are always tough to get a hold of.
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  6. Registered User
    AdelV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,940
    Rep Power
    45187

    Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    RPN moves quickly. They are always tough to get a hold of.
    It's a common theme of nutra.
    Products always out of stock,think im going to cancel my $1200 order.

    Cbf, wait months n months for **** to come in, then its out of stock.

    Thanks anyways.
  7. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,329
    Rep Power
    922354

    Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    It's a common theme of nutra.
    Products always out of stock,think im going to cancel my $1200 order.

    Cbf, wait months n months for **** to come in, then its out of stock.

    Thanks anyways.
    I wouldn't necessarily cancel the order.

    my option, and one I use most frequenlty, is when I order a great deal and have free shipping, I would order as many times as needed. I mean, I would not be as concerned about the shipping and in ordering more frequently I could ensure I get stuff while it is in stock.
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  8. Registered User
    AdelV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,940
    Rep Power
    45187

    Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    I wouldn't necessarily cancel the order.

    my option, and one I use most frequenlty, is when I order a great deal and have free shipping, I would order as many times as needed. I mean, I would not be as concerned about the shipping and in ordering more frequently I could ensure I get stuff while it is in stock.
    Im in Australia, otherwise I wouldn't care.. cos NP gives you guys free shipping. It costs us 40-150US for shipping each time.
  9. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,303
    Rep Power
    755325

    Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    Im in Australia, otherwise I wouldn't care.. cos NP gives you guys free shipping. It costs us 40-150US for shipping each time.
    I would be you could speak to customer service on the phone, give him your order, and have them pull stock aside until it is all ready to ship.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  10. Registered User
    AdelV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,940
    Rep Power
    45187

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I would be you could speak to customer service on the phone, give him your order, and have them pull stock aside until it is all ready to ship.
    I emailed them and asked... and the answer was no.

    I asked if i could do a money order, and just keep doing them until all the stock comes in.
    Figured that could work..

    Too late now anyways
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Krillipid Balance
    By T-Bone in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 12-14-2011, 08:40 AM
  2. RPN Krillipid Balance
    By T-Bone in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-09-2010, 08:53 PM
  3. RPN's Krillipid Balance
    By Steveoph in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-09-2009, 04:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in