Krillipid Balance is back in stock

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is this already out of stock?

This is freakin stupid man, i can't order anything from NP. Constantly **** out of stock, impossible to do an order from Au.. basically feel like scraping the whole order.

You need some system, where products can be bought & hold.. because this is out of control.. miss out on everything good. cant believe its out of stock already after a few days.. waiting for other RPN products err

:(

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
RPN moves quickly. They are always tough to get a hold of.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
RPN moves quickly. They are always tough to get a hold of.
It's a common theme of nutra.
Products always out of stock,think im going to cancel my $1200 order.

Cbf, wait months n months for **** to come in, then its out of stock.

Thanks anyways.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's a common theme of nutra.
Products always out of stock,think im going to cancel my $1200 order.

Cbf, wait months n months for **** to come in, then its out of stock.

Thanks anyways.
I wouldn't necessarily cancel the order.

my option, and one I use most frequenlty, is when I order a great deal and have free shipping, I would order as many times as needed. I mean, I would not be as concerned about the shipping and in ordering more frequently I could ensure I get stuff while it is in stock.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn't necessarily cancel the order.

my option, and one I use most frequenlty, is when I order a great deal and have free shipping, I would order as many times as needed. I mean, I would not be as concerned about the shipping and in ordering more frequently I could ensure I get stuff while it is in stock.
Im in Australia, otherwise I wouldn't care.. cos NP gives you guys free shipping. It costs us 40-150US for shipping each time.
:)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im in Australia, otherwise I wouldn't care.. cos NP gives you guys free shipping. It costs us 40-150US for shipping each time.
:)
I would be you could speak to customer service on the phone, give him your order, and have them pull stock aside until it is all ready to ship.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would be you could speak to customer service on the phone, give him your order, and have them pull stock aside until it is all ready to ship.
I emailed them and asked... and the answer was no.

I asked if i could do a money order, and just keep doing them until all the stock comes in.
Figured that could work..

Too late now anyways