Holy Hell - Great Sale/Clearance items!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just wanted to bring a little more attention to some of the great buys that are on Nutra right now. I will try to update this often, and/or when items go on sale.

One great sales item right now is: AlphaBurn & Lean Xtreme Stack (1 Unit + 1 Unit) By: RPN
Matt really knows how to drop a sale on us, that's for sure. He (RPN) has to be one of the most giving Supplement Companies around, and an all-around great guy. And it doesn't hurt that he is a fellow soldier, either - Hooah!

Another great buy right now is: Asteroid Stack By: USPLabs
Combined, this is one of the greatest natural stacks that you can buy. You don't have to search far to find the praises and great reviews for each, let alone for the stack. If you want to really create a killer stack, add in a tub of P-Slin Bulk Powder (21 Grams) By: USPowders, which happens to be on sale right now, too! :D

And BACK at a great price: Epistane (90 caps) By: IBE
You cannot beat this price! Great product and great company! Now that it is back in stock, I would venture to say that getting it at this price won't last forever, so jump on it if you can.

I will highlight some different products on a regular basis, and even may be running a competition for some great prizes, so check back often.
And as always, we at Nutra would like to say Thanks for shopping with us!

Hooah!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
P-Slin and epi are at very attractive prices indeed!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
all I know is every time I place an order I always grab some p-slin, at these prices you never know how long it will stay available!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Indeed. It's always a safe bet to pick some up, especially at that price!
all I know is every time I place an order I always grab some p-slin, at these prices you never know how long it will stay available!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'm sure it wont be around forever minus well get them while you can :D

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hope people buy the P-Slin: that deal comes directly from my salary.

:(

moondg29

Awards
I placed an order for 2 ReCycles, Alphaburn, and a LX last week.....

You guys must hate me or something.

Quinc

Quinc

Awards
  • Established
bah f-me i ment to pick up some pslin during the 4th of july sale... thanks for rubbing it in my face.. :(