Need to cancel order ASAP? Help?

lightemup

lightemup

Awards
  • Established
I was ordering two products from nutraplanet about 10 minutes ago. When i looked at my e-mail conformation i noticed that products i ordered months previous were automatically added to my cart. I need to cancel the order so i can either A: remove unwanted items, or B:re-order after cancellation.

Thanks for any help!

LiGhT

caliphotog

Awards
Well, hopefully somebody will help you out with this but if not at least you also saved 10% on the stuff you where going to buy earlier! Seriously though, I would try PMing Steveoph, he is a Nutraplanet rep. Here is the link to his profile.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/member.php?u=26822

sncaufield

Awards
I was ordering two products from nutraplanet about 10 minutes ago. When i looked at my e-mail conformation i noticed that products i ordered months previous were automatically added to my cart. I need to cancel the order so i can either A: remove unwanted items, or B:re-order after cancellation.

Thanks for any help!

LiGhT
Call customer service and leave a message. You're in luck.. seeing how it's Saturday.. and a holiday.. nothing will be happening with your order any time soon. Number is: 770-460-1365

Or, you can leave them a message here: http://www.nutraplanet.com/contact_us/

NP has great customer service. You'll be okay.

lightemup

lightemup

Awards
  • Established
Thanks a bunch you guys. ill try and get through to customer service on monday to straighten things out. i already PM steve and sent a message to customer service.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No worries we`ve got your covered. Just PM me with which items you want to keep in the order, and I`ll make sure the right stuff gets shipped out on Monday and you get credit back for the other stuff.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established

Thanks for any help!

LiGhT
It almost happen to me the last time I ordered, you(we) really have to pay attention so we dont over work the ninjamonkeys. I think I had added some things that were out of stock or something, then decided to wait and forgot about them, and almost pulled the trigger with double the amounts in my final cart.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
LG's BCAA+EAA's are already out of stock :(

ShiftyCapone

ShiftyCapone

Awards
  • Established
I was ordering two products from nutraplanet about 10 minutes ago. When i looked at my e-mail conformation i noticed that products i ordered months previous were automatically added to my cart.
The same thing happened to me as well. I noticed almost right off the bat though, because the price was significantly higher. So, I managed to remove everything that was a duplicate or no longer wanted before I proceeded with my checkout...

I hope NutraPlanet gets this problem fixed soon. I can see how, like in your case, it could pose quite the problem... But with top-notch customer service, I'm sure you'll be fine.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The same thing happened to me as well. I noticed almost right off the bat though, because the price was significantly higher. So, I managed to remove everything that was a duplicate or no longer wanted before I proceeded with my checkout...

I hope NutraPlanet gets this problem fixed soon. I can see how, like in your case, it could pose quite the problem... But with top-notch customer service, I'm sure you'll be fine.
The way the system works is if you add an item to your cart, it stays there. Often you don`t log in, and just add items to your cart; then you log in to check out and the two get combined. However there is a long list of items, and when reading the final total you have the chance to see what you`ve purchased. This way makes it easier for you to save old orders; it just requires you to look careful and what you`re buying:duel:

lightemup

lightemup

Awards
  • Established
hey steve i appreciate everything you've done! The items were removed and my order is processing. Thanks again this really was a breeze compared to what i thought it was gunna be.

LiGhTeMuP