Anabolic Innovations SALE--Exclusively at NutraPlanet! SAVE HUGE

1. Thumbs up Anabolic Innovations SALE--Exclusively at NutraPlanet! SAVE HUGE

If you LOVE Anabolic Innovations, you can't afford to miss this HUGE Anabolic Innovations Sales Event at NutraPlanet. Until July 5th save an additional 10% on all full size Anabolic Innovations products.

Don't forget to use coupon code: July4Sale to receive ANOTHER 10% on top of the already discounted price...Hello, that's a 20% Savings on AI !!!

Plus, all domestic FedEx ground shipping is a flat $3.99 on ANY SIZE ORDER...

~Happy 4th of July from Team NutraPlanet~

2. That's a huge savings. Ready for a 2nd order guys and gals?

3. Awesome!
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    That's a huge savings. Ready for a 2nd order guys and gals?
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

5. Good Stuff

6. Because I am a geek I just want to point out that it really should be be 19% savings overall with how the discounts are applied. 10% off the product's original price, then at the checkout 10% off the discounted price (90% of the original price, not 100% of the original price). 100% * .9 (manufacturer discount) = 90% * .9 (NP super-awsome sale discount) = 81%. 100% - 81% = 19% savings.

As example Stoked! will cost 34.02 instead of 33.60 (prices rounded up).

1% isn't a big difference, but I thought this should be pointed out for clarity. And I'm a bit OCD/ADD.

And Stoked is just sooo tempting me right now wiht the double discount.

7. Quote Originally Posted by saludable24 View Post
    Because I am a geek I just want to point out that it really should be be 19% savings overall with how the discounts are applied. 10% off the product's original price, then at the checkout 10% off the discounted price (90% of the original price, not 100% of the original price). 100% * .9 (manufacturer discount) = 90% * .9 (NP super-awsome sale discount) = 81%. 100% - 81% = 19% savings.

1% isn't a big difference, but I thought this should be pointed out for clarity. And I'm a bit OCD/ADD.

geek
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  8. Hug it out.

Quote Originally Posted by saludable24 View Post
    Because I am a geek I just want to point out that it really should be be 19% savings overall with how the discounts are applied. 10% off the product's original price, then at the checkout 10% off the discounted price (90% of the original price, not 100% of the original price). 100% * .9 (manufacturer discount) = 90% * .9 (NP super-awsome sale discount) = 81%. 100% - 81% = 19% savings.

The additional 1% savings is a factor of the time you will save by buying everything at NP during 1 single checkout rather than ordering separately and having to check out twice. Time IS money, after all.

9. Dang it, I just made my order a few days ago. Could have used this little extra bit with my gbol....

10. Quote Originally Posted by saludable24 View Post

This something that is taught in 6th grade; this is nothing geek like at all..thanks.
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---

11. Seriously.

1%

WoW.

Stryder is allowed to round up.

Moving on.

PHF Rep

12. Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    Stryder is allowed to round up....

I like that!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-05-2008, 08:39 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-26-2007, 01:38 PM
  3. MST is now available at Nutraplanet.com - huge sale
    By spaceclown in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-04-2007, 05:13 PM
  4. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-01-2006, 02:55 PM