Cytolean V2 IN STOCK NOW!!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Gaspari Cytolean V2

Gaspari Nutrition has yet again redefined another class of supplements with Cytolean V2. The Gaspari research team set their sights on stimulant energy fat burners and decimated the competition with an awe inspiring array of new ingredients and technology. The all new Cytolean V2 is guaranteed to provide you with long lasting energy and increased mental clarity all with NO CRASH! Even better, the revolutionary formula can actually inhibit the formation of new fat deposits and targets visceral adipose tissue (belly fat) by modulating cortisol levels. You will not find another product like this on the market. Ask any athlete, only Gaspari Nutrition is committed to delivering the best results, fast, and Cytolean V2™ is no exception. Whether your goal is increased energy or to lose unsightly fat, Cytolean V2 is the solution. For the serious athlete, experience the greatest Fat Loss/Recomposition Cycle in the history of sports nutrition and diet; Cytolean V2™ & Mitotropin™ capable of taking your physique to levels you never thought possible. To set the record straight, Cytolean V2 is the REAL DEAL!

You will not find another product like this on the market. Ask any athlete, only Gaspari Nutrition is committed to delivering the best results, fast, and CYTOLEAN V2 is no exception. Whether your goal is increased energy or to lose unsightly fat, CYTOLEAN V2 is the solution. For serious athletes: experience the greatest Fat Loss/Recomposition Cycle in the history of sports nutrition; CYTOLEAN V2 and MITOTROPIN capable of taking your physique to levels you never thought possible.

Effects:

-Effectively Reduces Adipogenesis
-Attacks Visceral Adipose Tissue
-Extremely Powerful Long Lasting Energy & Mental Clarity
-Crushes Appetite & Constant Cravings
-Optimally Modulates Cortisol

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 3 CytoTabs
Servings per Container: 30

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Lipolytic Drive Complex: (Green Tea Extract, Proprietary Extract of Pericarpium, Citri Reticulatae, B-Phenylethylamine HCL,
Proprietary Extract of Paullinia Cupana) 565 mg **
Psycho- Corticoid Optimization Matrix: (Caffeine, Lactium® (aS1-casein tryptic decapeptide), 7b-OH (7b-hydroxy-dehydroepiandrosterone), Chinese Boxthorn Extract (Lycium chinense), Bioperine®, Huperzine A) 420 mg **

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Percent Daily Values not established.

OTHER INGREDIENTS: DiCalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Stearic Acid, Croscarmellose Sodium, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, Triacetin, Silicon Dioxide, FD&C Yellow #6, FD&C Yellow #5, FD&C Red #40.

nevergoodenough

nevergoodenough

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Anybody try this yet? Don't see many "fat burners" out there with 7-OH in them.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
does this stack with mitotropin or is it one or the other? never used any burner from gaspari before not sure how they measure up.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
I believe it's meant to be run after mitotropin.

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
How is this compared to the old cytolean?
I really liked that stuff. Good energy and fatloss acceleration, but it didn't over-amp me.

nevergoodenough

nevergoodenough

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
How is this compared to the old cytolean?
I really liked that stuff. Good energy and fatloss acceleration, but it didn't over-amp me.
I got a bottle I'm starting in a few days, the old cytolean didn't do much for me and gaspari let me exchange it for mitotropin. I've been taking reset AD and it has made the mitotropin a lot more effective. So with clean adrenals I'll be able to judge the new cytolean, I'll let you know how it feels.

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
Excellent! Thanks man...can't wait to hear about it.

So what exactly is the roll of the mitotropin? I'm guessing it's new, I'm just not familiar with it.

nevergoodenough

nevergoodenough

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
No problem. From what I've read its supposed to be used in conjunction with the cytolean, kind of a back and forth. I just picked it up because slim xtreme was starting to not work as well and I like these brain stimmers much better than the cns stims. The mito was allright, nothing even close to slim xtreme though.

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I still haven't tried the slim xtreme yet. I think that's probably next for me after a little stim break.

Kemp651

Awards
No problem. From what I've read its supposed to be used in conjunction with the cytolean, kind of a back and forth. I just picked it up because slim xtreme was starting to not work as well and I like these brain stimmers much better than the cns stims. The mito was allright, nothing even close to slim xtreme though.
Do you have any feedback on cytolean v2 yet, i was thinking about picking some up and havent seen many thoughts from people who have used it

nevergoodenough

nevergoodenough

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
had more mitotropin than I thought. tomorrow will be my first day, I'll update as soon as it kicks in after taking.

nevergoodenough

nevergoodenough

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
First impressions...

Took 3 pills at 8 this morning, ate at 8:45. Feels very similar to slim xtreme thus far. I made some of my world famous oatmeal pancakes this morning, and had a tough time finishing them, which is usually not a problem. Heart rate is slightly elevated, but nothing compared to say, leviathan. No tremors or sweaty palms, just feel awake, alert and focused, without being cracked out and nauseous. The effects eased on like SX. Noticeable good positive mood too. Like it much better than mitotropin so far. Curious if it will have the same sustainability as SX. Going to workout around 2 or 3, will update again after to report on how the appetite suppression and energy boost kept up. Maybe I should start a new thread...

Kemp651

Awards
Sounds good so far, interested in if it had the length of effectiveness as SX

Kemp651

Awards
Also interested in your world famous oatmeal pancake recipe

nevergoodenough

nevergoodenough

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sounds good so far, interested in if it had the length of effectiveness as SX
Held up pretty good, noticed the effects weren't as potent around 5:15-5:30. Wear off was gradual which I liked, it was only when I stopped to think about it did I realize I wasn't moving as fast as I was a few hours before. So, didn't last as long as SX, but much better than any other stim I've tried, even those that are dosed 2x daily. (You only take cytolean v2 in the am). Overall I think the best description would be smooth and clean. The effects build up and peak 3-4 hours after taking and then slowly taper of so you're not cranked all night. Inadvertently timed my workout perfectly yesterday, had great energy and drive, which led to an intense productive workout.

On a side not, I think there is a slight diuretic in this because I have been at the can more than normal, I usually whiz more on stims because of the metabolism crank, but this is beyond that. Been more thirsty than normal, and skin over the abs is thinner and vascularity is more pronounced- my body's tell tale signs when I'm on a diuretic.