Satisfy your taste buds with Caramel Candy Bar and Vanilla Ice Cream Sandwich (ATW)

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Mmmmmmmmm....I'm going to have to get my hands on this :D

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
I have only ever tried Cup Cake Batter so far (and only the 100% isolate version) - its good but a little sweet after a while. Not too sweet to prevent me from finishing the tub or anything. I love this brand and the pricing is great. I hear cinnabun is great but I'm not sure how that will go when I add things like banana.

I was considering chocolate for a more subtle "sweetness." However, Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup sounds amazing if its anything close to a peanut butter taste. Any opinions? Is the sweetness more pronounced than with regular chocolate?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Choc PB Cup was amazing. I've gone through 15lbs of it, and am going to stock up again on ATW protein. I really like the xantham gum in it that thickens up my oatbran. The PB taste could be a bit stronger, but it's not over sweet. I think they hit the nail right on the head with this one. Although I can do really sweet proteins quite easily, so these desert ones might be up my alley!

sncaufield

Awards
Does caramel candy bar = chocolate caramel? Because if so, that stuff was god awful. I've only been able to have like ten servings. I'm thinking about just throwing it away. Ive enjoyed choc peanut butter cup, chocolate, strawberry, cinnamon bun and cup cake batter. I had high hopes for it, it smelled great, then I tried it in milk and water and they both were bad. Milk I can choke down... water is a struggle. Hopefully I don't get attacked for this review. I only buy from ATW as my protein source, but I was extremely disappointed. Waste of my (limited) money.