Blue Raspberry Xtend by Scivation: 30 Serving Size IN STOCK!

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
must be trying to trick us with the orange label :)

nevergoodenough

nevergoodenough

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
How's the taste? Anyone that's tried it care to comment? I tried the LG Blue Raspberry and it was pretty crappy.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is very good. I just had a tablespoon of the powder raw and it's like the old pixy stix candy. So either Wonka has been using Xtend in their candy for years, or Marc has some explaining to do....
My initial opinions are that the mixability is very good and the taste is very good as well. Not too overbearing. Perfect medium. Based on my initial taste and having tried all other available flavors of Xtend, I will say that it's my favorite.
As I was reading this there was a knock at the door and it was the friendly UPS man!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I honestly didn't know what the hype was about blue raspberry flavors, because they didn't have them when I was a kid, but now I do.

I just had my first taste and it's freakin' great. Extremely smooth and should be very easy to drink during intense workouts.

I think the challenge will be to sip it between sets and not slam it all at once.
Man, blue raspberry was amazing. I put 3 scoops in about 16 oz of water siped every 2 sets. It keept me going and i love the taste., Previously I had grape as my fav but now it is BR.
Blueraspberry gets a 9.5 and grape 9.0
I had 4 scoops in 24oz of water last night during my leg workout. I would say its pretty good. Its a lot more sour than I was expecting. The flavor is very much like blue raspberry lemonade Kool-Aid. Today, I have 3 scoops in 32oz of water and the flavor is obviously less intense, but still on the sour side. Not that sour is a bad thing, but that's just my observation. The smell is actually better than the taste

My girlfriend took two scoops in her water bottle for her workout, and she loved it. She's pretty picky too

I have one tub of each flavor in my arsenal, and I would rank them as follows

Watermelon
Grape
Green Apple
Blue Razz
Ornage
Lemon
First let me say that the only other flavor I tried was Watermelon.

I used 3 scoops at 11 ounces. Don't ask...just threw some scoops in and filled it up with water and it said 11 oz when I looked at it.

Mixibility - 6/10. I can never seem to get rid of the white flakes in both this or watermelon. They both mixed about the same. What pissed me off is mine was REAL light compared to the pictures I saw on here. Very light blue.

Taste - 9/10. I thought it wouldn't have much taste cause of how light it looked but I was wrong. It really does taste almost identical to the Blue Raspberry blow pops and I'm not exaggerating at all. It doesn't taste like the gatorade flavors to me at all. It's pretty sour which is what I like. I think that's what got me to rate this a 9/10 for the most part.

Muscle Gain - 8/10. I gained about 3lb of muscle today from those 3 scoops alone. Amazing but expected a little more. I'm serious. I woke up being 176lb. And I checked my weight after I drank the Xtend and a few meals and Now I'm at 179lb.

I can't say which I like better, this or watermelon. I guess it depends on my mood on which one I wanna taste. Jolly Rancher Watermelon or Blue Raspberry Blow Pops.

If you like the blow pops you will like this flavor of Xtend, it's that simple.

Smell and taste are ace, mixibility is great (just dilute it more if powder chunks are a problem), you already know the product is kickass in general.

I plan on using 2 scoops of this everyday I lift so as long as I'm still into lifting which is something I attend to stick to.

My personal rank:
Blue Raspberry
Lemonade
Watermelon
Green Apple

Didn't try grape/orange.
Two scoops in 16oz of water. I enjoyed it. Blue Raspberry Kool-Aid is a good comparison.
Just took those off a thread from bb

nevergoodenough

nevergoodenough

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
sounds like a winner. They had me at blue raspberry blow pops.

bwtbm

Awards
ughh..not good..just order 4 tubs watermelon flavor..

bwtbm

Awards
yehh..i want mine in blue!!!..but anyway nutra, thanks for 10% off..

nevergoodenough

nevergoodenough

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
hopefully it'll stay in stock for a while, I probably won't need any for a month or so. Is it still a limited run thing? Or is it permanently added to their line?

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Indeed. The guys over a Scivation stated that it will become a permanent flavor because the demand is very high for it, so as long as customers of the Planet want it, and demand it, we will make sure to stock it.
:D
It should be a permanent addition from my understanding.