- 06-25-2009, 08:46 AM
Hi, I've got the new penetrate 2.0
How many grams of Androstenetrione (6OXO) Powder can I add b4 the carrier gets saturated?
Penetrate 2.0 does look more thick consistency, so I wonder if the powder will dissolve well even with heating the liquid
How much should I apply? is 100mg transdermal per application enough?
I want to emulate my usual 600mg (6-OXO) which I take into 300mg each
- 06-25-2009, 09:54 AM
Powder dissolves well; you can fit between 5-6g.
08-19-2009, 03:28 PM
08-25-2009, 02:00 PM
08-25-2009, 04:56 PM
The 5g from NutraPlanet went in great! I tried to pour it in in thirds as many have recommended on this forum and I think that really helped. There were a few grainy pumps here and there but nothing major.
This is from my H-Drol review in the CEL forum:
Penetrate / Androstenetrione 6-OXO (starting first week of post cycle 200mg for 2 weeks and 100mg for 1 week) First 2 weeks Dosed (100mg 6am and 100mg 9pm after shower both times) 3rd week Dosed (100mg 9pm after shower)
- I was going to go for a fourth week but had to fly out of the country for my grandfatherís memorial service and didnít want to risk customs.
- Seemed just fine at three weeks. I saved the rest to mix with Formestane during my next PCT.
08-26-2009, 07:25 AM
08-26-2009, 12:01 PM
This is from the NutraPlanet Penetrate page:
1 pump = 1.8 ml
Adding 5gm will give you ~23mg/ml
Steveoph please correct me if I'm wrong but this should put 1 pump = 41.4mg
I went with:
Three pumps at night = 124.2mg
Two pumps in the morning = 82.8mg
For a total of 207mg daily. When I tapered I went to three pumps just at night and then two pumps just at night.
Not sure about using while on TRT.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Blazer88 in forum General ChatReplies: 32Last Post: 08-18-2016, 05:53 PM
- By Simpfan1278 in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-25-2007, 08:55 PM
- By hamper19 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 02-26-2003, 09:35 PM
- By xcreed in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-13-2003, 10:12 PM
- By Judo Tom in forum AnabolicsReplies: 36Last Post: 11-11-2002, 12:47 PM