Transdermal Androstenetrione

raptor2003

Awards
Hi, I've got the new penetrate 2.0

How many grams of Androstenetrione (6OXO) Powder can I add b4 the carrier gets saturated?

Penetrate 2.0 does look more thick consistency, so I wonder if the powder will dissolve well even with heating the liquid

How much should I apply? is 100mg transdermal per application enough?

I want to emulate my usual 600mg (6-OXO) which I take into 300mg each

:006:

retroshaper

Awards
The 5g from NutraPlanet went in great! I tried to pour it in in thirds as many have recommended on this forum and I think that really helped. There were a few grainy pumps here and there but nothing major.

This is from my H-Drol review in the CEL forum:

Penetrate / Androstenetrione 6-OXO (starting first week of post cycle 200mg for 2 weeks and 100mg for 1 week) First 2 weeks Dosed (100mg 6am and 100mg 9pm after shower both times) 3rd week Dosed (100mg 9pm after shower)
- I was going to go for a fourth week but had to fly out of the country for my grandfather’s memorial service and didn’t want to risk customs.
- Seemed just fine at three weeks. I saved the rest to mix with Formestane during my next PCT.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The 5g from NutraPlanet went in great! I tried to pour it in in thirds as many have recommended on this forum and I think that really helped. There were a few grainy pumps here and there but nothing major.

This is from my H-Drol review in the CEL forum:

Penetrate / Androstenetrione 6-OXO (starting first week of post cycle 200mg for 2 weeks and 100mg for 1 week) First 2 weeks Dosed (100mg 6am and 100mg 9pm after shower both times) 3rd week Dosed (100mg 9pm after shower)
- I was going to go for a fourth week but had to fly out of the country for my grandfather’s memorial service and didn’t want to risk customs.
- Seemed just fine at three weeks. I saved the rest to mix with Formestane during my next PCT.

This sounds good buddy!

this is one or two pumps?
and i can use this on TRT?

thanks

retroshaper

Awards
This is from the NutraPlanet Penetrate page:

1 pump = 1.8 ml

Adding 5gm will give you ~23mg/ml

Steveoph please correct me if I'm wrong but this should put 1 pump = 41.4mg

I went with:

Three pumps at night = 124.2mg

Two pumps in the morning = 82.8mg

For a total of 207mg daily. When I tapered I went to three pumps just at night and then two pumps just at night.

Not sure about using while on TRT.