damage products :(

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I received my package in the mail today and it was damaged. The package contained the primordial performance testosterone recovery stack, 1 bottle of rpn havoc, and 1 bottle of competitive edge labs x-tren. The sustain alpha from the recovery stack exploded during shipment and when my packaged arrived the box was wet on the bottom, so I knew right away. The inside of the box was filled with sustain alpha, and I would like to know how to fix this problem. I can take a picture of everything and post for validity.

thanks, james

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you just rub the box on your skin?

/humor while bumping for your answer

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This sound's as bad as NP sending me a spider .. or maybe that was Australian customs sending me a message.. freakin daddy long legs)ninja spider nearly killed me)

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yes am very satisfied was contacted within 45 minutes of the post, and problem was solved faster then I could keep up with. Thanks for awesome customer service, very pleased :)

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Is it possible for you guys to give me an ETA? Just dont want the package sitting outside in the sun all day. thanks

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is it possible for you guys to give me an ETA? Just dont want the package sitting outside in the sun all day. thanks
The tracking # should be updated on the original order with the new one once it goes out; if you don't have a new #, just email us back and request it. The SA is in stock, so it should go out today/tomorrow.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
yes am very satisfied was contacted within 45 minutes of the post, and problem was solved faster then I could keep up with. Thanks for awesome customer service, very pleased :)
Thanks for your business :wave2:

We strive to keep our customers happy!

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Got my SA in the mail today. Package came a day earlier then expected, and the bottle came in perfect condition. Thank you very much for the help and great customer service. The SA seems pretty thick, does it rub in easier then it looks lol.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Apply it after you've showered; it is pretty thick for a lotion, but you spread it out over a large body area and it dries quite quickly. Actually it moisturizers you skin as well :thumbsup:

G

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
one day my box came with somone elses **** on the outside and the box had a sticker on it too saying somthing about it, but my goods were safe inside