Tim at nutra
- 06-19-2009, 09:53 AM
Tim at nutra
Okay so this is my third order with nutra, and my third time I had to call customer service. Every time I get tim. I have to tell you, there is nothing this guy wont do to make you happy. He is the most polite person I have ever dealt with from any business. This time I called for two reasons.
1. The 3off100 coupon code didn't work, which he instantly took care of, and then promised me my order would ship today. Sheer awesomeness!
2. nutra is offering a free BSN shaker cup with samples for anyone that buys two BSN products, so being the cheap sob that I am I bought the cheapest thing from BSN at their website, sample packs of atro-flex for 3 bucks each.
I know I'm cheap and low, but regardless Tim guaranteed me my shaker cup and samples, which is probably worth more than the items I bought!!!
I am a corporate trainer for a dominating supermarket chain in the southeast. It's my job to teach people how to deal with customers, particularly those who call our corporate office with complaints. If I had ten people like Tim working for me and my company, I'm sure we would own the worlds grocery business from all the satisfied customers. which is why I will always go through NutraPlanet, their customer service is of the highest caliber. You guys rock!
THANK YOU TIM!
- 06-19-2009, 10:02 AM
Nutra is an awesome place!
- 06-19-2009, 10:59 AM
Sam and his entire staff are good people.
06-19-2009, 11:04 AM
Thanks for sharing your positive experience. The CSRs are very helpful and quick; part of what got me hooked on NP years ago.
06-19-2009, 11:10 AM
06-19-2009, 06:57 PM
I concur. Great group of folks. Sam actually contacted me about a question I had once.....now thats cool!
Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
06-19-2009, 07:07 PM
You guys over at Publix aren't planning to steal him away, are you Benj?
06-19-2009, 07:25 PM
lol so much for figuring ya'll wouldn't guess where I worked, huh. I doubt he lives in the area where we are actively seeking to employ people.
plus I'd probably get banned for offering/stealing an employee of theirs a job, and I've grown fond of this website ya know...
06-19-2009, 07:29 PM
Tampa location was a give away...LOL. Yes, I would not like being banned from here.
06-19-2009, 10:54 PM
Steve usually sends naked pictures of himself to me when I email them about a problem... such a weird little dude!
Seriously, top notch guys, period. If only I could Rep for them!
06-20-2009, 08:58 PM
06-20-2009, 11:18 PM
Just spreading the NP family love (They're actually pics of Tim )
06-24-2009, 01:14 PM
06-24-2009, 02:11 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By japohl1 in forum NutraplanetReplies: 8Last Post: 03-11-2011, 09:03 PM
- By louisaboy in forum NutraplanetReplies: 3Last Post: 01-19-2010, 07:32 PM
- By donk in forum NutraplanetReplies: 3Last Post: 12-15-2007, 03:42 PM
- By rkretz in forum NutraplanetReplies: 32Last Post: 03-22-2007, 07:33 PM