Tim at nutra

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
Okay so this is my third order with nutra, and my third time I had to call customer service. Every time I get tim. I have to tell you, there is nothing this guy wont do to make you happy. He is the most polite person I have ever dealt with from any business. This time I called for two reasons.

1. The 3off100 coupon code didn't work, which he instantly took care of, and then promised me my order would ship today. Sheer awesomeness!
2. nutra is offering a free BSN shaker cup with samples for anyone that buys two BSN products, so being the cheap sob that I am I bought the cheapest thing from BSN at their website, sample packs of atro-flex for 3 bucks each.
I know I'm cheap and low, but regardless Tim guaranteed me my shaker cup and samples, which is probably worth more than the items I bought!!!

I am a corporate trainer for a dominating supermarket chain in the southeast. It's my job to teach people how to deal with customers, particularly those who call our corporate office with complaints. If I had ten people like Tim working for me and my company, I'm sure we would own the worlds grocery business from all the satisfied customers. which is why I will always go through NutraPlanet, their customer service is of the highest caliber. You guys rock!

THANK YOU TIM!:006:

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I concur. Great group of folks. Sam actually contacted me about a question I had once.....now thats cool! :D

Wetdawg

Wetdawg

Awards
You guys over at Publix aren't planning to steal him away, are you Benj?

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
lol so much for figuring ya'll wouldn't guess where I worked, huh. I doubt he lives in the area where we are actively seeking to employ people.

plus I'd probably get banned for offering/stealing an employee of theirs a job, and I've grown fond of this website ya know... :nervous:

Wetdawg

Wetdawg

Awards
Tampa location was a give away...LOL. Yes, I would not like being banned from here.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Steve usually sends naked pictures of himself to me when I email them about a problem... such a weird little dude! :blink:

Seriously, top notch guys, period. If only I could Rep for them!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Steve usually sends naked pictures of himself to me when I email them about a problem... such a weird little dude! :blink:

oh? there was me thinking i got special treatment!:borladuck:

T

TMack40

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

I wasn't planning another order until next week or so but.....